+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 79 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Chunky-14 eggs is great!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just a quickie

Congratulations Lisa!!! And Hello baby Cooper! Am so looking forward to seeing pictures!

Chunky - Yay for 14 eggs!!! When do you find out your fertilization rate?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chunky, Omg!! feels like you just started your cycle and you're already at EPU?? How did I miss that? Anyways, 14 is Amazing!!! I hope you have great fert rates, some to freeze is always a bonus, even though you won't need them for a while When will transfer be and how many are you transferring?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Guys,

I havent caught up yet but just wanted to say,

CONGRATULATIONS LISA on the arrival of your baby boy Cooper. Glad you are doing well.. Cant wait to see some pictures of your little man.. Congrats again.

Chunky - 14 Eggs.. Go You.. That is a great result.. Sending good vibes your way that they fertilise well & you get great results. This is the worst part i reckon about IVF as well as the 2 week wait.

Angel - I think do whatever you feel is right. Your doctor is right about the HCG level being differnt in everyone but what you are really looking for is if your HCG is doubling every 2 days no matter what your HCG levels are. I'm sure you have a little sticky bean in there this time..

Hope everyone else is plodding along nicely.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbalove83 For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (16-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello

Feeling up to personals now

Bubba - Thanks lovely! The worst is the waiting... WAITING today for the phonecall to see how they've fertilised & what time my transfer is tomorrow. Hows the PT going?! Feeling good?

Chic - I know!! It went so fast, I started injecting tuesday last week and had my trigger a week later! Transfer should be tomorrow - still waiting for the phonecall to say how its going.... waiting waiting.... We're only transferring 1. Hopefully everything is fine, this would be be my first pregnancy if (WHEN!) I get a BFP!

Magic - Thanks! Hopefully I find out today... grrrrrr the waiting! Speaking of waiting - any updates on your hubbys work situation with the brissie job or the lsl?

Summa - Thanks love!

Silent - Thanks! Hopefully everything goes to plan Enjoy the summer ahead of you... from the news today its going to be hot one!!

Lisa - Thanks love! So glad to hear you & baby Cooper doing so well - enjoy taking your little bundle home tomorrow

Angel - Its understandable that you're fretting. My advice it to go with whatever makes you feel secure & comfortable. Maybe have one in the 5w mark and then at 7 weeks? I'm not sure darl, going all the time for blood tests would send me mad - its what I didn't like most about IVF, all the appointments!! But only you know whats going to make you feel better, so go with that.

Lovepink - Lol bit late for the reply - EPU was yesterday! How did your scan go yesterday?? Boy or Girl?!!

Elly - Good luck for your appointment next week xxx I went in not expecting much from the first appointment - we just had more test ordered and were told to come back a month later. But everything happened very quickly after that! Good luck!

AFM - Home today, still feeling a little sore but glad all the hard stuff is over (physically)... but now the waiting! GRRR! Waiting for the phone call, waiting for my transfer & then TWO week wait! Will just be keeping myself busy

Hope everyone is well!

xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunkymonkey For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (16-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Chunky - Oh waiting for the phone call must be murder! I'm really anxious to hear the fert rate! (I always get over excited about everyone elses cycles, hahah it's a sickness!). Hope you're resting well and not getting too bored!
    Still no news about the LSL. Luckily the guy who offered DH the job is very patient!

Bubba - Hi hun Someone else already asked this, but how is the PT going?

Chic - Any news about your cycle?

Silent - Thanks sweets, I'm doing ok, we're about to put up a new fence, so that's keeping me distracted, on top of everything else! Yay for uni nearly being over for the year! Got any christmas break plans?

Angel - I'm thinking 3-5 days between BTs is a good time frame, and I 2nd what Bubba said, you're looking for HCG to double despite whatever range it is (not sure why your Dr would think it's not useful info though?). Do what ever brings you most comfort, if you feel that regular BTs would help reassure you, then insist on getting them!

Pink - How'd the scan go? Did you get a better look??? Boy or girl???? Ooo excitement!
    My feet are still swelling up on and off! So weird, although I don't think it's as bad any more. No one has told us jack about anything with the LSL! It's turning into more of a mess every day! Ugh! It'll probably take forever to get it sorted.

Elly
    - Aww Boo for af! Did you remember to call and find out what time your appointment is? Don't want to miss that one!
    Oh today is your moving day! Hope the house is all ready to go!

AFM - I'm being brave today and going to get my AMH blood test done.... I've been putting it off for months now. I'm really anxious about it for some reason. Surely it couldn't have dropped all that much in just one year, right?
    *bites nails*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Hey ladies!

Monkey-Did you hear about your fert rate and when ET will be??? It's such an anxious time waiting for this news..I know I was a bit of a wreck until I found out! Anyway I hope you have some lovely embies waiting for you!

Lisa-Hopefully you and Cooper are heading home today! Enjoy being at home with your baby boy.

Elly-How did the move go? Sounds like you were very organised for it! Enjoy the new place.

Angel-My clinic made me get blood tests 7 days apart to check my levels were rising. I had a few extras thrown in thanks to my wonderful GP as I wanted to make sure things were still ok. I think I ended up having 4 done over the course of 2 weeks..more for my peace of mind then anything else. I was just shy of 5 weeks when I had the first BT done. Hope this helps!

Pink-How did your ob appointment go? Did bub decide to cooperate and spread their legs?!?

Chic-When will you know more about your next cycle?

Bubba-How are things going for you?

Magic-How annoying that you are still waiting to hear about the LSL. What a pain in the @ss!!! Bloody mining companies think they can screw people around without consquence sometimes!
    I see from your diary that you did go and get your AMH BT done. Go you! I hope the results don't take too long to come back for you. the levels haven't changed too much.

AFM-Had an ob appointment yesterday and our little guy is doing well. My placenta still hasn't moved so I have been booked in for my c-section! Now we know bubs birth date (if all goes well and nothing happens between now and then) which we have decided to keep a secret so we can still surprise people with his arrival! My mum is not too impressed about being kept in the dark! It's exciting having a set date, but also scary as I can count down exactly how many days until I am holding our baby in my arms...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (12-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys

1 transfered today.

Of the 14 egg collected
    4 were immature
    5 didnt fertilise
    1 was transfered
    4 still growing waiting to see if suitable for freezing

X

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunkymonkey For This Useful Post:

Lisa80  (13-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunkymonkey View Post
    Hey guys

1 transfered today.

Of the 14 egg collected
    4 were immature
    5 didnt fertilise
    1 was transfered
    4 still growing waiting to see if suitable for freezing

X
    Hooray for being PUPO!! Hope your 4 little embies make it to the freezer!! Take it easy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im home and i have some photos of my little man!!
    Thanks for all your kind words.

Came home today, Cooper is being an angel at the moment but im not liking my chances of much sleep tonight! Happy to be home and to get into some routine.

Chunky, hope the TTW goes quick for you and you are 1st time lucky like me! i also have 4 frosties! Will be stalking for news.

Gosh... am I ever going to leave this thread! lol

Summa, sorry your placenta is low but booked C-sections arent that bad these days! and you will be to deliver early!!! Oh and you wont suffer from horrible sutures. The other ladies on the ward that had c-sects looked better than me! I cant believe how fast your pregnancy has gone!

Hi Magic, hope you get some good news with your test.

Hello to Silent, angel, bubba, Elly, Chic, Pink and everyone else!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lisa80 For This Useful Post:

Chunkymonkey  (17-11-2011),summastarlet  (14-11-2011)