+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 79 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nope still here and nothing happening! prob last till tuesday for induction! very excited, also tired from not sleeping (keep thinking about babies!) and very bored from not wanting to go out too much! oh well.
    Ill keep you girls posted!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa80 For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (04-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    pic 1.jpgpic 2.jpg

some pics from our 3D scan.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

chicparis  (06-11-2011),Chunkymonkey  (05-11-2011),elly_star  (08-11-2011),Lisa80  (05-11-2011),MagicMud  (04-11-2011),spanna500  (09-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello!

Summa - HELLO BABY!!! Wow, what a gorgeous little boy you have inside you!! 3/4 of the way to go now

Lisa80 - Good luck girl We're all thinking of you & cant wait till we hear the good news!

Magic - How annoying! People can be so lax when it comes to having to pay out the $$$. I hope it all gets sorted for you asap How weird about your toes?? Maybe its just fluid?

Angel - Fingers crossed that everything goes smooth Your scan will be here in no time! Woohoo for a 3 day week!!

Chic - I AM doing antagonist! I have my blood test tomorrow (7.30am on a sunday... SERIOUSLY! GRRR!) and then my scan on Monday so I should hopefully find out then my proposed dates for collection & transfer. Fingers crossed for us both for a BFP end of the month!

Nocturne - OMG - I'm so glad they ran out & you're safe!! How terrifying!!! Have you heard any word about if they've caught the people?

Bubba - thinking of you xx

Hi to Tin, Spanna, Silent & anyone I've missed.

AFM - 5 injections in and I'm feeling good! Today was the last day of only one though - two from now on and 3 on the trigger day. Got a little bit of pressure on where my ovaries are but thats about it (boobs are a little bigger.. BONUS!), not really feeling that much different! I've been trying really hard to eat super healthy, I've completely cut out caffiene (I would die for a diet coke right now), still doing my walks so I think that has helped out a lot. Hubby & I are going to Accupunture today, blood test tomorrow & Scan on Monday so I should know more after then. Have a good weekend everyone!

UPDATE: Blood Test Results back - Everything looks good & is on track

xxx
    Last edited by Chunkymonkey; 06-11-2011 at 18:02. Reason: Update

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunkymonkey For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (05-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Summa, this little man of yours is absolutely adorable!!!

Magic, I hope you're right and they are sorting your LSL out. 13 weeks!! that's amazing.
    Moving is always quite unsettling, good luck with it all. But I'm sure you and your families are excited to be leaving close by again.

Chunky, I also hate sunday morning BTs, how inconsiderate of them!!! Are you taking orgalutran now too? How are those going? I found them more difficult and painful and used to ice the area for a few minutes before, helped loads. I hope you get your EPU dates tomorrow.

AFM, no transfer for me this week, lining is only 7.4 so still going along with my pills for another week and back for another BT and scan next sunday.
    On a positive note, a close friend of mine who has been ttc for over 10yrs just had twins! It has given me a boost and a lot of hope that it will happen for us all...to all

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chicparis For This Useful Post:

Chunkymonkey  (09-11-2011),summastarlet  (07-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moving day all went well. We've been busy cleaning the old place. So much work. Lots happening at our new house. Built a garden, got chooks. Currently have 2 big ones and 6 baby chicks cute.

I didn't keep doing opk's. Each day is a blur argh. Next month. I'd better order some more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls!

Chic - what a great story! Started Orgalutran on sunday... Definitely not as easy as the pens is it!! But i'm still getting through it ok. The past two days i've had to inject in the bathrooms at the clinic - thats been my least favourite part. Back to the comfy couch today! Fingers crossed you get your EPU date this weekend

Tin - sounds like you are a busy bee!

AFM - scan y'day - 15 eggs in total!! Finding out today but EPU should be thursday - transfer saturday!! Feeling good!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa80 View Post
    Nope still here and nothing happening! prob last till tuesday for induction! very excited, also tired from not sleeping (keep thinking about babies!) and very bored from not wanting to go out too much! oh well.
    Ill keep you girls posted!
    How is everything going? Is today induction day????

Summa - OMG, those pics are amazing! So much detail! And what a gorgeous little button nose and chubby cheeks! I can't believe those 3D/4D scans, just incredible!

Chunky - WOOHOO for 15 follies! That's quite a basket of eggs you have there! Can't wait to hear how EPU goes on thursday

Tin
    - Phew that moving day is over! Don't envy you with the cleaning of the old place. Ugh how I hate that part! I think I'm just going to hire cleaners to do my place when/if we move. We had to do that last we moved as part of the lease agreement and it was totally the best thing ever!

Chic
    - Goodness, still going hey? C'mon lining, get your act together! Wow about your friend having twins after 10 years TTC!

What is everyone else up to? It's getting very quiet in here!

AFM - DH rang the head of payroll yesterday directly. She said that they haven't looked into anything yet (about LSL) GEEZUZ WOMAN! *shakes head*
    Started spotting today, which is weird, as I usually have slightly long LP when I've taken letrozole. Oh well, I don't think it helps with anything anyway..

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

Chunkymonkey  (09-11-2011),summastarlet  (08-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!

Just quickly, as I'm supposed to be tackling our Room of Doom in preparation for the Big Move. AF arrived eventually on Thursday after a day of 'will it? won't it? will it? won't it?' Argh. It doesn't matter. IVF appt next Tuesday (reminder: ring them and ask what time it is, I forgot to write it down!) Myer induction went well, I found the store is very similar to Target where I previously worked for 5 years, so it was too easy! We just had a long weekend and spent it helping our friends prepare the house for us to move in. I do believe it's all painted now and the carpet is going in tonight! We even planted out our new garden with veggies and herbs! We move on Friday I cannot wait to get out of this house. We just didn't like the vibe or the suburb.

I'll be back later to do personals etc. Or I may not, I just remembered we'll be disconnecting the phone and internet soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lisa-- is today the day!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear your news

Chunky- good on you mastering the needles!!! Yeah the orgalutran hurt a little more but you get used to them as well. Do you have a date yet? WOO HOO 15 IS AWESOME!!

Angel- how did your bloods go? nice and rising????

Nocturen- yep finishing at the end of the year which will be sooooo nice to just spend that time getting organised! OMG you poor thing getting broken into! I hope they have caught the buggers- the nicest possible word i could write!

Chic- how did your appointment go? what are the plans now?

Magic- how are those poor feet now???? That is typical not even looking anything up or starting yet with the LSL! Did they give you an idea how long it will take them?

Elly- oh moving how i hate it! good luck with your IVF appointment!!!

Summa- oh what a cute little man!!!! so lovely and clear

AFM- I have an OB appointment on Thursday which hopefully we will have another scan! Maybe bubby will co operate and let us know if it is a boy or girl lol

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lovepink For This Useful Post:

Chunkymonkey  (11-11-2011),summastarlet  (08-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just stalking... has anyone heard from Lisa?