+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Angel - Awww what a cute little blob! Thanks for posting a pic, love seeing those! Glad everything went well.

Chunky - Sorry for what you are going through. I hate peoples advice when they are trying to put a positive spin on things... Or have the 'it could be worse' attitude. It's so aggravating, or condescending.. or something!

Mrstuilawa - Hi and welcome! I haven't personally had implanon, but know others who have. Some have had really messed up cycles after stopping it. Hope this isn't the case for you though. Good luck!

Chic - HCG doubling every 51 hours is still good isn't it? I'd be totally paranoid too though. Glad to hear you are putting yourself back on bed rest, good girl!

Silent - Booo for failing your unit, by only 3 marks too - how frustrating!
    As for your friends with benefits situation.... Try proposing, that'll get the message across! (haha no seriously, don't do that)

Elly - No idea how DH doesn't have a big head about the counter offer! He's never been an ego tripper though, very humble guy.
    It really is silly to move over the christmas season, if I had any choice in the matter, i'd never ever ever do it!
    I read your diary entry about your IVF appointment... OMG, is all I can say! What a stuff up!

Lisa - Thanks hun! TTC is samo samo. I have to find all new doctors when we move, Ugh!
    How is that gorgeous little fella of yours doing?

Pink - Good luck moving! I feel your pain! hahah. While I was trawling the real estate market I checked out the housing situation in M-bah. HOLY HELL! Cannot believe the rent/buying prices there! It's totally mental!

Lyla - Ohhh I see a line there!!! Have you done any more tests? Please let us know!

Tin - Yippee for the pos OPK! House hunting went well.

AFM - We bought a house. And it's so great! Signed the contract yesterday! So technically we now have 3 mortgages (horrifying!) But one is sold and should settle in the next week or 2, and this one will be on the market soon. Can't wait until we only have one house! What an ar$e clencher!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (13-12-2011),summastarlet  (13-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstuilawa View Post
    how long has said situation been going on? do you get any vibes that he may be thinking the same thing?
    Best of luck with it!!
    It's been a few months now... I don't think he really knows what he wants.

Magic, yay on house! boo for 3 mortgages! That would drive me nuts.

Chic, sorry about your bleed. good that the levels are still rising nicely! Apparently at 5-6 weeks the doubling slows down, not sure how far along you are.

not much going on here, I'm on holiday with 3 of my best friends in Sydney, went to see the Harry Potter exhibition.. One of the best days of my life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Magic, 3 mortgages! not sure I'd sleep at night...But yay on buying a new house! so you're moving to Brissie?

Silent, thanks hun. I'm 6wks 2d today. Enjoy your Sydney trip!!

Tin, Yay for a positive OPK!! get BDing girl...

Hi everyone

So I decided to go for another BT today because bleeding came back yesterday and then turned into beige discharge. I'm already going insane with this pregnancy and I have a feeling this is the way it's going to be the whole way through (if we make it this time!). So I'm still waiting for the results, but I also got an u/s done and we saw the sac which had doubled in size since last thursday, and there was a yolk sac too and the beginning of a fetus (well I couldn't see it but the technician and DH saw it). No heartbeat as of yet, but everything looked good apparently. And no indication why I've been bleeding. Maybe it's from my cervix?? Well if it is, I'll have to wait for my FS to get back from his holiday and to examine me so we know what's going on.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to chicparis For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (13-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Hello ladies!

Glad to see things are picking up in here..been a little too quiet!

Angel-Thanks for sharing the picture of your precious little blob! I hope all is going well.

Chunky-So sorry to hear about your CP.
    I've learnt sometimes it's best to ignore people's so called 'advice'...some people just don't think before they speak.

Elly-Ugh thats abit slack about your last IVF appointment! I hope the one with the nurse goes more smoothly and you aren't left waiting!! Sounds like it will be full steam ahead soon!!

Silent-Sorry to hear about the fail. Enjoy your holiday!!

MrsT-
    Welcome and best of luck with your TTC journey!!

Chic-Glad to hear your levels are still rising nicely. They do slow down after a certain amount of time so try not to stress too much. Sorry to hear about the bleeding..naughty bub freaking mummy out! I hope all goes well with the scan on Thursday!

Lisa-How are you and little Coop going?

Pink-Best of luck with the moving! Hope you are all settled in and can relax soon!!

