+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 79 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chic - What day are you transferring the 3 embies at? Wow.. your FS doesnt want to do a cycle just for transferring 1 emby When most would prefer one.. Great news for you.. 23rd is not that far away. An great news on the clexane also. All these good things will surely give you your baby..

Magic - Im sorry to hear about your dad again.. Been thinking of you.. Hope the doctor can give some answers.

Tin - Goodluck with testing tommorrow. Sounds all positive all these signs your having. Let us know how you go..

How is everyone else? Anything exciting happening?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbalove83 For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (14-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    -ve hpt. No sign of AF. I'm out of hpt's now but will wait to order more until we've moved. Will do o tests to get more understanding next cycle. Cd 33.

I have my art in a exhibition today, i'm studying at TAFE. We have the opening tonight so wine and cheese etc. This weekend we need to finish packing.

Have a good weekend everyone.
    Tin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af arrived tonight. So i do know my own body damn. I wonder when to start opks, maybe on day 15. Been averaging atleast 30 day cycles. This one was 33 days. Hub gets back from business trip on cd 19 and we move into new house the next day. May as well test from 15. I've never seen a positive opk so it'd be nice to know I O.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Hello ladies!

Phew..lots going on in here..let's see if I can catch up!!

Magic-So sorry about last cycle..what a mind f*&%. Not cool at all. I'm sorry to hear your dad isn't well again. How's he doing? How did you go at the doctor??

Tin-Hope you are making progress with the packing! I hate moving. Sorry to hear AF showed up. How was your art exhibition?

Angel-Sorry to hear you are not healing as well as the doctor would like. I hope you are on the mend now and getting back into your placement! Glad AF has made an appearance and didn't keep you waiting too long!

Lisa-OMG the countdown is well and truly on for you!!! How are you feeling? Are you all ready for bubs arrival? Hope you didn't catch DH's man flu!

Pink-Our bub was playing that game with DH too..everytime he'd try to feel a kick he would stop! Seems to have gotten past that now though and is kicking ALL the time. It's the best feeling, isn't it?

Nocturne-Hooray for movement! I found that lying down before bed was when I first started to feel the little flutters and things...it will only get stronger from here!! And hooray for the pram..sounds like you got a bargain!!

Bubba- for being PUPO with twins!!! So glad to hear it all went well!!! Sending lots of to you. I really hope this is it!!

Monkey-Oh all that pampering sounds lovely!! Best of luck with the nurse appointment. The nurse showed me how to use the different needles (as different drugs are packaged differently) and even demonstrated on a little foam pillow thing but I didn't try it myself. Just took the plunge once jabs started! I found I built myself up so much for it and then when I actually did it...it didn't hurt!

Elly-Sorry to hear AF showed up. Hopefully your IVF consult comes around quickly. I think I pushing for IUI first sounds like a good idea. Most doctors will go for that option before suggesting IVF if they think it could be successful in your particular situation.

Chic-Oh I am so excited that you get to cycle again so soon..and transfer 3!!!!! How amazing!!!! Hopefully this is the lucky cycle for you.

to anyone I may have missed.

AFM-27 weeks yesterday and onto the 3rd trimester!! How did that happen so quickly?! Put the cot, changetable and glider chair on layby yesterday which means that's the last of the major items we need for bub! Now we just need to finish up the room so we can set it up!! I've put some belly pics and pics of the furniture in my diary if anyone wants a look.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

bubbalove83  (17-10-2011),MagicMud  (17-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, ive only got 3 weeks left!!
    Summa, did get Dh's cold but better now. Didnt sleep last 2 nights, just crap in my head, not due to being uncomfy or about the baby. hope tonight is better cause im exhausted! still getting lots of movment which is great! loved your pics! think bub is sitting high so not waddling or getting too much pelvic discomfort yet. dont think bub will come early but doing everything i can to help this along! Im ready and its considered term now so any day i guess... thats the only scary bit, waiting.. congrats on hitting the 3rd trim! you pg has gone quick!

Tin, sorry AF showed up, good luck with the OP's

Bubba, how are you feeling so excitied for you!

Chic, good luck with the transfer!

Hello to Magic, hope you and your family are well and you got to speak to your doctor.

Chunky, good luck with IVF, they supervised your first needle.

Pink and nocturne, hope you are well.

Hello to everyone else!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lisa80 For This Useful Post:

bubbalove83  (17-10-2011),MagicMud  (17-10-2011),summastarlet  (17-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls!

Summa - Love the baby bump pics and the furniture!!! That slider chair looks SUPER comfy!! Thanks for letting me know how it went for you.. I'm getting more confidence knowing that a few other ladies didn't find it such a bad thing

Tin - My cycles are also longer - generally 32-36 days so I also start OPKing from day 15. Sorry to hear AF came - fingers crossed you have better luck this month using the OPKs!

Bubba - how are you doin? xxxxx

Magic - Girl you need to rectify this situation IMMEDIATELY!! It sounds like you need some pampering atm Sorry to hear your dad is back in hospital - how is he going?? How did your appointment go at the docs?? I hope you got some answers xx

LIsa - 3 weeks to go!

