+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 79 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lisa, Cooper is just so sweet! Enjoy him!

Chunky, Yay you're PUPO!!! Hope you don't go too crazy in the TWW, I'll be keeping you company soon (details below). Hope your 4 embies are good to freeze.

Summa, wow things are going fast, seems like just yesterday you started your IVF journey and now you're almost ready to welcome your baby boy. In a way, it's nice to know exactly when you'll be giving birth. As you said, you can count down!

Magic, when do you get your BT results?

Silent, Yay for uni being almost over! Hope you're doing well...

Bubba, Lovepink, Angel, elly...

AFM, Finally some action happening my end!! Had scan and BT, my lining only went up to 8mm (it was 7.3 a week ago) so i was sure FS would say it's not enough to do ET, but I was wrong. FET is scheduled for wednesday, and I start on the progesterone pessaries tonight.
    I am very excited to finally be doing something...let's hope this is it!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chicparis For This Useful Post:

Chunkymonkey  (17-11-2011),summastarlet  (14-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Lisa! He is just sooo cute! And he looks very long!! Maybe that's just my imagination... Congrats!!

Chunky!!! Well done on your fert rate! Very excited for you being PUPO! I can't wait for your bfp!

Summa! My gosh! So soon! It feels like yesterday you got your bfp!

Chic!! Very excited for you too! I can't wait for your bfp!

AFM, nothing much happening. Last exam thing today. Sending lots of baby dust to you all!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterMummy For This Useful Post:

Chunkymonkey  (17-11-2011),summastarlet  (14-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lisa!! What a gorgeous little boy, such a precious face

Silent - Thanks luv. I wasn't as rapt with the fertility rate, I was hoping for more considering we did ICSI & also I had a good number of eggs... maybe thats why we haven't got pregnant after all of these months of trying. Good luck with your last exam!

Chic - YAY! My TWW Buddy! Best of luck for wednesday - I really hope this is it for both of us xx

Summa - Thanks! Wow! How are you feeling about knowing the date?! You must be so excited - isn't it funny, have you thought, "Oh this is my son's birthday!" EX-CI-TING!

Magic - When are you going for your AMH test? I wish you well. Is there any reason why you think you should be nervous? 30 is still very young! xxxx

AFM - Two days past Transfer.... I really laid low the past two days, mainly as I was still having a lot of cramping & discomfort from the EPU but I'm feeling a lot better today so starting doing some cleaning around the house. I was going to go for a nice walk but I'm worried it might be too much or maybe I shouldn't vaccuum as that might be too much... so much worrying! I did the vacuum anyway... they said to relax & a clean house makes me relaxed. 11 days to go till I test.....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunkymonkey For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (14-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone!!!

Sorry i've been missing in action lately! So, so, so busy!

Angel- I got a blood test every week and a half until my first scan just to make me feel better! Not long to go!!!

Lisa- CONGRATS!!!! How exciting- i LOVE his name! He is just adorable! I hope you are getting enough sleep and lots of lovely cuddles!

Silent- woo hoo for uni almost being over!

Magic- how did your tests go?

Summa- oh well at least you can be nice and ready and organised for when bub comes! Wow sooooo close now! I bet you are getting excited!

Chunky- congrats for being PUPO! I hope that lil embie is getting nice and settled in there! I can't really give advice on not stressing- the queen of stressing and not doing a thing! I didn't do much at all for almost a week after my transfer- yep im a stresser!

Chic- so glad your lining is thicker and you get to do your ET on Wednesday!!! Are you still transferring three? I have everything crossed for you hun!!!!

AFM- Well its confirmed we are having a lil man!!!!!! So excited. I had lots of tests done so am now just waiting on all of the results- wish they would get back to me i've rung twice already!!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lovepink For This Useful Post:

Chunkymonkey  (17-11-2011),Lisa80  (19-11-2011),summastarlet  (14-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Hello ladies!

Lisa-Cooper is beautiful! Thank you for sharing your photos. I hope the first few nights at home haven't been too hard on you all. Enjoy that little guy!

Chunky-Hooray again for being PUPO!!! Hope the TWW goes quickly for you. I didn't do much in the few days after my transfer..just chilled out and took it easy! for embie snuggling in tight.

