+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 79 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Angel!! you guys must be super fertile!! So excited for you xoxo

Summa, have fun with the pram! looking forward to your U/S photos.

Pink, i cant imagine how hot u must be! drink heaps of water! we got 31ç tomorrow which im dreading!!

Magic! i cant believe DH's employee is trying to stuff you around so much! good luck getting the entitlements he deserves amd good luck with the move!! oh and TTC!

Chic, good luck with your cycle. how frustrating it must be.

Bubba glad your having a break and good luck with TTC and the weight loss. Ive put on 20kg this preg!!

well saw the Ob today and Im 1 cm dilated! getting close now. head isnt engaged yet! getting insane movement tonight after the Obs poking around and chiro session. DH doesnt want me to go before Sat as he has cricket! If i dont go naturally, ill be induced next tuesday!!! wow so close now and super excited!! just had to share x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa80 For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (03-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!

I've been MIA with exams, I cannot remember the last time I posted!

Angel - Massive congrats on the BFP!!! I find it hilarious that you took HPTs camping with you!

Lisa - Wow, not long to go! Loved your belly pics!

Chic - Sorry to hear about the sneaky natural cycle not working out and your Oz FS keeping your lining quality to himself! Hopefully the medicated FET does the trick for you!

Magic - It's always exciting to have a celebrity nearby even you don't care much for them! Sucks about your DH's LSL stuff up - my DH's boss found out that his previous employer wasn't making super contributions, it's amazing how they think they can get away with stuff like that!

Bubba - Starting a new cycle in January sounds like a sensible plan. Good luck with the personal trainer!

Chunky - How was your last appointment? Are you all set to go?

Nocturne, Summa and Lovepink - So happy to hear you girls are enjoying your pregnancies

Tinuviel - your DH gets back in time for you to catch that eggy!

I've probably missed heaps of people, so hi and hope you're all having a good week!

AFM - Well I spent the best part of two weeks studying for exams and it's quite nice to have them done and out of the way. First year is over! I have my day of training at Myer on Thursday and then no doubt I'll have many shifts to work over the next 3 and a bit months! I started the Couch to 5k challenge and today was the first day of week 3 and I survived! We move house in two weekends time.

AF is due Thursday, since yesterday I've had huuge boobs and felt crampy so I'm not really sure which way I'm going. It would be an amazing surprise to get a BFP this month, but since our IVF consult is in 2 weeks then I don't really mind.

And that's about all for me
    Last edited by elly_star; 01-11-2011 at 09:15.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to elly_star For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey!

Angel - YAY!! Congratulations! Hope you have a great 8+ months ahead of you!

Lisa - Thanks! Very excited to get started. I love the professional shots - I have to say my favourite was the one of you kissing your hubbys belly! Very cheeky & fun, but they all look fantastic. You know murphy's law - you'll go into labour friday night or something!!

Elly - All set to go!! I'm excited we're on the way with a good chance of a BFP! Nice you've got your study all over & done with and you can enjoy the holidays (except for moving - moving is cr*ppy ) I hope you get that BFP before your appointment - plenty have been lucky like that!

Chic - I'm doing an antagonist cycle - so very quick! Sorry AF came - I know how you feel with conceiving naturally, its almost like yeah right, as if I'll be that lucky.. grrrr! But hope your FET goes well for you - fingers are crossed!

Bubba - AF wasn't delayed but its so all over the place I just wanted to make sure stayed away before the appointments. Anyway it came on sunday the day before but all is good and we've started the first cycle! I hope you have a good break and enjoy christmas - it will be nice to have a champers - and good luck with your weightloss... can I ask how much weight you've put on with IVF?!!! This is something I'm really worried about!!! I hope i don't pile on the pounds but I'm trying 200% to be super healthy and do a walk everyday. As if it wasn't bad enough without having to put on weight!

Magic - Appointments were pretty good! The counselling appointment was a funny one as my hubby and I walked in busting to go to the bathroom and I had a massive headache and then she said we were going to chat for about an hour... Hubby and i were *Great* with our teeth clenched. lol. But its all over now and ready to go!! YAY for hubby getting a good job offer!! I hope you get the LSL issue sorted but if you're anything like me I reckon it would be great for you to be back with your families (I hated living away from mine). Good luck in the meantime though, its hard work moving & selling. xxxxx

Lovepink - 25 weeks yay! I am so jealous about the heat - its freezing where i am!!

Summa - Not long at all! We started this month!! How exciting that the bubs room is coming all together - Looking forward to seeing the pics of bubs!!

AFM - Appointments all done yesterday and as I had day one of AF the day before I could start straight away!! I was a little nervous about having to inject first time today but I DID IT! *high five* Not as bad as I thought it might be. I was also happy as I have to get a scan on Monday and I'm flying interstate for a meeting for the day so I was worried about being able to get an early appointment but I got it with heaps of time to make it to the airport so I was rapt with that also. Hopefuly we finally get that BFP at the end of the month!

xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunkymonkey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today i have decided to have a lazy day and do nothing at all... except to finally catch up on all the bubhub news i've been missing out on... so here goes!

