+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 79 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chunky - I am going to say it as well... CONGRATULATIONS... Have very sticky uneventful 8 or so months.. (Adding happy jumpy smilies here) My smilies arent working..

Magic - (Adding jumping smilies for you as well) Whoo Hoo... Finally some progress. Hopefully its all go from here & it gets all sorted for you guys..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbalove83 For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (25-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chunky: congratulations!

Magicmud, yay for some progress on LSL.

CD8 I'm having one of those days where everyone else seems to be pregnant. Old friend met and married and got pregnant all since we've been trying. I can't believe I'm having trouble.

We're pretty much settled into this new house now. Started on gardens. Big house warming is next weekend. Ordered some more OPK's and I'll start testing next wednesday day 14.

Have a good weekend all,

Tin.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tinuviel For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (29-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello

Just a quick one BT results weren't good - Beta was only at 27 so looks like I don't have a sticky one this time. I have another blood test next sunday but have penciled in some champagne therapy next week with my sis

I'll write more later when I can.

Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! I've been itching to come back on here, but my phone is really only good for facebook.

Personals! They'll only be short despite my having to read through 5 pages to catch up!

Chunky: Sorry to hear the blood tests weren't good news. Hopefully tho the champagne therapy won't be needed!

Magic: Woot for movement on the LSL front! And the house contract! And that new fence is sounding nice!

Lovepink: Owowow about your fall! And yay for a boy!

Chic: Here's hoping your little embie is a battler and a sticky!

Lisa: Good to hear you're home and happy with your little family.

Summa: Oh my, not long to go!

Bubba: Well done for making progress with your PT! I've just found my limit with the Couch to 5k, not that I'm going to give up but I think it's finally at the point where it's more difficult than possible. I probably also didn't stretch properly and I did work all night at the Myer VIP night last night...

Tinuviel: It must be nice to be finally settled in your new home! Good luck with this cycle.

Angel: Haha, I would totally also be looking for hints of twins. DH thinks I'm insane, and it doesn't help that I have a friend with absolutely adorable twins who always look so happy and easy in the photos she puts on facebook! But congrats, it definitely looks like you have a healthy and growing bubba in there!

Hi to anyone I might have missed, I hope you're all well.

AFM: Two weeks later and we have the internet connected! Love love loving the new place, even tho it's kinda old and falling apart in places (like this morning when I opened the curtains and they fell onto me because the architrave was crumbling away!) but because we know the owners we're pretty comfortable with whipping out the hammer or drill and performing a bit of ad hoc maintenance! The carpet guy took over a week to do the carpeting AND spilt stinky instant coffee on the carpet in the upstairs bedroom! We're talking about a house owned by a guy who runs a coffee roasting company, and rented by his roaster! The nerve!

Anyway, in more important news we had our IVF consult yesterday morning. I did ring the office to confirm the appointment like a responsible person, and was talked into delaying it by 9 days. Argh. But it was good. The doctor's opinion was basically 'well we can keep on faffing about trying to figure out why you're not getting pregnant, or we can just go ahead and get you pregnant.' So we said 'sure, sign us up!' (he was a very confident man, and it was quite contagious!) and we're going back on December 8 for the next appointment (nooooo idea what we do there, sign forms?) and then I meet the nurse on the 13th who'll teach me how to jab myself full of hormones. It was either then or wait until the end of January. So yeah, we've got the ball rolling now. It's a massive relief! Hopefully the next two weeks go by quick!

Oh and finally, uni results came out today and I got distinctions. Yay!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elly_star For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (29-11-2011),summastarlet  (28-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Chunky! im sorry!!! maybe it will still happen? any symptoms yet? hope your doing ok! can you try again next month or will you wait until next year?

Hi Elly, Wow another newbie to IVF! good luck with it all, its kinda exciting isnt it? glad the move went ok!!

Magic, glad you settled the LSL issue and had an offer on your investment! sounds like things are falling into place

Tin, glad your all settled in and good luck with your next cycle!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa80 For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (29-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Didnt get to finish my post before!

