+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 79 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm back....well kind of just had a quick read.....I'll hop on computer tomorrow and catch up!

Sending you all huge hugs and baby dust!! Your all amazing women!

I know I said I'd put up pics of angus last time I was on but they wouldn't load and well then I forgot (just FYI baby brain gets worse once baby is here) so I'll do that too!

Lots of luv to you all, I've missed you all heaps sorry I've been a bad friend! Time really flys with a new born!

Angus is going great, he was 6 weeks yesterday! He's such a good boy! I'm great and very happy, missing my sleep a bit but it's all worth it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dash - Hi! Good to hear that Angus is doing well! Saw some pics of him on FB. What a cutie!

Bubba - A like/dislike button is a good idea! Hope your TTW speeds up a little. Sucks when time just draaaaaags past!

Angelski - As long as there's no sperm concentration issues, it's totally fine to go at it like rabbits! lol.
    Congrats on your positive uni resutls too!

Pink - So glad to hear that your scan went well! What a fantastic b'day present!
    0% antibodies is great (if that's actually true), but I still don't believe how it could be possible! Haven't booked a consult with the FS yet, still not sure what on earth to do really.

Nocturne
    - Thanks hun, if the antibodies really have disappeared, I think DH should be scientifically studied!
    Your tenants sound awful! So does the property manager! Omg! It really sucks being a landlord, you have absolutely no rights compared to the tenants (the ones that screw you over anyway). It's just not fair! Hope everything gets sorted out soon.

Frankie - Welcome! I find lullaby conceptions OPKs are really good (and cheap) and First Response OPKs (more expensive).

MLF - Hope you didn't catch gastro!

AFM - Mega frikkin cold here! It got to -5'C today and yesterday! Holy frozen sausage fingers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Magic! that sounds cold! i thought 12'c was cold! got my heater next to me!

Pink, so happy for you! Love your signature too. Are you on progesterone pessaries?

Bubba, hope everything goes well for you. Ouch for the clexane. i dont understand much about that. thining your blood when you can take nurofen?

Anyone heard from Hopeful or Ziara (she must be on Mat leave now!)

Dash, wow 6 weeks already! time goes so fast! thanks for the update! Id love to see a photo.

Angel, never too much BD!

Going to look at a second hand cot this arvo. Its like 45kms away!! its a Boori sleigh cot (which is a good brand apparently!), a book shelf and draws/changer for $1000!!! babys arent cheap. im going to offer $800!! which is about 1/2 the price you would pay in the shops, so i fall in love with it and she takes $800! '

Still got ages before i need the cot anyway!!! this preg seems to be dragging still! plus nursery room full of crap, got a huge 4 x 2 house and every room is full! Oh well... cant wait till its set up nicely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubbalove83 - I haven't had to wait out a 2WW yet but can imagine it would be a killer!! Hope you have lots of things to keep yourself busy and help the time fly!? Here's hoping AF stays away!!!

MagicMud - OMG i'm frozen just thinking about how cold it is at your place!!!!! That is crazy! Here i am complaining about 8degress in Melbourne...

AFM - Thanks to Bubbalove83's and MagicMud's reassurance i've spent the weekend keeping warm with DH alternating between , sleeping and reading books in front of the fire! I have been particularly exhausted this weekend and there's a part of me hoping it's because my body is creating something amazing and special (not even sure if the tiredness would come this early tho.) I have found myself having 3 hour naps on both Saturday and Sunday... The realist in me understands that it's probably just my body catching up on the exhaustion from the week... or from all the ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    NEW THREAD! YAY!!!

MagicMud - You truly are Magic! So super organised... thanks for remembering me!

I've had such a busy yet lazy weekend?! Do those two even go together? Had a late night Friday night, followed by an early morning and breakfast with a girlfriend.. i then came home and slept for 3 hours only to get up and lounge on the couch until 5pm before starting to get ready for friends coming over for dinner...then this morning was breakfast again and a 3 hour sleep in the afternoon?!

This is not normal for me... all this sleep... i'm wondering if i could be UTD.. would all the sleeping and the tiredness be a sign already.. or am i just exhausted from life, all the DP and i have been squeezing in and this awful Winter Melbourne weather?! I guess only time will tell?!

A

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all hope ur ttc journey is going well!!! I bought the elevits- were expensive tho! I read somewhere on here that they cause constipation. Anyone have this issue?

I will be very casual with my ttc! Will b starting next month (but now have to move in with parents in law for s month while our house finishes getting built- eek)

Is anyone gender swaying? I'm desperate fir a little girl! Have heard sex a few days before ovulation and lots of calcium??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Frankie87, your TTC journey is short and sweet

nocturne - OMG about your previous tenants!!! does their bond cover much of the damage?

lovepink- Happy birthday!! That is such a lovely birthday pressie!!

Angelski - I hope you managed to :hoponbend: and catch that egg!!

bubbalove- I agree with the like/dislike button!! But isnt that really a cheats way of responding tww goes quickly for you!!

Dasher10 - awwe Angus, love the name! Hope he is going well and lets you get some sleep soon!

MagicMud- WOW that is cold!!! I am glad im not wherever you are!! hehe

Lisa80- Oh wow to the cot set, they are gorgeous!! Our house is chock-a-block too, I dont know where we will fit a baby! For such a small thing they have a lot of "stuff"

talez - Welcome Good luck with living with PIL, i am not sure I can think of anything worse atm I have read the thread on gender swaying as i would LOVE a little girl but we are not following anything, If we have a boy as our first I am pretty much 100% sure I will be following a baby girl diet for ttc no #2 i would be happy for either or atm

AFM - pretty lazy weekend here, trying not to catch DH gastro.. so far so good... Have had some cramps last night and today, they are AF pains
    I have decided that I will allow myself to test once per week (Saturday) since I am so unsure of when I am due. This is helping me not to establish a POAS addiction

to anyone else I have missed and to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

DP and I are officially TTC #1 this month after a probable blighted ovum, chemical pregnancy or something of the sort last month that gave us a positive HPT but negative BT - making us realise that we really are ready for a little man or lady to join us!

I look forward to losing my mind with all of you! Will be testing 5th August, ages away! We wont be charting, temping or anything of the sort. Just going with it and hoping for the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck AnnieJ! I love that you're looking forward to losing your mind. Great opinion to have!

Afm, just plodding along through a nasty af. Trying to let it run it's course rather than stop it like I've been told to do when it's this bad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks silentrockfaery. Sorry to hear you're having a time of it with AF I whinge and complain about AF cramps and nausea etc, but I know its nothing compared to what some people go through! The things we do for love, huh? It will all be worth it in the end, but im sure I dont have to tell you that