+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks MrsT!

Just came back to say, the house FINALLY settled!!!!! WOOHOO! with only 7 hours from booking to settlement, nothing like scraping in by the skin of your teeth! Phew!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (13-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay congratulations!!! now the fun task of moving haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Magic!!! now you can start moving back to civilisation!

I had another scan yesterday and all is well, bubs was kicking his legs all over the place, very active child we have! it was amazing to see. There's more about it in my pregnancy diary.
    Need to book my NT scan for in 2 weeks. Can't wait to be over the 12 week mark! Still doesn't feel real...

Have a lovely weekend ladies

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chicparis For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (13-01-2012),summastarlet  (13-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Chic! I'll be stalking your preg diary very soon!

AFM - Settlement was cancelled at the last minute, and we weren't told until after 5pm this afternoon.... AFTER we were packed and ready to take the first load of gear down.

And guess why it was cancelled? Because the banks agent FORGOT TO SHOW UP!!!!!!!!! WTF?
    There are no words to describe how furious I am right now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!!!

Nocturne- wow 30 weeks! Time is flying. Your bubby will be here before you know it! Yep all packed And ready to go!

Chunky- half way to 12 weeks!!!! I bet you are excited about the scan. My 8 week one is still my favourite. Hearing that heartbeat is beyond words.

Magic- OMG what a drama!!! I read your diary. I don't know how you are sane. Some people Are slack. So glad it's finally All settled. When can you start moving in?

Mrs t- jealous that you are off to Fiji!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chic- oh I am sooooo happy for you. I bet it was the most beautiful moment seeing Bub kicking around. Not long until that magic 12 week mark. Have you told anyone yet?

Magic- just read your. Last post. Far out!!! I would be going insane!

Hi to anyone I missed. Just coasting along. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lovepink For This Useful Post:

chicparis  (15-01-2012),MagicMud  (16-01-2012),summastarlet  (15-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Magic, I can't believe what happened!!! How stressful!

Lovepink, We've only told parents and my sister, and only because I started bleeding the day after my confirmed BFP and I thought it was all over and needed my mum and my sister for moral support. But we're waiting for the NT scan or maybe 13-14 weeks to tell the rest of the siblings. I think we'll wait a littel longer to tell friends, maybe when I start showing...not in any rush.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to chicparis For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (16-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chic- yeah it is hard after having do many problems to believe that it is real. Cant wait to see your lil one in scan pics?

Magic- did it get sorted today?????

Summa- how are you and your lil man doing?

Hi everyone else. Wow it's quiet in here lately!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lovepink For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (17-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    it really has been quiet in here!
    How is everyone doing?
    I am counting down the days til i leave for fiji and can finally start TTC!! nothing much exciting to report really. busy packing, and that's about it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Hello lovely ladies!

I have been reading along but been slack with positing. I'm on my phone a lot these days and find it hard to reply to multiple posts that way! Finally got a few quiet moments so thought I would say hello.

Thank you all for the congratulations! It's still a little surreal having a baby in the house. We left the hospital last Tuesday so have been home for a week now. Hayden is settling in well and DH and I are slowly learning the ropes too! I'm still feeling a little sore from the caesar but healing up nicely. I am loving every minute of being a mummy and am in awe of the gorgeous little man we have created!!

There are a couple of pics here for those who don't have me on FB.

Chunky-Great levels! Must be so exciting for you to get that BFP without needing IVF. I hope it's all still going smoothly for you.

Chic-Glad to hear things are going well for you and bub. All the scans are so lovely to see and it is so amazing hearing that heartbeat! So excited for you!!

Nocturne-Would love to see a belly pic! Not too much longer for you now!!! Yay!!

Pink-So so close for you!! I bet you cannot wait to meet your little one. Are you all ready? Feeling any BH?

Magic-I have been following your house/moving saga in your diary...OMG!! What a stuff around!! I would be ropable!! I don't know how you are staying sane with all the stuffing around. I hope it starts going smoother from here on in!!

Mrst-Yay for Fiji!! When do you leave?

Angel-Ugh some ultrasound techs need to be given a lesson in bedside manner! Rude! I hope you and bub are doing well.

Lisa-Hope you and Cooper are doing well! He must be growing like crazy!!

to anyone I have missed (and I am sure I have but my memory has turned to mush!! )

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey summa
    i leave on the 28th so not long to go now!! stress city at the moment though, i had a so called friend lined up to move into my place (with my step sister) when i leave and he pulled out yesterday! so now i have 10 days to try and find someone