+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello, thought id post whilst i had some quiet time!

Tin, hope you caught that eggy this month! sounds like things are going well otherwise.

Silent, Give it time with the new guy, cant rush these things!

Summa, wow only 4 weeks left!! so you are nearly term. very excited for you. hope its not too hot where you are. yeah for finishing work!

mrs Tu, how did you go at the Dr's

Lyla, update please!

Magic, glad the house stuff is going well. have you moved yet? Are u in brisbane now? sorry cant keep up.

Angel, glad everything is going well for you, nearly into the safer second trim!

Chic, hows that bleeding going? hope everything is going well.

Hello, to nocturne, bubba, spanna, Elly, love pink, chunky and anyone else ive missed!

ATM, not much going on!
    So unprepared for christmas. Dh is watching Cooper tomorrow so i can go to westfield. its going to be packed! i dont even know what im going to buy! i really need to buy myself some clothes for christmas. Cooper is getting so big! he is over 5kg and my poor back is feeling it. He is long and im finding some 000 clothese are getting too tight (they are supppose to fit a 3 month old) they grow so quick which is sad. Motherhood is good, im finding it hard to get him to sleep longer than 2 hrs at a time so im a zombie. hoping that it will not take much longer for him to get his act together. Other wise the other prob is he has really bad skin, i thought it was a milk rash, but its like really bad baby acne - and looks like excema, his poor face is red and has spots everywhere, going down his chest and arms, near his eyes, on his ears and neck. its really dissapointing/upsetting as i wanted to show him off at chrissy! oh well.. looking forward to seeing the pead next week for follow up. GP said just use sorberline, anyway sorry blubbering away!!

Anyone testing soon, any late BFP's this year??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa80 For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (17-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So things with that guy went to sh*t. He's decided he doesn't want to see me anymore... and on my birthday too.

I've had a good cry, and now I need to man up.

Lisa, sorry to hear about Cooper's rash. sounds painful. Hope it clears up soon. I got told the best thing to use on a baby's skin is breast milk or olive oil. Maybe one of those will help? Let us know how it goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all! Been a while since I posted, just wanted you to all know I'm still around haha
    Haven't been posting in here as I am SHOCKING at keeping up with the thread and feel like the worst bubhuber ever
    Hope everyone is well

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app instead of cleaning the house!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by silentrockfaery View Post
    So things with that guy went to sh*t. He's decided he doesn't want to see me anymore... and on my birthday too.

I've had a good cry, and now I need to man up.
    How rude! Why do makes always make it their business to ruin birthdays?!! Hope your ok x

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app instead of cleaning the house!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks angel!! sorry for my delayed response, been in bed with the flu for 4 days and my hubby left last night so i had been spending some quality time with him
    went to the doctor yesterday and they made me do another pee test, still a negative so i am going to get blood tests done tomorrow. i dont really feel pregnant, not that i really know what it feels like, i think i'm more disappointed that my cycle seems to be all over the place. it was always fairly regular before i had the implanon in so it's just a little frustrating!
    lisa i had head to toe eczema as a bub, i'm pretty sure my mum used evening primrose oil capsules on me. i hope it clears up soon for your poor little boy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrstuilawa - Awww hope you get better soon Having the flu is the pits!

Silent - Aww sounds like you need a hug too Dirty little bugger breaking up with you on your b'day. OMG, I'm giving him the stank eye right now!
    Happy belated b'day, btw!

Lisa - Haven't moved yet, settlement date is January 13th, so we'll be moving shortly after that. Been mega busy trying to get little things around the house finished off so it can go on the market. Sheesh! Have I mentioned how sick I am of moving???
    Aww poor little Coop! My eldest nephew had baby acne, or excema on and off all the time. Vitamin E oil capsules might help with that?

Tin - Fingers crossed for a chrissy BFP for you! But if not, a holiday around Europe sounds nice! Can I come?

Angel - Hahah, I've been in insane mode since DH got offered a new job... which was.... umm ages ago!
    I love bubs nick name! Although that might turn around to bite you later on, he/she might be dancing on your ribs or bladder all the time!

Summa - How are you enjoying your maternity leave??? How did your scan go? Did your placenta move?

Chic - Nooo not more bleeding! Have you had any more since then? I'm glad to hear that the yolk sac had doubled in size though, surely that's a good sign. Keeping everything crossed for you!
    3 mortgages sure isn't the way we actually planned to do this! We worked out with all 3 we are just over a million dollars in debt! *clutches heart*
    It's not quite as bad as it sounds though.... one will be gone the month before the new one comes into effect - just.

Hello everyone else Hope you are all busy wrapping presents and mooning santa!

AFM - I can't believe it's been over a week since I posted in here! How unlike me! I've since started the arduous task of packing. Went through all of my clothes yesterday and turfed over half of them! Oh and my shoes.
    I've been avoiding doing my studio and art storage, because... well that's an effin nightmare! Sooo not looking forward to that!
    DH and I will be spending our Christmas break working our little behinds off. Ahhh no rest for the wicked is there?

In a non-moving related matter. I'm 4dpo and my boobs are freaking killing me! I usually have slightly tender boobs after O, but this is ridiculous - Dull throbbing and constant achyness. WEIRD!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone

Silent, what a b***** I hope you're ok hun.

mrstuilawa, hope you're feeling better

Tin, have you tested yet?

Lisa, how's cooper doing? poor little thing, but I'm sure he's still adorably cute!

Magic, glad to hear you're not moving until mid jan, it would've been a little crazy. Good luck with all the packing though, never fun. I've moved a few times and twice to different countries! I've got stuf all over the world in storage!

Hi Pink, summa, nocturne, angel, bubba, spanna, and everyone else. I hope you are all doing well!

AFM, I saw my FS on monday and had another scan and BT. We saw a fluttering heartbeat which was reassuring of course. FS put me on a course of antibiotics for 5 days, to be repeated again in 6wks. He said not to ask what the medical reasoning behind it is but somehow it helps in preventing m/cs. So I've got even more meds in my cocktail at the moment. I still get some spotting every now and then, but FS said not to worry unless it's proper bleeding. I'm on complete bed rest, and no DTD for us! It's getting really boring but I just need to remind myself it's all for a good cause...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to chicparis For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (23-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Magic - thank you!! been back at work for a few days, so looking forward to a quiet christmas. Good luck with your packing - make sure you get some rest in!!

chic - it most definitely is a good cause send DH out to get you some good books or something!!

Merry christmas everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya all,

AF arrived yesterday. I was a little convinced i'd get a BFP for Christmas. Now that i have seen the OPK and known for sure we've had our timings right atleast once (we dtd every second day quite a few times tho).

I need to get my act together and lose weight. I'm atleast 30kg overweight. I think losing weight is the only way forward to have a chance at doing this. Docs said i was in good health except for weight and vitD. Been taking my vitamins. After xmas day i'll have to focus on my eating .

Have a good chrissie everyone.

Magic, good luck packing. I haven't unpacked my art stuff yet, it's nearly the last. I don't have a studio space here just a cupboard and it only has one shelf half way, so need storage solutions stat!

Tin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely day!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (25-12-2011)