Tin-Yay for positive OPK! Good luck this cycle. Hope you get a lovely Christmas surprise!

Magic-Yay for buying the house! I have been following along with the progress in your diary. So exciting!! Sounds like you guys are going to be super busy now with the move!

AFM-2 more days of work to go! All going well with me and bub. I get to go for another proper scan (not just in obs office) on Friday so they can look at my placenta. Excited to have another chance to see the little guy!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (13-12-2011),mrstuilawa  (20-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Oh Chic, just saw your latest post! Sorry to hear about more bleeding/spotting. I hope it's coming from your cervix and not bothering bub. Glad to hear the scan showed everything as it should be. Take it easy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Summa - 2 days of work left! So jealous! You'll have lots of time to rest before the crazy festive season too!!

Chic - Hope the bleeding is subsiding.. hope this helps to ease some of your worry.. i had a friend who had some bleeding until 20 weeks... they ended up finding that it was just a little polyp that bled every time there was some sort of movement near it (from DTD, expanding belly, baby growing etc...) It wont ease the worry...whenever you see any blood it's automatic panic...not a nice thing to have to worry about..

Silent - I'm terrible when it comes to dating advice...sucks that you're going through a rough patch... I can only imagine it makes it worse being the festive season... i'm so thrilled that you're still around with us here tho!! I've heard the Harry Potter exhibition is a must see even for non followers! Might have to organise a mini break to Sydney just to see it

Magic Mud - WOW! Congrats!!! What an exciting time.. and probably terrifying somewhat all at the same time... i don't think i could do 3 mortgages...when does the new house settle? Hope you get enough time to just sit back and relax before you need to go into the insane packing phase.. or are you already started?

Tin - Woohoo for the positive OPK!! Hope you're exhausted from

Lyla - That test looks good.. have you done another one? Any more news?!

Lisa - How is motherhood keeping you?!?

Elly - What a disappointing situation with your FS...like all the others i wish you all the best for natural conception over the silly season!

mrstuilawa - i had implanon for 6 years (2 lots put in).. had it taken out in March... we stopped using contraception in July and fell pregnant first month, but unfortunately miscarried at 6w4d. They said it had nothing to do with the implanon or any of my other health concerns - i then had my gall bladder removed, waited for a period and then fell pregnant again.. i am now 10 weeks... I found that my periods went back to normal straight after having the implanon removed...

Chunkymonkey - here's to the festive season keeping you busy and that the new year and your next appointments come around quickly! I've watched a few friends go through IVF.. all with different elements of success and failure.. it's never easy and it's never fair.. May your frostie's be the lucky ones!

AFM - Seeing our little one on the ultrasound was such a relief.. that was the first night i slept all the way through.. the euphoria of it all lasted 2-3 days.. until i woke up one morning feeling perfectly good and had a day of no symptoms.. automatically my brain went to "there's something wrong"... the next morning bubs reminded me that i was pregnant.. lol DP has decided that bubs looks like a penguin and because of the way he (oops.. or she) was flapping about at us, we've nick named it happy feet for now! lol Only problem is when i look at the scan now all i see is a penguin! We've also been told that the only time we can get in for our 12 week scan is the 28th December.. which means we have to come back from our holiday early... DP was unimpressed that this baby is "ruining" our holiday plans already that i rang my mum and cancelled Christmas so we could go away earlier so we still had the same time away... as a trade off i've offered for her to come to the 12 week scan with us... to which she was completely thrilled!! Anyway.. bloods for me tomorrow... and then countdown to the 28th so we can see happy feet again! lol

spanna500 is offline im not greedy...even one would be nice!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    thought id stick my head in and see how all my fav ladies are travelling xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    lyla there is DEFINITELY a faint line there!! please let us know whether you've done another test or not??

I hope everyone is going well.. AFM i am back off to the doctor this weekend for another pee test as there is still no sign of AF. i am doubting i am UTD though, i think more it's my body being crazy after implanon i just hope it gets back to normal soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going? been a few days since anyone posted...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya silentrockfaery,

All well here, just waiting out the end of the cycle to do a test I guess. I've had a few hopeful moments but I also have been telling myself if I can't have kids maybe I'll book a trip somewhere soon. Europe? Asia?

I think it's CD29, so probably 5-7 days until test time minimum.

Hope everyone is well. Merry Christmas!

Tin.