+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 79 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Guys,

Pink – I felt scared for you when you wrote about your fall. Thank Goodness you landed on your bottom even though its sore im glad that you are alright.
    Yay for your bubba finally showing you whats between the legs…lol.. Congratulations on your little man.. Now time for more shopping this time with a certain colour in mind..

Magic – Cr@p about DH’s LSL.. It cant be that hard. Was the company he was working for before a big company? They should have had this all sorted out if it was..… Im confused about your AMH to but if it can go up then that is awesome news. The number sounds real good to. You must be growing your egg reserve..lol.. Whats your secret?

Chic – Im sorry to hear about what has happened with your other embies.. This IVF really sucks.. I hate that IVF is all about waiting & results can go either way. I wish it was all good. Positivity goes along way & hopefully that one little emby is the sticky baby that you deserve. I’m on clexane also with my cycles.. Like Summa said its not to bad & you get use to it in the end. I didn’t really bruise to much with mine. 1st time using it I did but the next times I think I just knew where to inject so I didn’t bruise. Thinking of you xx

Chunky – I actually read that thread that you are talking about. I did think that your opionion should have been left alone. Its your way of helping others & no one else should really care or comment. Its great you are so positive 1st time IVF & it does happen..
    Take Summa for example she was extremely positive her 1st try & then with her FET & it was a BFP each time… Really hoping it happens 1st go for you. Not long now.. I know it feels forever.. But not long to go..
    Also step away from the HPT’s its to early. Have you read the 3d vs 5d transfer thread that shows you when you can test. Sending you good vibes…

Angel – Keep away from Dr Google… I would keep testing if I was you as well… Have you got your HCG levels back yet?

Summa – Down to single digits now.. January will be here in no time.. Are you keeping the date a surprise from us aswell?

Tin – Good to hear your settling in to your new house....Goodluck this month.

Lisa - Hope you are settling in well with Cooper..

AFM – PT is going great.. Hard but great. Im trying my hardest to lose weight. The only thing with this is I don’t weigh myself, I know I should but the way I find out im losing weight is with clothes. I hate weighing myself..
    I had a 23 days cycle last cycle, I think it had something to do with the pessaries last cycle.. Very weird.. but that just means I can start my IVF next cycle earlier..lol.. Time is flying so quick.. I will be on the pill next month then injecting.. Seems crap that I will be on the pill around the xmas, new year holiday’s.. Isnt that when most little miracles happen? .. Oh well….
    Last edited by bubbalove83; 18-11-2011 at 08:47.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbalove83 For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (21-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Hello lovely ladies.

Hope you are all well and getting ready for the weekend!

Magic-Hooray for the new fence..that didn't take long! That's interesting about your AMH levels going up. Surely that's a good thing?!? Making any progress with DH's LSL? That must be starting to really bug you both.
    There's a slight chance my placenta could move (well stretch) between now and when I'm booked in for the caesar, but my ob doesn't seem too optimistic as it's covering quite a lot of the cervix. I am a little nervous about the caesar (more so about the recovery afterwards) but I know this is the safest thing for me and bub so I just have to be brave!!

Angel-Hopefully you are going to get your BT results today! Hope they show a good number. Stay away from Google..it's so not your friends while pregnant! I had bouts of diarhoea early in this pregnancy too and all has gone perfectly so far.

Pink-OMG about your fall!!! Your poor bum. How's it looking/feeling? I am glad to hear bub is ok.

Chic-I am so sorry the transfer didn't go to plan. But you are right-it only takes 1 embie to make a beautiful baby. I am glad to hear DH is being so wonderful and looking after you. Great work with the Clexane!! I hope the jabs keep going smoothly for you. Thinking of you and hoping that little embie is snuggling in tight.

Monkey-Glad to hear that a couple of your embies made it to the freezer. Nice to have backup. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience in the IVF forums. I have drifted in and out of them, but this thread feels like my real home. And Bubba is right...we had success our first IVF (even though our little one didn't stick around) and success with our first FET so it DOES happen. Having a positive attitude can't hurt.
    And I agree with the other girls...stay away from the HPTs!!! Evil this early on!! When is your BT?