Chic-So glad to hear that you are going ahead with the FET this week! Yay!! Wishing you lots of luck. I hope this is the lucky cycle for you!!

Pink-Congratulations on confirming you have a little blue bundle on board!! Now you can go mad with shopping!!! How exciting!! Have you done your Glucose test yet?

Silent-Hope the last exam went well. Enjoy your holidays!

AFM-Slowly getting through my to do list of things I want done before bub arrives. Lots of it is just tidying up stuff at home. Think I did too much today though as I am exhausted and my backs sore. Oh well..back to work tomorrow.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

Chunkymonkey  (17-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    lovepink, yup, still transferring 3. If that doesn't work I really don't know what will... Congrats on confirming it's a boy, so exciting!! What kind of tests have you done?

Summa, I need advice from you on how to do the clexane and what to expect. If I remember correctly you were taking it this pregnancy, right? Never done it before and starting it after transfer. I'm very nervous, another bubhubber told me it's the worst of all injections!!! My nurse here is not being very helpful on explaining it all, so need some help

chunky, I'm also the queen of stress, so not very good at giving advice about it. But just so you know, I always take it very easy during the tww, no housework, just some cooking and baking as long as I don't stand for too long, and sometimes i go out for a stroll. And the cycle I got utd was the only cycle I couldn't relax because we had the floods in brissie and had to evacuate, 48hrs after FET!! so really, who knows what's good and what's not!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to chicparis For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Chic-Not sure how much good advice I can pass on to you about Clexane! You will bruise...it's a horrible, blunt needle (the worst I've had to inject). I used it from before transfer up until 12 weeks and my bruises are still slightly visable!! You think you are getting the hang of it and only getting tiny bruises and then you go and give yourself a giant bruise...so frustrating. It does sting a little going in and for a few seconds after you remove the needle.

I found grabbing a piece of flesh (flab in my case!) on my belly and doing it as quickly as possible was better than doing it slowly. I did try icing the skin a few times before the needle but for me this made me bruise worse! I think sometimes with a needle like this it's a bit of trial and error of what works for you. I have also heard of people injecting into their thighs instead of belly (maybe check with your FS or nurse about this).

Having said how bad it is..by the end of my time using Clexane I was kind of used to it in a weird way..Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks summa, I guess I'll just have to bite the bullet tomorrow. I've been told to inject on the side of my stomach. I will be using ice as I wouldn't be able to handle feeling the needle go in. Gosh someitimes I wish I would get rid of my phobia. I'm already better with BTs, I've had so many it's no big deal anymore, but new injections scare the sh$t out of me, and I really could do with no stress after transfer...

wish me luck!!

I also can't believe I'll be pupo with triplets tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Chic - YIPPEEEE for finally progressing with your cycle! I really hope the clexane makes a difference for you, especially with the triplets! I have 3 sets of fingers crossed for you
    Not sure when I'll get my BT results, I might ring up today and see if they are in. Pretty sure it's a regular time frame for those results.

Summer - Omg, I just looked at your ticker, where on earth has the time gone! How are you feeling about the c-section? Is there any chance your placenta will move between now and then?

Pink - Congrats on confirming gender! Seems this thread is producing a lot of baby boys!

Chunky
    - I had the AMH test done last Friday, the reason I am slightly nervous is because it was borderline low last year (13.5). Just having it rechecked to see the decline rate. Hopefully it won't be much.
    How are you going with resting and relaxing? No more cleaning missy!

Silent
    - Yay for your last exam!

Lisa - Thanks for sharing your photos. You have a gorgeous little man there! Oh and you'll never leave this thread, we're all too fabulous

AFM - Fence posts went up yesterday, and today the rest goes up! Yippee, can't wait until it's finished! I pity the guys who are doing the work, it's been so very hot and there's not a scrap of shade out there!

Still haven't gotten anywhere with the LSL drama. Got an email last Friday saying that they have to check archives and records before they'll have any information to give us.... which is exactly what they said the week before. OMG what the hell are they doing!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll do personals later but just wanted to say good luck to chic today for your FET (x3!)

Fingers are crossed girl!