+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 79 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Shots i took this morning, 39 weeks!!

Pic up prof shots this arvo so will post some of them too, since you guys luv photos!!

No signs of any early movement oh well. waiting this long.

Hope everyone is well, its been a bit quiet in here!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa80 For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (31-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lisa - WOW!!! Lovely pics! If you had your shirt down you could think you have a basketball under your top - someones ready to pop!! Fingers crossed you dont have too much longer to wait - are you trying any tricks to bring on the labour?

Silent - I wouldn't think anyone has forgotten you luv, enjoy your break from school over summer but stick with it, you seem so passionate about midwifery.

Summa - Thanks luv! How are you doing?! How long til your baby shower?

Magic - lol. love it when the hubbys pull those ones out of the hat. Hope it works for you both.... TTC is so sh*tty it sucks the fun out of BDing for both parties (another reason why I'm looking forward to the 'trying' phase being OVER!

Chic - Sorry to hear they had to cancel the cycle luv - as if MORE waiting is really what you need... grrrr! xx

Bubba - hope you're ok luv xxx

Hi Spanna & Tin!!

AFM - SUPER excited about having all of my final appointments tomorrow! AF has held off so once that comes this week, first cycle, here I come!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd 15, i remembered to test and got opk -ve. I saw a faint 2nd line tho. Dh is still away until tuesday tho. Also his flights might be interupted with the qantas stuff going on. I'll still test tomorrow anyway. It'll be nice to see a positive opk even if it's wasted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,

Chunky, Not long until you start your IVF journey! very excited for you and good luck

Summa, sounds like you are super organsied. hope you are feeling well. Glad you GTT went well too. Hope its not too hot for you.

LovePink hows everything going for you?
    Bubba, sill thinking of you x
    Silent, i hope you have a good break from Uni. dont give up!!! hows the love life? we have a man drought in perth, i have a lot of single gals looking for love. My poor sis is seperatated from her husband again! he cheated on her a couple of years back and its been on going! so poor thing has a 3 yr old and a 10month old on her own!

Chic, good luck with your next cycle! and maybe getting UTD naturally!!

Spanna, hello, hope you and your DF are well

Magic, how are things with you and your family? any appointments coming up?

Tin, great about the pos OPK but sham DH wont be around! hope he doesnt get too delayed with the flights.
    Hello to everyone else i may have missed! Not long for me now but still think ill go late. not much room in there now!

well gonna bombard you gals with more photos! Taken at 38 weeks

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lisa80 For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (31-10-2011),summastarlet  (31-10-2011),tinuviel  (31-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lisa, Those pics look great, you're really ready to pop!

Tinuviel, looks like you'll be getting a +OPK in the next few days. I hope DH makes it back in time for you to catch the egg!

Chunky, Getting excited for you to start. Do you know what kind of cycle you'll be doing?

Hi everyone else, can't look back any further at the moment, but I hope you are all keeping well.

AFM, AF showed up on thursday, so no natural BFP surprise for me (Honestly, who were we kidding!). FS was thinking of putting me on a natural FET cycle but I reminded him that he wasn't too happy with my lining last cycle. So he asked me to find out from my FS in Oz what my lining was like during natural cycles. And lo and behold, turns out my lining is pretty crappy!!!! Why didn't my FS in oz say anything about it? I never even thought to ask about it because he always seemed pretty happy with it.
    ANyways, FS here is quite happy with this news. So we are most definitely doing a medicated FET, and I am on 4 pills a day (2 orally, 2 vaginally), hoping this dosage does miracles with my lining.
    My first BT and scan are next sunday, so we'll know more then. I hope it doesn't take too long till transfer, I'm am so over with the waiting...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to chicparis For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick post as I'm on my phone..but just wanted to let you know that I did take two HPT POAS away camping with me and managed to hold out until Sunday... And I'm glad I did because I got a BFP! Didn't believe it to start with as the result came up so quick! So I did the other too!!! Excitement kicked in early and now the nerves are kicking in!
    Pic below for those interested
    ImageUploadedByBub Hub1320016325.767553.jpg

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angelski For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (31-10-2011),tinuviel  (31-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Guys,

Angel - Congratulations on your BFP.. Wishing you a very sticky next 8 & a bit months..

Tin - Hopefully your DH makes it home in time for O. You OPK will be positive any day now.

Chic - Wishing you all the luck in the world for this cycle that a BFP is coming your way. Hopefully your lining starts to thicken up with the drugs you are taking. Are you Still transferring 3?

Lisa - Looking good & ready for bubba to make his/her entrance. Cant wait to hear your announcement.. What is your guess on the sex? Boy or girl?

Silent - How is everything with you? Hope uni break is keeping you occupied.

Summa - Good news on the GTT... How exciting that your are having your baby shower soon.. How is mum & bub doing?

Chunky - Yay for getting started with IVF Soon. Did i read right? Your AF is delayed? Have you tested?

Sorry if i missed anyone..

