+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 79 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chic- Wow! You could have triplets mY fs boosted my drugs to thicken my lining on this last cycle too- i think it may have been one of the reasons for our failures. 6 days until transfer!!!!!

Tin- for AF arriving! I hope you art show went well!

Summa- congrats on being in the 3rd trimester!!!! LOVE your belly pics! How exciting buying all the big stuff- so many choices!!!

Lisa- OMG only 3 weeks to go! I bet you are excited!

Chunky- yay! for getting the police checks (you must be in Victoria are you?) and moving forward. There will be so much to take in but the nurses are lovely- ask lots of questions!

Bubba- I have been thinking of you wondering how you are going. I hope you aren't going insane with the TTW. I have everything ctossed that AF won't arrive for a very long time- you deserve that BFP!

mAGIC- So sorry to hear about the chemical I hope you are doing okay? You will have to post a pic of your awesome new hair do!!! It's so nice when DH's notice and like our changes I hope your dad's migranes leave soon- sounds like he is having a pretty tough road!

AFM- Well i feel like crying- I had to book my puppy in to be desexed next week. I feel so bad I am such a big sook but she is my baby and its not like i can explain whats going to happen. I know i'm being silly but i still feel bad. As soon as i made the appointment i had to go and give her lots of cuddles

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lovepink For This Useful Post:

Chunkymonkey  (17-10-2011),MagicMud  (18-10-2011),summastarlet  (17-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Bubba-The tail end of the TWW for you! Keeping absolutely everything crossed that you will be seeing & hearing a positive result!!

Lisa-Yes I can imagine the waiting and wondering when bubs is going to arrive would drive you mad! My friend had her bub the other week...she was a week overdue! I don't know how she didn't go mad waiting!!

Monkey-I am sure you will be fine with the needles. I know it sounds weird, but you kind of get used to them! Best of luck with the appointment tomorrow. Have fun BDing!!

Magic-Sounds like your hair appointment was a success!! I had my hair done a few weeks ago and it's so lovely to walk out of the salon feeling like a new woman! It had been over a year since I'd had mine cut and coloured!
    I am so sorry about the CP. Like you haven't dealt with enough crap already.
    Glad to hear your dad is feeling better. I hope the mirgraines stop for him though! He is not having a good run at the moment the poor fella.

Pink-I felt the same way when we had our pup de-sexed!! I couldn't even face taking him to the vet or picking him up..had to make DH do it. They do become like your own babies though and you feel bad when they are in pain or anything! I even have to get DH to take him for his yearly needles..I can't bear to watch them get done! Can't imagine how I will be with this baby!!!
    How have you been feeling? Hope the pregnancy is going smoothly.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

Chunkymonkey  (17-10-2011),lovepink  (18-10-2011),MagicMud  (18-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Here's some before and after shots of my hair. DH brushed my hair one night and decided to take a photo.... it's the only photo I can find where my hair is long.

long hair
    click

New 'do' Click

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

Chunkymonkey  (18-10-2011),elly_star  (18-10-2011),lovepink  (18-10-2011),summastarlet  (18-10-2011)

spanna500 is offline im not greedy...even one would be nice!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubbalove i love that expression "knickerwatch" im so stealing that

OMG magic! im loving it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to spanna500 For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (21-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Magic, wow your hair was long . My hair goes a bit dreadlocky when it gets past my shoulder blades. I should get mine cut soon, just I'm too cheap, need to figure out how to do my own.

My art exhibit has gone well people have emailed to say they've gone and like my work. Just wish more came on the opening, what do they have against free wine and nibbles?? Heh. There were plenty there.

We're packing like mad this week. DH goes on his business trip Thurs morning and comes back and we have house settlement and we move in the next day. 15 days to go.

I'll start opk on day 15 and note down on the calendar i'm tracking stuff on. Two of my uni friends got pregnant at the same time, about 4 months ago, feels like I was supposed to be the third. Another gf said she wants to get preggers even tho she's home with parents atm and her bf moved to brissie, she's 6 years younger than me. If she gets utd soon it'll sting.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tinuviel For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (21-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMud View Post
    Here's some before and after shots of my hair. DH brushed my hair one night and decided to take a photo.... it's the only photo I can find where my hair is long.

long hair
    click

New 'do' Click
    OMG - your hair was SUPER long!! But I LOVE the new do = looks gorgeous!!!! Did you keep your hair that they cut off?!! You could have a wig made out of it!

Nurses appt today - no sweat But if they said, "And then there is THIS injection to give yourself...!" Soooo many injections - It'll be Pin Cushion November!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunkymonkey For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (21-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chunky - Goodluck with your appointment. It will be information overload for you..

Summa - I forgot to say congratulations on the 3rd trimester..Sounds like you & your DH are prepared & Organised.

Magic - Oh la la.. Crazy how long your hair was.. Looking gorgeous.. My hair is real long to but im not game enough to cut it..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbalove83 For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (18-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ARGH! So much going on in here... hair cuts, art shows, desexing pups, possible triplets.. i'm sure there is more just can't remember at the moment!!

Sorry about my lack of connection of late.. placement is keeping me busy - insanely - these 4 year olds are so busy and have so many ideas i want to do it all for them... but need to start prioritising... the teachers are ok.. but not what i had of hoped.. but nonetheless i'm having fun... had an exam on Monday too...

My next countdown is for Cup weekend.. we're heading to Yarrawonga for camping - can't wait.. figured out the other day that AF will be due the day after we get back and i'm toying with the idea of not packing any HPT POAS... the realist in me suggests that i will tho?! lol

I'm waiting for signs of O.. period tracker suggests Sunday... my calculations suggest Thursday.. for awhile i thought it was tomorrow.. don't know how i got that? CM has changed yet.. and my temping is all over the shop! Don't think i'm doing that right!!!

Here's to finding more time to get on here and chat more regularly!!
    A

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Magic-Love your new do!!!! Very nice!! Must feel strange having your hair so much shorter now!!!

Tin-Good luck with the packing. Not long til the move!

Monkey-Hope the appointment today wasn't too overwhelming!

Angel-Sounds like you are a very busy woman at the moment. At least you have camping to look forward to! Hopefully that will be a nice relaxing weekend.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (21-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Page 2 girls! bumping thread up! nothing to report!
    waiting for Bubba to test!!!