Firstly: Thank you so much to all the Congrats.. we are plodding along and i plan to make a doctors appointment for Thurs to talk about getting bloods done.. as i only have short cycles (25 days - period goes for 3 of them) i am actually only just 3weeks and 4 days! So feel that this is going to be the longest pregnancy ever! Last time we told everyone almost straight away.. but that was because i was supposed to be having surgery and then we had to cancel and lots of people were sending wishes and questions.. we will still tell people as we see them... we've probably already told about 8 friends...but really want to have some confirmed blood results this time...

Chunkymonkey - How brave of you to get through your first injection!

Summa -
    Congrats on getting the bubs room painted.. wondering if you've set yourself up an obstacle course to practice your manouverability (sp?) with the pram?! hehe...

Magic - OH my.. what a little mess! Here's to it all sorting itself out quickly.. are you able to get an ombudsman to help you out through Fairwork Australia? Moving..it's one of my biggest pet hates, but i guess if you're moving closer to family that's the perfect kind of motivation!

Lisa - those shots are amazing.. the one of you kissing your hubby's belly made me laugh... i love that you were obviously able to put your own personalities into the photos!!! Will need to stalk regularly to see if you've gone into labor from hereon forward! haha

Elly Star - yay for exams being over... i have one more assignment to complete once i finish my placement.. and i'm hanging for these 3 weeks to fly! Yay to job at Myer.. just in time to cash in on a staff discount for Xmas presents? Moving house, new job, couch to 5 km challenge.. sounds like you have so many things going on!
    that your symptoms are all about a BFP and your IVF consult can be pushed aside!

Bubba - Waiting for January sounds sensible.. this way you can enjoy the normal stress and hustle and bustle of the festive season without worrying about TTC as well!

Lovepink - i have been hoping for good weather here in Melb for weeks.. but 35 is too much for me! Maybe i could just steal a few of the degrees.. say 6 or 7! hehe...

Big hello to those i missed!
    A

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angelski For This Useful Post:

elly_star  (01-11-2011),summastarlet  (03-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angel - wow, HUGE congrats!!!! So happy for you! Wishing you a very happy and smooth 8 or so months

Chic - geez, sorry to hear about your cycle! I reckon you deserve to cut a break now, I'm hoping very hard that the next FET is a success - I reckon a nice early Christmas present is on the cards for you

Bubba - how are you holding up hun? I think you need some you time (ie pampering..all that girly stuff). Good on you with the PT! Bring on the endorphins

Lisa - your photos are gorgeous!! I love pregnancy photo shoots and yours is very classy. Not long, not long!!!!!

Summa - happy birthday for the other day!! Hope you had a lovely day

I'm on my phone so am going to post this and then continue so I don't lose anything...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nocturne For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (03-11-2011),summastarlet  (03-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chunky - yay for the first injection!! Are you on orgalutran? It's not as daunting when you've done the first one, those needles are so sharp hey! So excited for you!

Magic - how terrible about your dhs lsl!!! Geez, how dodgy is that...are you guys going to chase it or will it be too difficult?

Pink - wow, its going so fast! Are you finishing up work at the end of the year? Only a matter of weeks if so!!

Elly - hi! 2 weeks til the FS consult, awesome! I'm excited for you

AFM - well, we got broken into on the weekend, b@stards took jewelry and laptop, but they took off when we arrived home and I walked in on them!!! Thankfully I saw a light and didn't walk into the lounge room straight away, so I didn't see them. The cops were great though..they came out straight away with a sniffer dog. The people who broke in cut the glass out on one of the windows and were very neat with it (pity the house wasn't in the same shape - they literally pulled everything out of our bedroom)

Other than that fun event, DH felt bub move on sun and yesterday! So cool...I thought it would be too early, but i could even see my belly move..amazing!!

We had another OB appt too, and I'm strep B positive, which is a bit of a poke but it doesn't seem like it will affect things other than antibiotics during labour. And speaking of labour, I'm booking into a hypnobirthing course today, yay!

Happy hump day everyone...bring on the weekend
    Last edited by nocturne; 02-11-2011 at 06:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Angel, Congrats on your BFP!!! what a nice surprise to get on your camping trip...Hope all goes smoothly here onwards...

Nocturne, wow, what a weekend you've had! But how nice for Dh to feel bubs kicking, so exciting.

Chunky, well done on your first injection, you brave girl! If you are doing an antagonist cycle, we might get to transfer around the same time and be TWW buddies keep us posted on how the cycle is going...

Elly, you ambitious woman!! Couch to 5k! good luck with that, very impressive. And well done on finishing your first year, now enjoy the holidays. I hope AF doesn't show up tomorrow, that would be so nice for you, and then no need for the ivf consult!