AFM - We have decided to do another IVF (Stim Cycle) in January next year. We could of did one in Dec but decided against it with xmas coming up & all the xmas parties etc. In the mean time we will try naturally & ive started personal training 3 x a week to lose this crappy IVF weight ive put on. I have 3 months to lose some Kg's. Hopefully with the weight loss we will get better results with IVF..

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bubbalove83 For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (31-10-2011),summastarlet  (31-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Angel - Congratulations on your BFP!! That's wonderful news, seems like forever since we had a BFP in here.

Bubba - Best of luck with the PT and weight loss! Hope you shed those KGs quickly. I think it's a good idea to do your next cycle after christmas, it's such an insane time of year! You don't need the extra stress.

Chic - Aww sorry your natural cycle was a bust. Seems a bit sh!tty that your FS in Oz never said anything about your lining on natural FETs. Finger to him! Hope your BTs & scan show a juicy lining quickly.

Lisa - LOVE the pics! You have a gorgeous round belly! Thanks so much for sharing! Count down to bubs arrival is getting smaller
    Things are going ok at the moment, thanks for asking. Dad is slowly getting better on the new meds. No appointments in the near future, DH and I have other things keeping us busy at the moment! Details below.

Chunky - How did your final appointment go???

Hi to everyone else!

AFM - Have had a rather topsy tervy week! DH and I decided that we want to take his long service leave mid next year. So he rang up his LSL fund to check all was in order, only to discover that his previous employer failed to make LSL contributions for 3 effin years! Massive f**k up on their part! So now the counter has been reset and DH is not eligible for LSL! So annoyed! The only way to fix this is to have his previous employer back pay the 3 years that they missed. And of course, it's impossible to get in touch with anyone from HR.

To further compound this, DH was also offered a job last week. It's a pretty good offer and it's a Brisbane based job, so that means we'd move back to where both our families live. The only problem is that DH can't really resign until the LSL is fixed, because his current employer will have to pay him out for it.... and to be paid out, he has to be eligible, and to be eligible his last employer has to back pay the fund, and .... well you can see where I'm going with this, right? ARRRGGGHHH!

I'm flipping out about moving! It's going to be very tricky because we haven't sold either of our houses yet! Odds are we'd move into our investment house, (which is far too tiny for us to live in), and wait for that to sell, then probably rent until we found a place to buy, and hope that this house sells in the mean time. Uurrghhh. Tricky tricky tricky.......

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (31-10-2011),summastarlet  (31-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spanna- sorry to hear about your grandmas

Magic- that's pretty cool having a concert next door Wow! what a stuff up! Everything always happens at once- it would be nicer to be close to family though. Hope it all gets sorted soon!
    L
    isa- LOVE your pics- such a beautiful bump! Feeling any movement starting to happen????????????

Chunky- hope your appointments went well and you are all ready to go!

Chic- that is crap that your oz fs didn't say anything or change anything to help! I have everything crossed that you will have a lovely lining for your 3 embies to snuggle in nice and tight!

Angel- WOO HOO! Congrats hun! Super news! Feels like a loooong time since we have had good news in here! Hopefully it is the start of a run of BFP's!

Bubba- i think that is a great idea- nothing worse than being on all the meds over christmas! Oh the killer IVF KG's! Good luck witht he training- i'm sure it won't take long at all!

AFM- 25 weeks tomorrow!!!! Loving being pregnant although i am dying in the heat here! Average of about 35 degrees each day. Our air con in our house isn't working either so it is fun cooking dinner in about 45 degree house! Hoping for rain to cool it down!
    Still feeling lots of beautiful kicks and there is no hiding my bump now! Although it is doing a wierd in at the belly button and then massively out above and below the belly button. I am thinking it could be because of the operation i had for endo- maybe my uterus is having trouble stretching there because of the scar????? i have no idea but that is my theory!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lovepink For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Hey lovely ladies.

Angel-CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP!!! What a lovely way to end your camping trip!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Lisa-Thanks for sharing all those photos! Lovely ones of you and DH! I hope bub starts to make a move soon so you can meet them!!!

Monkey-Hope the last of the appointments went well. Not long until you can get started!!
    My baby shower is on the 26th Nov so about a month away.

Tin-Hope the positive OPK held off until DH was home. Not long until moving day!

Chic-So frustrating that your FS here didn't mention your thin lining!!! I hope that the medicated FET does the trick and a BFP is not far away for you.

Bubba-Sounds like taking a little break from IVF over Christmas is a great idea. Best of luck with the personal training! Hoping that you are blessed with a BFP in the new year. xx

Magic-Lots going on for you at the moment! All very exciting about DH's job offer and moving!! How very annoying about his LSL though...I really hope you get it sorted out. Sounds like you guys are going to be VERY busy the next few months!!

Pink-Ugh...that's hot!!! I hope you are getting the air con fixed soon!!! Yay for 25 weeks and for a belly!!!! Made anymore baby purchases recently? How is your sister doing?

AFM-Had a busy weekend with DH home! Finished painting the baby's room and we put together the pram so we could play with it! Having our 3D/4D scan tomorrow night so hopefully have some pics to share with you all!