+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 79 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bubba - No worries hun, happy to help. And awww you're too sweet!
    So glad to hear that you have at least 2 frosties! I reckon they are little champs those ones! But hopefully you won't need to use them for a long while yet Are you having a BT done at the end of your cycle?

Thanks for the encouragement about the IVF consult. It's weird that you don't get sick a lot with your white cells being low. I suppose that's a good thing at least, right? I wasn't all that worried about my high white cell count to begin with, but since I've been getting more and more fatigued, (and the numbers are still creeping up) I'm beginning to wonder about it. Anyway, hopefully it will all be fine.

Silent - I think I missed your post. It's so weird that you haven't O'd. Your temps look like you have. So strange!

Pink - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! (I posted on your FB wall as well, but you can never have too many b'day wishes!)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

bubbalove83  (09-07-2011),lovepink  (09-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh excuses excuses, i have a lot of them
    I have just read thro all the posts and now am trying to remember everything I read and thought of at the time!! (im on my phone!!) Everyone please shut their eyes and dream what I was saying as I had lovely replies for everyone of you in my head!!
    Sorry to hear about your grandmother, summer, the only peace in her passing is knowing she is no longer in pain xxxx
    Im sorry I don't know what our pharmacy is thinking chemart, but that seems like too big a chain for a little chemist? Ill try to remember to check

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel very strange atm, confused the bleep out of my doggies too! I said "are you coming to bed?" they went to their beds (in our room) and i went the other way to the spare room!! They came looking for me with the most puzzled looks on their faces!! Am sleeping in the spare room as poor DH is all spew-y he thinks its food poising but I know Gastro is going around so Trying not to take too Many chances!! Poor DH it's weird in this bed! Haven't slept in here for about 2 years, when our bed frame was squeaking something shocking and I ask DH to spray with CRC but he didn't and the squeaking was so bad it actually woke me up in the night when we rolled over!! I left In the middle of the night and DH couldn't find me!!
    Any how I have put a bucket next to me incase it's gastro and I have caught it.. Tummy feels a little funny but that seems to happen I think when around someone else who is sick..
    AND I think I may be Oing.. Think I got a positive OPK last night, and TMI- had CM when tooting, unusual for me.. That would be right

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, am totally new to this so please let me know if I have missed something.
    Have only just started Ttc. First month= unsuccessful but looking forward to next now. AF due 3rd august if my cycle stays the same.
    Am thinking of trying ovulation tests this month to get a better handle on how my cycle works.
    Any recommendations for brand/quality etc?
    It's been so fantastic to read through all of the amazing advice and different experiences on this forum. I have already taken on board so much!
    Here's to August being the month for us and for all of you still to test in July!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubba - thanks for giving us an update. You poor thing I was really hoping that you were going to have a dream run this time. So happy to hear that you got two to freeze though, and the little embie was an 8/10, that's awesome. I added the transfer and DP numbers together and counted as DPO, so you would be 7dpo today. Have you sent the sticky in the IVF threads with what happens with 2dt and 5dt? I found it really handy. I hope work isn't too busy for you at the moment and you can take some time for yourself

Pink - I hope you had an amazing birthday yesterday and that the scan went well for you

Summa - CONGRATS!!! I saw your post on FB when I was at work and was so excited...what an awesome way to announce too, very clever! Blob is gorgeous...my bet's on a girl.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your Grandmother though Summa

Autumnlove and Talez - Welcome to the thread

Chic - Great to hear you've got a plan in place now!! How awful that you're still bleeding though, hope they fix that soon!!\

Elly - congrats on your uni results! that this month is the month for you guys

Magic - 0% antibodies?? That's great if that's the case! I can understand you being cautious and wanting to get results from your FS as well. But hey, it's a testament to all of your research and vitamins you have DH on. I hope they hurry up and get the blood results for you though, thinking of you with all of that

Silent - bugger on not Oing yet..hope it happens soon. My body has geared up to O (with positive OPK) in the past, and then just hasn't until a while later for some reason.

Lisa - ooh how weird must it be to see movement from the outside - how cool!!

MLF - hope you can dodge the gastro bug..

Frankie - welcome to the thread the best brand to use is Lullabyconceptions - you can buy them in bulk packs online and they are heaps cheaper

Hi to anyone I've missed!!

AFM - well..the tenants finally got out of our house (the one that we're selling) - a few days before the court date to evict them (well past their lease and not paying rent) and the house is totally trashhhed. I was well upset yesterday, and then were a few choice words from me when I saw the house!! I don't understand some people. The property managers also have a LOT to answer for and we are meeting them there today. Thank goodness for landlord protection insurance though!! Anyway, that's my little rant..

Not much happening with me at the moment, waiting for AF tomorrow, and I will be quite chuffed with myself if she arrives then - I'll have calculated my O date without temping (based on cm and O pain)..then we will hopefully do our FET this month!!
    Last edited by nocturne; 09-07-2011 at 16:48.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nocturne For This Useful Post:

bubbalove83  (09-07-2011),lovepink  (09-07-2011),MagicMud  (09-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hI lOVELY lADIES!

Magic- love the start of the thread about directions

Autumn- sorry to hear about your m/c I hope you will be UTD really in no time!

Chic- Yay! I am so excited for your cycle!!!! I really, really hope when you stop the pill the bleeding stops! Yay for putting two back in as well! 20% chance of twinnies!

Silent- hopefully a good sign!

Summa- So sorry to hear about your grandma There are no words.

OMG so excited! Your bubba is so cute! I LOVE the way you announced it on FB! Very creative Oh you must be sooooo happy! I bet DH is over the moon as well!

Aly- sorry to hear the nasty witch showed up!

MLF- Bargain!