Bubba-Lovely to hear from you!! Glad to hear the PT is going well. You will be looking fit and fantastic in no time by the sounds of things!! Glad that time is flying for you and you'll be cycling again in no time. Seems a bit crap to be on the pill around Chrissy when so many little miracles seem to be made, but hopefully you will have a New Year miracle to share with us all.
    Yup keeping the caesar date a secret from everyone (aren't I mean? ). So far just me, DH and ob know the date!

Tin-Glad to hear the move went well and you are settling in. Sorry AF showed. Hopefully this month is the one.

AFM-Decided that I will finish work a week earlier than I first planned. Figured it would be a good idea considering bub is coming early. So 15th Dec is my last day. Only a month away but only 10 work days to go (coz I'm only part time and I had already booked a few days off here and there for appointments and things). So excited!! Finding by the afternoon I am almost falling asleep at my desk so I will be very happy to finish up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Summa - Woohoo for finishing work a week earlier! You are so mean for keeping your Caesar date a secret! But it's a bit exciting too, (any hints though? hahha)
    Yep the fence went up in 2 days. However there's still some finishing touches to do, like relay pavers and fill the holes etc (but DH can do that!)
    Absolutely no progress with the effin long service! Grrrr!!
    I hope your placenta moves or stretches, but if not we'll be with you in spirit. If it helps at all, my cousin had 2 caesars and she said within 2 weeks she felt completely back to normal. Hopefully you'll have a very quick recovery too.

Bubba - The company is a big one, and yeh, I don't understand how it could be so difficult for them to check the frikkin records, but apparently it is
    My only theory about my AMH levels is that my ovaries are secretly Benjamin Button????? I have no idea why/how the level went up, but I'm pretty happy about it!
    Good to hear the PT is going well, I'm fully with you about being loathed to get on the scales, but cms is just as good of an indicator.
    Being on the pill over the christmas does seem crappy, but hopefully you'll have a post-holiday miracle!

Tin - Great that the move went well, but pooo for the other dramas!

Chunky
    - Yep very happy with the AMH results - just a bit confused, is all!
    You're right, 2 out of 4 embies is better than none, but I'm sorry that you didn't get more frosties.
    Yay for a holiday! Where are you planning on going?
    It sucks that you didn't find the support you wanted in the IVF threads However, out of curiosity, I did some thread trawling and read some of the posts you mentioned. I'm not sure if it was the tips thread, but I saw one post where you sort of stuck it to someone, and I couldn't help but have a little chuckle. You certainly can assert yourself!
    Hope you feel comfortable here with us though. This thread isn't as busy as some others, but quite a few of us have been together in here for a long time and I think that makes us a pretty comfy group (you can probably tell by how we don't let our preggy girls leave! haha)

Chic - I'm fairly certain both my AMH tests were measured in pmol/L, although I don't have the print out of the recent test yet (off the top of my head I think the normal range is like 14 - 30 pmol/L where as the ng/ml are much lower numbers). 18.9 pmol/L is definitely a good level for sure!
    Glad you are feeling more upbeat, and good on your DH! The one thing I've always liked about you is that even when you've had crap thrown in your face, you never stay down for long. Your embie is a little fighter, just like it's mumma!
    Hows the clexane going?

Nocturne - Are you around? How's everything going?

Pink
    - Hows your bum?

AFM - I just watched DH transport our old fridge from the verandah, through my studio and down the stairs. It was... interesting, and quite noisy! Amazingly he didn't destroy anything in his path!

Still haven't heard a cotton pickin' thing about the friggin LSL! Seriously don't know what to do anymore. They haven't even told us whether they are disputing it or completely agree they made a mistake, so no idea if we even need a solicitor or to get fair work involved or not.
    DH is getting more wild about it, we have no idea when/if we will be moving, or how long any of this is going take. We've made all these plans about finding new doctors, finding naturopaths and acupuncturists when we move because it will be sooooo much easier to access all that stuff (and we've been putting it off based purely on the fact that we will be moving). And so DH said he wants to ring payroll and tell them that they are stopping us from having a baby!
    The drama queen! haha.
    But, Ugh, it's turning out to be such a mess!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

chicparis  (20-11-2011),summastarlet  (19-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow good to see its been busy in here! ive had a quick read through but cant do personals! coops is keeping me busy! I just wanted to send bigs hugs to Chic! i really hope your embies makes it! i cant believe how much you have been through! your so strong and its ok to feel disapointed/frustrated etc. i cant believe how blessed i was. It makes me realise that frosties dont always unfreeze well. I was 4 frosties and was hoping not to go through IVF again!