Chic - OMG! 3!!! 1 week to go! How exciting. My fingers are crossed!! How do you feel about the possibility of having 3 babies!? I hope you're staring at a big BFP in a few weeks time!!

Lovepink - Thanks for your advice I'm starting to get more confidence that it won't be too bad so its nice to have girls like you to calm the nerves xxx

Elly - I agree! If we weren't in the situation we are we would have done the exact same thing. A friend of ours who has been through IVF many times put it in the way that at the end of the day, it is a business, and its the full cycles that bring in the $$$ not IUI. Best of luck! Looking forward to hearing how your consult goes.

Hello to anyone I have missed! x

AFM - Got our Police checks in the mail last week = DONE! I've got the first appt on tuesday - the nurses appointment so looking forward to getting it over & done with!!! In other news, Positive OPK yesterday & today so hubby and I have been making hay while the sun shines so to speak lol. Last chance for us before we start treatment so hopefully we get lucky!! I had a look at the IVF thread on bub hub - a few of the threads seemed to get a little b*tchy (MEOW!) so I think I might stick to this lovely one!! xxxx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chunkymonkey For This Useful Post:

elly_star  (16-10-2011),summastarlet  (17-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tin - Im sorry AF showed up. But at least you are right you do know your body better than you thought you did.. Its a new cycle new begginning.. Goodluck this month with the egg catch & the OPk's..

Ely - I can't remember if i have said this already but Im sorry AF showed up aswell.. That really sucks.. Hopefully this month will be the one for you & your DH. . DH & I did 4 rounds of IUI 1st due to unexplained then moved onto IVF. 4 rounds of IUI is equal to an IVF cycle for us but we wanted to try that 1st. IUI slowly eased us into the IVF process aswell.. Hopefully you wont even need any of this..
    Lisa - 3 weeks to go, 3 Weeks to go... Im excited for you...

Chunky - Whoo Hoo.. Police check all done for you & even bigger plus a positive OPK.. Goodluck for tomorrow's appointment. Hopefully you will be pregnant this month & not need all this but it still must be exciting having this appointment. I know i was excited my 1st FS appointment.
    You are right on the IVF thread. I have been stalking for months but it seems this month it has gotten very Catty. I understand why they are though as IVF is hard enough & everyone should be supportive no matter what. Otherwise its actually really not that bad. Im only in 1 Thread though.

AFM - Knicker watch has begun today. AF is due in the next 3 days but this is the 1st time im on progesterone so im not sure how this works & if it delays AF by a few days. Wont test until BT day.. If i make it that far.. So im just going to wait it out & see if the horrible witch shows or not..

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bubbalove83 For This Useful Post:

Chunkymonkey  (17-10-2011),elly_star  (17-10-2011),summastarlet  (17-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tin - How did the exhibition go?? Hope you haven't got a virus - are you feeling any better? Sorry to hear AF showed up.

Summa - Love the furniture! And I love the 27 week belly pic! You have the most perfect round belly! It's beautiful!

Lisa - Thanks hun. Hope you get a good nights rest soon. Getting so excited for the arrival of bubs!

Chunky - Guess what? I went to the hair dresser this weekend!!!! I took a leaf out your book! (more about that below).
    Oh your appointment is so close now! I hope you get lucky this month though, it would be so great to get a bfp before your start treatment!

Bubba - Have you been feeling any symptoms at all? I'm so anxious for you! Stay away AF!!!!

Chic - How are you going hun????

AFM - To cut a long story short, doctor is certain that last cycle was a chem preg (just not viable from the get go). It didn't come as a shock, because I was pretty sure it was too (as was DH). *sigh* Anyway, I just want to deal with it and move on.

I did something spontaneous and drastic on the weekend. I chopped all my hair off! My hair was very long (down to my bum) and it's all gone!!! It's just above my shoulders now. Everyone loves it, and mum told me that I don't look like an old witch now I also got some chunky blonde foils.
    DH keeps telling me how pretty I am *blushes*
    Chunky, you are so right! It feels so nice to be pampered!

I spent the weekend at mums place. Dad has had his medication changed, but he is getting migraines from it. If he is still getting migraines after 2 weeks, they will change his medication again. Apart from that, he is looking healthier.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

Chunkymonkey  (17-10-2011),summastarlet  (17-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Opps, double post.
    Last edited by MagicMud; 17-10-2011 at 13:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh Bubba - My fingers, toes, arms and everything is crossed for you (just not my legs... I'm trying to get pregnant after all!) lol

WOOOOHOOO MAGIC!!! I'm so excited you got yourself a mini makover, I'm sure it looks gorgeous - it does feel nice to get some love & attention every now and again - and quite frankly, us ladies deserve it I'm so sorry to hear of your chem preg love I hope you're ok. Glad your dad is also feeling a lot better xxx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunkymonkey For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (18-10-2011)