Magic- oh wow! Those are scary- how are you doing? Is 0% good??? I have no idea about antibodies. So glad your drs seem to be on the ball and doing lots of testing to find the issues. When is your next fs appointment to talk to him about it?

Talez- I've been on elevit forever! it is good (doesn't seem to make me as sick as blackmores) it is quite expensive though! MY FS said that is all you need for the basics, i wouldn't get too stressed about everything else unless you are low in something.

Elly- congrats on the credits!!!! I was a bit of a p's equal degrees gal lol

Bubba- I am so glad you got to freeze 2 embies!!!! Hopefully you won't need them for a long time though! I didn't feel anything at all really until about 9/ 10 days past the transfer when i needed to pee a bit then later on sore boobs. And then it wasn't much at all! I have everything crossed for you hun that that little embie is snuggling in there nice and tight!

Lisa- wow how special to see it move from the outside

Frankie- welcome- Lullaby conceptions are the best and have saved me soooooo much money over the years!

Nocturne- Oh no what a hoorible feeling to have your house trashed! I just don't understand how people can do that! for you FET this month!!!!

Sorry anyone i missed- so much to catch up on!

AFM- Well yesterday was the most amazing day of my life! We saw our little muchkin and i saw its heartbeating straight away! Then we got to listen as well. Lots and lots of tears beause i never thought we would ever get here. It still doesn't seem real. (i have written more in my diary) It was the BEST birthday of my life- what a wonderful pressie! Bubba will be due on valentines day
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ictureid=15896

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lovepink For This Useful Post:

bubbalove83  (09-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pink - woohoo! I just logged on when you posted I think. So happy about the heartbeat That must've been an amazing birthday present!!!!! And a little Valentines Day baby, how lovely!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Pink- I have been stalking waiting to hear your news! So glad to hear!!!! What a wonderful birthday present!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Catching up with everything!

elly_star - Congrats on the Uni results .. one less thing to worry about and yet another thing to celebrate! I too am studying by correspondence and working full time and put so much pressure on myself to get HD's. I love the readings and the challenge of the task but at the moment all i want to do is read about pregnancy lol... not that there's much more to read about for me at the moment since we're TTC and i am pretty sure i know what the key "ingredient" to that is I too wonder what will happen to my commitment to HD's once UTD....only time will tell!

AlyLala - So sorry to hear that AF showed her ugly head ! Here's to her leaving as quick as she came!!!

summastarlet - Your "blob" looks gorgeous.. he/she looks like they have a perfect little pixie nose!!! Can't imagine how excited you are and how amazing the next few days will be as you start to share your news with friends and family.. you will be showered with congratulations....
    Bubbalove83 - Welcome back from your little MIA break - we all need one of those hibernation moments every now and then don't we?! It's great to hear that you have had the chance to freeze some of your eggs !! and that this is a sticky one for you!!!!

Frankie87 - welcome... i don't have much info for you re: OPK tests at the moment as i am trying to stay away from them until at least September but i'm sure one of the amazing ladies in here will give you some insights very soon! I have learnt alot from BH and the forums in particular in the 2 months i've been here.. but DP and i have decided to TTC the relaxed way for at least 2 months... it's killing me because i want to know more about my body so i can try and make it happen quicker.. but also love the idea of just doing lots of
    Here's to a short journey TTCing!

nocturne - What a pain in the butt to have to deal with your property...whilst it's good to have the insurance it doesn't take away the hassle of everything you're now going to have to go through! I'm sure it's the last thing you want to deal with and focus on!

AFM - Still just doing lots of Actually starting to worry we're DTD too much as we're not taking the recommended day off in between lol... I think i may have Oed Friday or maybe it's Sunday.. all depends on which iphone app is correct - still avoiding OPK's (i understand that this is not the best way to consider O) It's difficult for me to tell if Oing through feeling my body as i don't tend to feel things (yes, i'm strange.. i have a neurological issue where i don't tend to feel pain and other "feeling" type symptoms - have never experienced period pain in my life and hoping to not feel birth too ) Either way, got home late last night and that has so far been the only night we haven't lol.

Have also received Uni results which were positive, and then the next day i received the next round of readings and assignments not looking forward to studying at all at the moment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lisa - How exciting getting to see movement on the outside. Must be amazing for you.

Summa - Thanks for your 2 day transfer info. Im apparently on a natural IVF 2 WW. Im only on Clexane & predisolone. Im not sure why they didnt give me crinone etc but i think it had something to do with the cycle i was on.
    I loved our Facebook announcement. Put the biggest smile on my face reading that..

Magic - I can imagine it would be hard not to worry. Hope everything really gets sorted out soon.

MLF - I hope you dont get what your DH has. It doesnt sound very good. Hope he gets better for you to catch that eggy.

Frankie - Welcome to the thread. Its great to share with everyone our experiences even if they are different to eachothers. Hopefully your TTC journey is nice & short for you.

Nocturne - I hope Af comes for you like you said. How annoying with your tenants. Glad to hear they moved out. DH & I use to be worried when we were renting our place as we heard alot of horrible stories like yours. We got good tenants thank goodness. It wrong that the rental manager wasnt very helpful.
    Yay for starting a new cycle soon..

Pink - Was waiting for your news. You sure know how to keep us in suspense..lol.. But Yay, Yay, Yay.. Go your little one. How amazing getting to see the heartbeat. Made me smile heaps.

Angel - I dont think it matters how much you DTD. Some people say every 2nd day but everyday really doesnt hurt. More of a chance right? As long as your DTD you are in for a chance...Goodluck.. Hope you catch that eggy.

AFM - Nothing much.. 2WW is driving me crazy....
    Wouldnt it be nice to have a like & dislke button on BH
    Last edited by bubbalove83; 09-07-2011 at 17:35.