+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    spanna500 is offline im not greedy...even one would be nice!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hey ladies...just sticking my head in to say hey and ask how everyone is?

AFM having a rather unusual cycle. at cd10 started getting weak "o" cramps....fairly normal. CD14 had major crampage (a little unusual as i "o" around cd19 but was seductive enough to convince DF to dtd hehe) CD16 my boobs ballooned and became really sore....this usually doesnt happen until about a week before AF is due, which would be friday this week, i was also exhausted to the point i couldnt keep my eyes open from about 7pm. CD19 i had crippling "o" cramps not so usual (like doubled over in pain cramps). and today CD22 im left with huge aching boobs and i am more awake than i have been in weeks. le sigh.....does this ever get any easier?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies! Submitted my final assignment for the semester yesterday
    (now time to think about exams...)

Chic - I'm so sorry it didn't work out for you this month. Just echoing what some of the others have said, I think you're an amazingly strong woman and I hope that if it comes to it I could have as much strength as you!
    Happy Birthday for this week! The spa retreat sounds absolutely lovely.

Lovepink - So he might not be a boy? Hopefully you'll get a clearer answer at the scan today!

BBoo - Congrats on starting your first TTC cycle! Catch that eggy!

Angel - Good to hear the surgery went well! But oh my goodness you've thrown yourself into the housework, haven't you? Haha. My AF is due next week, I'll gladly send her to stay at your place instead!

Bubba - I think from your diary you're having a scan today? I hope everything is going the way it should be and there won't be any hold ups for the FET this month.

Nocturne - How lovely to see your little baby looking like a real baby! It's so nice to hear you like your Ob.

Silent - for you. I think I know what you mean about being sad and happy at the same time, it makes sense.

Chunky - Our IVF consult is set for mid-Nov, I've just started putting events in my diary for November and it's feeling VERY close! Oh but, yes of course we'll both be UTD by the end of the year!

Magic - I'm pretty certain there are no termites in Tassie, but my belief is built on teachers in primary school making them out to be a 'tropical pest' (like cane toads), and the fact I've never heard of anyone complaining of them. The pulp mill is a big industrial plan by Gunns (forestry giant) and is proposed to go next to one of our rivers and basically wreck the serenity and the cleanliness of the area! It seems like most of the north of the state is against it. I'm a little bit of a Greenie by heart!
    Oh my, I just read your diary about you being interrogated about adoption! Argh some people! A little bit of forethought and sensitivity goes a long way!

Chubby - Ugh AF and two cold sores? You poor thing! Way to kick you when you're already down!

Summa - 15 weeks to go! Time is moving fast!

Lisa - Haha, I initially read 'only have 3000 baby suits, so need to buy some more'!
    Umm, what do we do in our spare time? Well, DH and I seem to be rare amongst people in that we're really very social - I had 5 different social events to go to on Saturday and only one of them involved the football! So whenever we have a night at home we usually watch tv - not live to air, we download all of ours and watch it on the laptop. Sometimes we play boardgames, not like monopoly but weird hardcore ones like Settlers of Catan (I'd never heard of so many of these until we met the friends who introduced them to us!) there are some good for two player and we just chill out with them.

Spanna - That sure does sound confusing for you! No, I'm pretty sure it does not get easier! Sigh.

Hi to everyone else, sorry if I missed you!

AFM - Well, as I said earlier, I just handed in my last assignment of the semester, it feels pretty good! I feel like I fudged a lot of it, but hopefully I used enough big words to get away with it!
    Now I've started planning a friend's baby shower. I'm about to order invites online and will think up food ideas soon - and it's still a month away! I love throwing parties!
    The house actually belongs to this friend and her husband (DH's boss). Our current lease is up on the 18th of November and we'll move in a week before that at the latest.
    TTC-wise, umm I'm 9dpo I think. Not really looking for symptoms yet. I'd half forgotten where I was in my cycle until the other day when DH told me that of course it was his job to clean up the cat poo, because I'm pregnant. Haha, such a funny boy! I wish I was (of course!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish there was a POAS test that told you how long till AF arrives! I have never wanted it so much! lol... so sad i know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelski View Post
    I wish there was a POAS test that told you how long till AF arrives! I have never wanted it so much! lol... so sad i know
    for you Angelski!

Elly_Star - congrats on the last assign for the semester. It's such a great feeling!

Spanna - that does not sound pleasant at all you poor thing.

Chic - hope you have an amazing birthday week and getaway. Relax and enjoy

Lisa - sounds like you are well prepared I hope the next few weeks fly by for you.

and Summa - I hope the next 15 weeks also go by as quickly as possible!

and hello to everyone else. It was a bit hard to go back so far!

AFM I'm on CD13/14 and still negative OPKs so hopefully tomorrow or Thursday. Last month I didn't use OPKs as we weren't actively TTC then but I noticed a lot of CM on CD16. Does that normally signify that I've already O'd or is that the day of? I'm confused!! DH and I are DTD every second day at the moment anyway to ensure that hopefully we don't miss the egg (if indeed it does come as it's only my second cycle off the pill).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BBoo For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (06-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi y'all,

Well we've had more bad luck with money, car broken into, more dental bills now the expenses with trying to sell a place while moving.

On the ttc front i saw ewmc and we dtd quite a few times this month. I guess I'm in the 2 week wait now yay, first time since we started that this feels like a real cycle. Just will wait and see. Guess I'll even test around day 30 or so, tho my cycles can go much longer.

We move in 4 weeks and there's a lot of hard work ahead for us. Pregnancy is scary to add to that but after trying over a year already we should just keep trying from now on. We'll have 9 months to sort out what's what when it happens. Best wishes to all of you.