Magic, you've had a hard time too, with Dh lsl stuff up and the new job and moving and the houses...so much going on and so many decisions to be made! I hope everything sorts itself out. Would you be excited to move to brissie?

Lisa, almost there, almost!

Summa, How did the 3D scan go? wanna see some pics!

Lovepink, 25 weeks wow time flies! You must be suffering with no aircon at the moment...Sounds like everything is going really well

Bubba, I hope you have a nice few months to pamper yourself and enjoy all the festivities before moving on with ivf. Sometimes we just physically and emotionally need a break.

How's everyone else doing?

no news here, still waiting for sunday to know what's going on in my body.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to chicparis For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (03-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Hey ladies!

Lisa-Hooray for 1cm dialated!! Are you feeling any labour type pains yet??

Elly-Congrats on finishing your first year of studies! How did your induction to the new job go today? I am impressed at you doing the C25K!!!

Monkey-Yay for doing your first injection!!! You are on your way!

Angel-Hope you enjoyed your relaxing day. Did you get a doctors appointment today? Hope all is well. A pram obstable course sounds like a fun idea!!!

Nocturne-Hooray for DH feeling kicks!!!! Sorry to hear you got broken into..how awful. Hypnobirthing classes should be interesting! When do you start?

Chic-Ugh the waiting is the worst part! Hope it goes well and your body is on track!!

AFM-3D scan was amazing!! I don't have my photos/videos yet but will share them as soon as I do. Our little man is so cute..it's amazing how detailed the shots are..so cool!!! I am even more in love with him!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Summastarlet - Resting was great! I love how you are even more in love with your little man... and to think that you are going to find even more love to give him each time you see him.. how amazing is it all!!

Nocturne - How horrible.. such a violating experience being broken into! Thankfully you weren't alone or hurt, but nothing worse than loosing sentimental items.. doesn't matter how much $$ insurance you have! Would love to hear about your experience with the hypno birthing.. its something that's always interested me..

AFM - Have booked in to see the doctor next Tuesday... wanted to give it a bit of time, so that i was at least 4 weeks when i saw the GP and then hopefully get blood work done that day or next morning...and maybe a few days later to have the comparison...Have spoken to the OB already and the nurses at the desk remembered me which was lovely, and they have booked me in for the 6th December.. which means i'll be 8 weeks - so will be able to see something

Anyway... counting down to the weekend... and it's only been a 3 day working week! lol

A

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Angelski For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (04-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pink - Omgoodness you must be sweltering! Hope your AC gets fixed soon!
    So strange what your belly is doing! I really want to see it! I think your theory sounds fair about the scar and not stretching.

Summa - Happy belated Birthday! And yippee for finishing the painting in the nursery! Can't wait to see the 3D/4D scan pics! How awesome are those!
    Have you worked out all the bits for the pram yet?

Lisa - Wow 1cm dilated! It's been a few days since you have posted, I'm wondering if you have gone into labour!

Elly - Long time no see! Glad to hear that your exams are out of the way now, and yay for finishing first year! Congratulations!
    Ugh, stuffing up super contributions must have been a pain, did he end up getting it back paid at all?
    Oh I hope you get a surprise bfp before IVF! Fingers crossed!

Chunky
    - Oh no! Nothing worse than someone wanting to talk when you have a headache. Bet that was a bucket of fun! Well done with your first needle! You champ!
    Yeh it would be nice to live back near family again. We've lived far away for 9 years now. I think my brother is more excited about it than I am! hahaha

Angel - Not going to worry about getting anyone else involved in this LSL debacle just yet..... Unless they try to weasel out of correcting it, of course!
    Good luck with the blood tests, hopefully you see a nice steady rise in HCG!

Nocturne - Definitely going to chase down the LSL! I'm not going to lose 13 weeks of paid leave.. I mean DH's paid leave, lol. How many times in your life can you have 13 weeks off! I'm literally giddy with excitement about it! hahaha
    Holy crackers! Can't believe you walked in while people were robbing you! Dirty mongrels! I hope the police find them! Don't forget to chuck your tooth brushes out!
    Ohhh, hypno birthing sounds interesting. Can you give us bullet points about that? Bugger about the strep B, even if it is only a minor hassle.

Chic - Yes I'm excited about moving, but also a little hesitant, it's going to be such a huge change! (and a lot of work, eergghh). I think the worst part is not having a definite residence any time soon. Housing is still up in the air.
    Good luck on Sunday, I'm hanging out to hear how everything goes.

AFM - Finally heard something about the LSL. Only took 1.5 weeks for someone to contact us! pfffft! Didn't get much info, but I'm thinking it's leaning towards them sorting it out. Fingers crossed at least!

My feet have been very swollen for the last couple of days! Like, reeeeally swollen, the tops of my feet go white and my toes go purplish when I stand up. It's so weird, I'm not sure what's going on with that?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (04-11-2011)