Also to Chunky, good luck in your TWW as well. I was disapointed to read only 2 made it to the freezer! i hope you get your BFP soon.

Very exciting girls... will keep stalking!

Things going well here! Coops is now 11 days old! sad they grow up so quickly! oh well... I love being a mummy, even if i havent had time to vaccum, mop, clean bathrooms etc.. enjoying all the cuddles and touching his soft skin and showing him off etc.. Sounds like IVF babes are more often boys!!!

Sorry better attempt some house work!
    Hello everyone!!
    Ill post more Cooper photos soon as Dad took some yesterday!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lisa80 For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (19-11-2011),summastarlet  (19-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Magic - hi, yes I'm still lurking everyday Sorry I haven't posted much, I just don't seem to have gotten around to it. Great news with your AMH though, and I love your explanation, hehe

Chic - I've been thinking of you and willing your embies to be strong. Pink got her bfp with low grade, is that right?

Summa - how exciting that you have your boys birthday!! and also for finishing work soon

Pink - geez, glad to hear you're ok after your fall!! Third tri now!! How exciting

Bubba - I'm hoping for a new year miracle for you too, september is a great time to be born Good on you with the PT hey

Lisa - Cooper is gorgeous, you must be such a proud mummy. How's the sleep going?

Angel - glad to hear things are going well so far!

Elly - have you had your ivf consult? Sorry if I missed a post on it...hope you're well

Hi to everyone else!!

Afm - supposed to be watching a movie, DH is snatching my phone away! Nothing much to report, lovingg having a belly

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nocturne For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (19-11-2011),summastarlet  (19-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Too excited!

Someone has FINALLY put a contract on our investment house!!!! We settled on a price that was a LOT less than we thought we'd get for it. BUT, at least that's one headache out of the way! Only 2 more dilemmas to go! (our house and the LSL).

WOOHOOOOOOOOOO

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (19-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Magic, great news on the house offer!! I hope it's the start of things moving along for you.
    And what you said about me, Is that really the one (and only)thing you like about me??? .....I could've sworn I'd shown some other good things about me...Just kidding, it was really so sweet of you and really perked me up!
    And I loved your comment about the benjamin button eggs!!

nocturne, so nice to hear from you, it's been a while. Enjoy the belly, it must be wonderful!

Lisa, Thanks hun. You shouldn't be worrying about the housework, who cares if it's a dump You enjoy your little man, every second of every day seems about the right amount of time!!

Summa, THank you too. Yeah, clexane not as bad as I'd anticipated. Got a tinny winny bruise yesterday, but no more than 2-3mm diameter.DH has really mastered the art of injecting. I told him if all else fails, he can always become a nurse!

Bubba, thanks for your support. Well done with your PT, it's amazing when you can feel the weight loss with clothes rather than on the scale. I think that's the most rewarding. It sucks having to be on the pill but you know it's all for a good cause right...

Tin, Wow, you've had a stressful time. I hope things go smoothly from now on, and you can catch the egg this cycle!

Chunky, wayyyyyyy too early for HPT hun!!! you naughty girl!! You may not get a proper result until 10 or 11dp2dt. I know it's slow, it's a real test of our patience, but you're just gonna stress yourself out for no reason. You can always pm me if you need a POAS Anonymous buddy to help you fight the urge!

Hi Lovepink, Spanna, Silent, Angel and anyone else I might've missed. Hope you are all doing well.