Tin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    im with you on that one angel. i hate the negitive poas and then the inevitable wait. i can only imagine what woman of my recently departed dear nannas era did while they waited to find out.
    when we told her we were trying to have a baby she told me about how when her and pop were trying for my mum it happened on thier honeymoon and in those days you got married at 18 etc etc. she had no clue about her cycles or ovulation because they didnt teach that in health class.....she said she went to the dr because she thought shed caught some nasty vomity bug while on her honeymoon and that had caused her cycle to be longer than normal. the dr never even asked her if she could have been utd. so she kept waiting.....it wasnt till about 4 months in when she noticed she was putting on weight (and still vomiting) that she went back and THEN the dr asked her!
    no pee on a stick tests back then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Guys,

Chubby – You poor thing.. It doesn’t sound like you were having a good run.. I hope your cold sores heal soon. & you are starting to feel much better.

Chunky – Yeah the GASP story was a shocker. I was reading a forum on here about it as well as I saw it on A current Affair.. Hopefully the publicity does something to there customer service. Sorry to hear AF turned up for you.. Hopefully it’s the last one & you get a BFP before your IVF appointment.

Chic – Hope you have a lovely Bday for this week. The spa sounds like just what you & your DH need…. Enjoy..

Nocturne – Good to hear that you like you OB & that you also got to see bub looking more like a baby.. Must have been very special..

Magic – Hope you had a good time with MIL.. How is your cycle going?

Summa – Oh Wow just under 15 weeks to go.. I love your updates on FB of your baby belly.. Just gorgeous.. ..

Lisa – 1 Month to go.. The count down is on.. Im sure you will find the perfect name when you see your bub. Sounds like you definetly do need a date night with your DH. DH & I usually spend the weekends together but he is either working on the house & im cleaning inside the house or I go for some retail therapy..lol
    We do talk a lot though so that is a good thing but most the time we spend reading or watching tv. I think every couple needs a date night now & then..

Spanna – Sounds like you are having a crazy cycle.. Sounds good though.. I think cramping around O is a good sign. Fingers crossed.. Isnt it crazy how it was in the old days.. Im so grateful these days how much help is out there to get couples pregnant.

Angel – Imagine if they did have test like that. They should also have a test where you can test straight after O & it tells you that you are pregnant…

Bboo – If the CM is like Egg whites this mean that you are near ovulation. If the CM is creamy you are either not near ovulation or past ovulation. Sometimes people don’t get Egg White CM though. Are you using OPK’s?

Tinuviel – Doesn’t sound very good on the money side of things for you guys. Hopefully it gets better soon for you. Fingers crossed for a BFP this month to make it all better..

AFM – Scan went good. 24mm follicle ready to pop today.. J for transfer this Saturday 8th . We have decided we will be transferring 2..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbalove83 For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (06-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Hey lovely ladies!!

Lisa-Glad the VVV isn't painful for you! I cannot believe how close you are to meeting your baby!!! It's so exciting! Sounds like you will have to do a little more shopping before then though! Glad we're not the only ones who cannot decide on names! DH and I cannot agree on ANY names...so frustrating!
    As DH is away for weeks at a time for work we try and spend a lot of time together when he is home. We watch dvds or tv together, go to the movies, go down the beach with the dog and have a walk (and a swim once it's warmer!), or head down the shops. We catch up with a lot of friends when he is home too. On his own (or with mates) he goes and does the blokey stuff...fishing, moto riding, 4WDing etc.
    Sounds like you and DH should plan some date nights..especially before you have a bub in the house!!

Angel-Glad to hear you are on the mend. Have you been signed off by the doctor as 'fit to work' yet? Good effort on cleaning out your clothes..I need to do that!

Spanna-What a strange cycle. I hope it means one thing...a BFP!

Boo-Like Bubba said...different types of CM mean different things. I never used to get much EWCM near O time but I eventually learnt to pinpoint ovulation pains (amazing how intune you can become with your body). Best of luck!

Tin-Sorry to hear you are having money dramas..never fun. I hope this TWW passes quickly and there's a BFP to cheer you up at the end!

Bubba-Hooray for a good scan!!! Sending your embies positive vibes for the transfer on Saturday. I hope the TWW passes quickly and ends with a BFP!!

Elly-Congrats on handing in your last assignment! Always a good feeling!! Good luck with the exams! Sounds like you will be busy with the baby shower and packing and moving!! Fingers crossed your DH is right!!!

Magic-I am stalking you....

AFM-Not much happening here. DH will be back for the weekend after being away all week on a training course for work. Sucks he had to do this on his time off!! Hoping we can finish painting the baby's room.
    Last edited by summastarlet; 06-10-2011 at 20:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i hope so too! still trying not to get hopes up just yet but i will test tuesday (which by period math is CD28, even thou my last couple of cycles have been 32 days)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry guys, this is a me me me post. I'm going insane!

I'm 17dpo today... yes that's right 17!!!! I've never ever ever ever everrrr been late before, and I'm only getting neg hpts (well there's a very slight chance there might be some microscopic line there, but in reality, it's essentially negative). I can't get to the GP until at least Monday and therefore, can't get a BT until at least Monday (the horror!).

I've been cramping since around 14dpo, but not quite like AF, it's not painful, it's just... there. Sort of feels full and round (if that's makes any sense).
    I was a bit iffy about my OPKs this month, but my temps definitely show O occurring. So I don't think I'm wrong about my dates (never have been before).
    Have a look at my chart, and tell me if you disagree?

What the heck is happening! What are the odds that I'm actually pregnant but it's just not showing up on HPTs? I know that's possible, but it just seems so unlikely.....