Hello to you Bubba, hope your weight loss is going well! i havent had the time of energy to even theink about lossing weight! been naughty, eating monte carlo bickies and chocolate!!!

Angel, glad your numbers are going up! hope your not too tired and nauseous!

Hello to Summa, Love pink and nocturne, lots of baby boys! (must be the IVF!)

Hi to SIlent! hope your are well.

Chic, good luck!

Cant go back any more.

Well things are ok here, just battling with fatigue! getting the hang of things now, and even finding time for some house work! didnt think a baby would keep me so busy!

They grow up so fast and Cooper is getting so big! Time is flying by!! oh well..

a couple more pics for you gals!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lisa80 For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (29-11-2011),summastarlet  (28-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh no Chunky...I really hope those levels are going up. Why does it have to be so difficult?! Was your other BT today?

elly, so glad the consult went well, it's always a great feeling when you're doing something pro active like this. I hope it all goes smoothly for you. And congrats on the new house!

Lisa, cooper is just so sweet!!!

Tin, Enjoy the house warming party, and good luck with the OPKs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chunky - I am sorry to hear about your BT results. Hope you are doing okay.. Im hoping that your next BT results are different & prove everyone wrong. Take care. Thinking of you..

Elly - Hello stranger.. I just read your diary & its good to catch up..lol.. Most the things you wrote are exactly how i feel as well.. I'm glad that your IVF consult went well. My FS also basically said what your's did "Stop fluffing around & we can go straight into it" Its all exciting. You are still in for a chance of a natural miracle though..
    Congrats on your distinction also..

Lisa - Gorgeous photo's.. I love your tickner aswell.. Makes me all clucky..lol.. Sounds like you are getting the mummy thing going quite well..

Tin - Hope your house warming went well.. Sounds like it was going to be a big one for you.

Chic - Hope your emby is snuggling in nice & tight.. How are you feeling?

AFM - 2 or 3 more weeks until i start our next cycle.. Start Jabbing the beggining of January.. On more drugs this time to.. How exciting..lol..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbalove83 For This Useful Post:

elly_star  (28-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Angel-what great levels!! I wouldn't pay much attention to the stuff on google. I've heard of some people having really high levels who've had 1, and some have had twins...I don't think it's a very accurate thing! When are you having a scan?

Chunky-
    I am hoping that the next BT reveals some rising levels.

Magic-Yay for finally hearing about the LSL...hope that means it will be quicker from here on in to resolve!!

Tin-Hope the house warming next week is lots of fun!!

Lisa-Coop is just gorgeous! Love the photos!!

Elly-Glad you are all moved in and settled. It's great that you have such a good relationship with your landlords so that things will get fixed quickly!! Hooray for the IVF consult and getting the ball rolling!!! Hopefully you will be cycling very soon.

Chic-When is your BT???

Bubba-Hooray for cycling again. That will come around quick. This time of year seems to fly by so fast! Hoping that you'll have some luck in the new year and a lovely sticky BFP!

to anyone I've missed!!

AFM-Been busy, busy, busy since DH got home. We picked up all the baby furniture and once the new carpet goes in tomorrow then we can set up his room!! Looking forward to that. The baby shower was on Saturday and it went really well. Had a lovely afternoon and was spoilt with so many pressies! I can't believe how generous people were..didn't expect that at all! I was completely exhausted by the end of it and spent most of Sunday sleeping! The heat is really starting to take it's toll on me, but luckily our air con was fixed on Thursday too so I can chill out in the cool!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubba, so exciting that you are cycling again soon. I'm sure time will fly. What kind of cycle are you doing this time?

Summa, ohhh you lucky thing getting so many pressies!!! Must all feel like it's coming together now with baby stuff and furniture and all...how exciting!

I'm feeling ok, moody and tired at times but otherwise good. BT is on wednesday

17. The Following User Says Thank You to chicparis For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (30-11-2011)