AFM, all is going ok for now, been eating kiwi and pineapple (apparently it may help implantation) and lying in bed with all my meds 3 times a day. Real lady of leisure!
    DH and I are going to sit down this week and discuss what's next if this cycle doesn't work...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chicparis For This Useful Post:

Chunkymonkey  (21-11-2011),MagicMud  (21-11-2011),summastarlet  (21-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Hey ladies!

Magic-Great news about the offer on the house!! Woohoo!! Hopefully everything else will start falling into place now! That sucks that you still haven't heard anything about the LSL. People can be so slack sometimes!!!

a hint on when bub is coming...well he is going to be a 2012 baby so after Christmas!

Lisa-Glad you are enjoying your little man! 11 days old already?!!? Oh my goodness that seems to have gone quickly. I agree with the others..ignore the housework and enjoy newborn cuddles instead! How is your DH adjusting to being a daddy? Has he had some time off work?

Nocturne-Lovely to hear that all is going well for your pregnancy. Are you going to share some belly pics with us??

Chic-Sounds like your DH is taking great care of you!!
    Glad to hear he has mastered the Clexane injections!! Makes life easier! I am keeping absolutely everything crossed for you.

AFM-Just trying to stay cool. Had a carpet guy come today and give me a quote for bubs room. Hopefully we will get that done next week and then we can get the furniture and set up!! DH is home on Wednesday which is great. We have our 10 year high school reunion on Friday night and then the baby shower is on Saturday! Going to be a very busy weekend!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chic - I also love your sense of humour (you scallywag!).
    Don't think I've heard about the Kiwi and pineapple trick..... I hate kiwi, but I love pineapple, might get into some of that myself!

Summa
    - No fair! I already knew that! Hope your AC gets fixed soon, what a pain! I would die without AC during summer! Admittedly it's cooled off a touch since last week (or it has here anyway), but GAH, the horror!
    Cant wait to hear how the shower goes! Are you going to your 10 year reunion? I saw in your diary that your weren't sure about going.

Nocturne
    - Good to hear from you, glad everything seems to be ok for you... apart from getting the stank eye from DH when you're supposed to be watching a movie. Tsk Tsk!

Lisa - Stuff the housework! Baby cuddles are far more important! Looking forward to seeing more piccies!

AFM - I'm about to have a hemorrhoid with all this LSL bullsh!t. Fair work australia said they can't help, and that the LSL fund should be chasing up the problem, but the LSL fund say they have no authority do this!
    Previous employer refuses to answer any of DH's calls or emails. He has called a million times..... I have a feeling that they are jsut avoiding him!
    NONE of this is legal! It's legislation to pay LSL, it's LAW, it's even written in DH's work contract..... but no one will help us, no one will even tell us what is going on. IT'S ALL BULLSH!T!!!!!! Soo insanely furious about all of this!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (22-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chic- 3 hrs! You poor thing! That sounds like our last transfer out of 12 embies only 2 made it and one of those was pretty crappy- but that one little one has turned into a baby!!! We had no hope at all and fs didn't either. I hope your lil embie is a fighter like ours and you get your bfp hun xo I did the pineapple thing on the cycle before this last one. Yummmm! This last cycle i tried kiwi fruit. I don't know if it really worked but i would have given anything a go- if they told me eating dirt would work i would have done it!!!lol

Chunky- how are you feeling? When is testing day!!!!!???

Bubba- good work with your pts! My cycles were all over the shop after IVF. The next one after was back to normal though. It does suck being on the pill over the holidays but hopefully it will end in a little new year baby and next christmas you will be holding your lil one!

Summa- yay for finsihing work!!!! I only have 14 days left as well- can't wait!!!

Lisa- so glad you are enjoying all of those cuddles from Coop!!!! I hope you are getting some sleep in there as well

Nocturne- you will have to post some pics of your lovely belly!

Magic- yay! for someone putting in a contract! How exciting! I can't believe all that stuff is still going on with the LSL!!!! I would be spitting chips!

AFM- Thanks everyone this hobbling preggas lady's bum is feeling much better- really scared me though for a few days- i was counting kicks to make sure bubby was okay!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lovepink For This Useful Post:

chicparis  (22-11-2011),MagicMud  (22-11-2011),summastarlet  (22-11-2011)