+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 79 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome mrstuilawa!! Hope its a short and sweet TTC journey for you!

Chunky, I'm so sorry it didn't work out, life is just not fair.

Angel, what a precious pic!!! what a cutie!!

AFM, I ended up failing one of my units by 3 marks. I'm upset but I already have to redo something next year so I'm kinda at peace with it. This year was the year from hell, so hopefully things will get better now.

If anyone here is UTD and from Melbourne and would like a student midwife let me know, or if you know anyone who would be interested. I'd love to join some lovely ladies on their journey!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterMummy For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (13-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chic - Official hooray! It's sounding so very positive, I'm so happy for you! May the little embie continue to stick and flourish - and stop scaring you!

Angel - Love the scan pic, you definitely have a little bubba in there! Must be a huge relief!

Silent - for narrowly missing out on that unit, so frustrating! But well done on being at peace with it. I don't know any pregnant ladies in Melbourne but if I hear of one I'll let you know! Well, I do know of one but she's not a nice person so you're better off not knowing

Chunky - for it not working out this attempt. That was terrible advice to be given! But it's like Chic said, you can't know how many it will take you and you can't apply other people's successes or failures to your own situation. I hope you have surrounded yourself with a lovely and understanding support network. the two frosties will be your future children!

Magic - My older SIL and her family are moving house next weekend. I think they're feeling a bit silly about that decision! DH and I are still scarred from our recent house move so we haven't offered to help out much, aren't we bad! I just read your most recent entry about your DH's job counter offer. How does he not have a huge head with all that attention?

Summa - How's everything going? The nursery looks lovely, all ready for the arrival of bub!

Mrstuilawa, Butterfly Kisses 86 - Welcome! All the best of luck for your TTC journeys.

to everyone else!

AFM - We had our second IVF appointment yesterday, only just! Some sort of stuff up happened and we were left in the waiting room for an hour and only noticed something was wrong when the FS we were waiting to see left the building saying goodbye to everyone. But we got him back in and had a fairly substandard consultation, it did not help that his internet wouldn't work meaning he had none of our details. Nurse appt is next week and I'm pretty sure she's the one who runs the show so it should be a better experience!

Anyway, because of my cycles and Christmas clashing we'll be starting mid-Jan and the first transfer will happen early Feb. Work will have quietened down by then so I'm happy.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elly_star For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (13-12-2011),chicparis  (11-12-2011),summastarlet  (13-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks silentrockfaery!! bit of a bummer you failed by only 3 marks i imagine you were feeling fairly frustrated!!

elly - shame your appointment was a little rushed!! hopefully they are more organised next time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CHIC!! so happy for you!! cant wait for your scan!

Chunky im really sorry you didnt get you BFP for chrissy, hugs and thinking of you xx

welcome mrstuilawa and butterflykisses I just pop in from time to time! good luck!

Silent, sorry you didnt pass that unit, glad ur not giving up, it will be worth it in the end. enjoy your break. Any men on the scene?

Elly, what a stuff up but glad u got to see the DR and good luck TTC naturally over the silly season!

Summa, love pink and nocturne, how are we baking?

Magic, happy house hunting! Whats happening with TTC?

Angel, glad things are going well!

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lisa80 For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (13-12-2011),chicparis  (11-12-2011),elly_star  (14-12-2011),MagicMud  (13-12-2011),summastarlet  (13-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies sorry I have been slack keeping up! So do busy moving at the moment and only have my phone no computer. Promise will be better when we are settled in our new place!

Chic how are you going? Great levels. Hope you are still taking it easy!

Magic sounds like everything is happening!

Hi everyone else hope you are all traveling well!

Summa not long to go!!!!!!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lovepink For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (13-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the support everyone.

Um, I have a friend with benefits situation going on that I want to turn into more. Not sure how to do it. Any tips?

Thanks
    Reviews
    how long has said situation been going on? do you get any vibes that he may be thinking the same thing?
    Best of luck with it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

It's been sometime since I posted on BH, always ready, but really needed to re focus!

So as always, I need advice, I am currently 8 DPO and DTD only once after a very positive OPK... Last night I came over with a bit of nausea, not enough for me to be sick, just didn't feel well... so, Me being a pee on a stick freak, did a test... I did the test and came back approx 5 mins later,

and saw this... can you see anything or am I just seeing things....

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...9&d=1323575412

Would love your comments.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lyla, there's definitely a faint line there! it's the real deal.

silent, sorry about the 3 marks miss And i can't think of any tips but I wish you the best of luck and hope it all works out with your friend!

elly, that was a strange appointment!! I hope the next one goes more smoothly and they are more organised. I'm so excited for you, and who knows, maybe a little miracle this season (it often happens when you least think about it).

Lovepink, thanks hun, I'm doing ok, more below.

Hi everyone else Been a little quiet in here, I guess you must all be busy shopping and partying

So we had a repeat BT on thursday and a scan. The scan showed the sac in the uterus but that's all we would see so early on. So everything is where it should be, and the BT came back at 2522. Of course I started panicking as it's gone from doubling every 37hrs to every 51hrs, so my paranoid brain is, well, paranoid! but everyone said it's very good.
    Anyways, TMI warning, last night I had some blood in the progesterone that came out while I was on the toilet, so I freaked out again, and out myself back on bed rest. Nothing since... This baby is really driving me insane!! I have a feeling this is how the pregnancy is gonna go, no peace.
    I'm not supposed to go back to the hospital till thursday for another scan, but if I see anymore blood, I'll be going in for a BT at least.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chicparis For This Useful Post:

elly_star  (14-12-2011),summastarlet  (13-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya!

Well it's CD 25. I got a positive OPK yesterday, first one I've seen. I'd pretty much given up, so this might be the reason, i usually give up quite early in the month. Will test again this afternoon, but also DTD last night and will try again today and tomorrow and cross fingers. We are really in the right position now to have kids. Disposable income, new house, huge garden. Family etc.

Chic, I hope it all settles down soon into an easier pregnancy.
    Magic, i'll go catch up with your house hunting stories now. Hope all is going well there.

Tin.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tinuviel For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (13-12-2011)