+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Merry Chrissy everyone! We had a lovely but busy day and Cooper got spoilt! We saw the paed Dr on Thursday and said Coop had dermatitis, anyway, started him on dermaid cream (steriod) and it cleared up beautifully in time for chrissy!! thankyou for your suggestions.

Hope everyone had a lovely chrissy xxx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lisa80 For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (04-01-2012),summastarlet  (26-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    lisa that is just a precious photo!! so glad bubs skin is clearing up dermaid is a god send!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    back to the drawing board for me. BT came back negative, AF is now 3 weeks and 2 days late! grrrr!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Belated merry christmas!!!

I am still on my phone as we don't have Internet yet ...

Lisa- cooper is soooooo cute. How lovely to have his first Chrissy. So glad his skin cleared up so you could show him off to everyone!!!

Magic- oh I feel your pain with all the packing up. It really is the worst job!

Summa- I have just been catching up on your diary. Ohhh you almost had a Chrissy baby! Not long to go- so exciting!!!! I would have been disappointed about the hospital too. I hope your hubby can still stay though.

Bubba- not long until you start your. Next cycle! How are you going?

Chic- how did your scan go? Sorry to hear about the bleeding. I would have done the same thing and put myself on bed rest. I hope it has settled down and your little one has stopped worrying mummy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angel- yay for your scan!!! How wonderful to see bubby waving and moving around. It is pretty amazing!

Silent- sorry to hear about your uni results. You were going through a lot then.

Chunky- it is so hard to get that negative result after going through so much. I know how you feel about that advice! I would always have a big cry before starting each cycle because I knew what was to come. I hope you are doing okay and getting spoilt by your dh and family!
    Mrstuliawa, butterfly, kisses- welcome. Hopefully you are in here for a short time!!!

Elly- oh what a stuff around with your appointment. I hope the one with the nurse is a lot better.

Magic- three mortages!! Argh!!!!!! I hope everything with the move is going well.

Sorry to anyone missed having trouble on my phone.

Afm- well just over six and a half weeks to go! We are still unpacking all of those boxes from our move. But my aim is to get the baby room done and our hospital bags packed this week just in case our little one wants to come early. We had our two day parenting and birth classes a few weeks ago. It was great to see the hospital and made me excited that this is actually happening!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    lovepink i think you did a pretty good job of addressing everyone!!

good luck with everything and hopefully bubby doesnt decide to arrive too early!! i noticed you are due on valentines day, february seems to be a popular month!! my sister and i are 16 feb, mum is 8 feb, dad is 22 feb plus i have a whole heap of friends who were born in feb, or had babies in feb!

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD 9. Feeling fed up. Sick of grandmother making comments every month "you'd better hurry up". Feel like everyone around me is pregnant. I have decided I need to lose weight but I can't stop eating and drinking. General whine from me sorry. Doing a little road trip with friends for new years, so that's nice. Feeling very distant from my family they didn't have 5 minutes to even talk on the phone at christmas. Will start the opk testing again day 14. So that's next Wednesday.

Oh yeah, and I'm thinking about travel, maybe alaska and canada, backpacking by myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    that must be awful that family members are saying things like that, and not supporting you

have fun on your road trip and try not to worry/stress too much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone Hope you are all enjoying the holiday season!

Just a little update from me. We saw our FS yesterday and he is sending me for a bunch of blood tests. We also got to have another scan and we actually heard the heartbeat!!! It was amazing! we've never gotten this far in a pregnancy so everyday is a milestone. Bubs has grown a lot, measuring 2cm by now! I am measuring right on track, 8wk5d today. Bleeding has been AWOL since christmas which I'm very happy about. So I'm a little bit more excited about it all but still being cautious. I'm still on bed rest, although Dr said I could go out a little but very close by, he doesn't want me driving anywhere. If all goes well, I'm going back in 2 weeks for another scan. everything keeps going well...

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chicparis For This Useful Post:

elly_star  (01-01-2012),MagicMud  (31-12-2011),summastarlet  (31-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    chicparis i have not just my fingers but my toes crossed for you as well!! please keep us updated
    so happy for you

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mrstuilawa For This Useful Post:

chicparis  (30-12-2011)