+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 79 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a really quick one and I will be back later for personals..

Chic - I am so sorry to hear that this round wasn't successful. I really can't believe it I hope you're taking some time out for yourself

Bubba - good luck for your FET! Have they got some dates for you?

AFM - scan went really well, bubba looked like a little baby this time - much different to the last scan!! Ob was lovely too, so we're happy with our choice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just letting you all know my blood test came back negative. No need for me to stress now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!

Two posts in a week - a miracle for me! lol.

Silent - Am I cheering a BFN? Sounds like the break-up has knocked you around a little... perhaps this is a great time to take a step back, pamper yourself a little and have some girl time Thanks for your support with the IVF

Bubba - Thanks for your support xx I'm a lot more positive now after last week and happy that I could have a good shot at having some good news. Also my cycle is due to start a few days after the final appt. so hopefully I we can start right away! How did your scan go yesterday?

Angel - How are you feeling?! You're at home now?!

BBoo - Good luck for your first month!! Hopefully you're UTD in no time at all!

LovePink - Thanks luv xxx You're completely right with everything you said, it will definitely all be worth it! My sister is a Dr. so I'm lucky I can have everything explained in simple terms - I'm just excited to get it happening! As DH said, we're so lucky in our life, if this is the worst thing to overcome then Bring it on! How exciting for you though! Do you & DH have any names you're thinking about for bubs?

Chic - You have been through a LOT luv - I hope you're feeling better but its ok to have those down days. I'm not sure if there is anything I can say to make you feel better (these are the days I want to tell the "there's a reason for everything-ers" to shut the eff up!!!), but I hope you are. Treat yourself to something nice & be kind to yourself, a massage/facial - you deserve some pampering xxxxx

Sazra - Did you end up getting a +OPK?!! Hope you got the eggy!

Elly - Hope we BOTH get our BFP before November! Hubby and I are doing the same thing as you guys - still TTC & being healthy but also trying not to put so much pressure on ourselves. Hope it goes well and we'll be talking about our BFPs by the end of the year!!

Lisa80 - OMG - I can't believe you have only 6 weeks to go! Feels like you got your BFP yesterday. Thanks for your lovely words of encouragement - I feel really encouraging by yours & the other girls successes and hope I follow Sorry to hear about the 'Triple V' situation you have going on you poor thing! Is that treatable before you push bubs out?

Magic - how are you luv? Sounds like you had a nice visit with SIL - I can't remember if I told you how i really liked that card you made for DH's birthday?? I thought it looked fabulous - so telling you now in case I didn't earlier! Sorry for the delay but at least you know it made an impression!! Thanks for your lovely words also xx

Summa - Hurrah for 24 weeks!! I totally know what you mean... I think its just because when you start out TTC noone ever thinks that its going to be by IVF... I mean noone chooses this do they!

Hi to Chubby Bunny also

AFM - nothing more interesting to report... just that ITS FRIDAY!!! Who's been listening to the news about that Gasp shop incident?! What a pack of idiots! I knew there was a reason why I never shopped there!! (Besides not wanting to wear a dress that makes me a look like a Giant toddler from Toddlers & Tiaras!). AF is here at the moment... I'm hoping either the last or second last one for a while! We should be starting our first IVF cycle first week of Nov.

Hope everyone is well!!

xxxx

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chunkymonkey For This Useful Post:

BBoo  (30-09-2011),elly_star  (30-09-2011),lovepink  (08-10-2011),MagicMud  (01-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure whether to be sad or happy. Maybe both?

I hope your ivf goes really well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I've been missing ladies, DH has been sick and has been home most of the week. He's feeling better now though.

Silent - Sorry for the BFN, I know you're in a tricky situation at the moment and it's probably for the best, but it's still sad that it wasn't a bfp.

Chunky - I am ok hun. And thanks for liking DH's card I hadn't heard about the Gasp hoop har, but I just did a quick google and read a Herald Sun article. Umm Wow! That's all kinda funny, in a nasty kind of way. Blimey!

Nocturne
    - Yay for your scan, Did you get any pics????

Bubba - Yeh it was nice of SIL to come up last weekend. I have MIL visiting this weekend! So many visitors! I'm not used to this!
    I hope your follies get a wriggle on and start growing!

Angel - Sounds like you are having a good recovery so far! Woohoo! Funny how the morphine kept you awake though! I don't think the morphine would be too much of a worry unless you were actually pregnant when you had it.

BBoo - Good luck with your first official month of TTC!

Pink
    - Yeh my dog wasn't all that impressed with the horse puppy! She's used to being the alpha dog, so wasn't too sure what to make of a dog that was 4 times her size!
    Oh no, can't believe you're not sure if bubs is a boy or not now! I kept getting girl vibes (I've only been right once about gender guessing though, lol) but hopefully you'll get a clear picture next time!

Chic - You are so thoughtful! You don't need to apologise for anything, but thanks so much anyway!
    I'm so sorry that your cycle was a bfn! It's so unfair. You have definitely been through so much and having a gloomy moment is so well within your rights. You've been so strong through everything and somehow kept your spirits up during the most part. You've surely earned your stripes and I very much hope your journey will be over very soon.

Chubby - Ergh, wooden retaining walls are so scary to me now! Lol! We have a small retaining wall out the back, luckily though it's made from besser bricks!

Sazra - Good stuff with the termites! I've had a few people tell me that once they've had the treatment done that it's been successful. Good to know!
    Big dogs are a lot of fun aren't they! I'm just not a fan of the big steamers they leave!
    Hope you haven't worn your DH out too much, and best of luck catching that egg!

Elly - Really? No termites in Tassie? You have me buggered with pulp mills - what are they??? I'm laughing at how not having termites makes you feel not properly Australian! You can have mine if you'd like?
    Oh dear! Glad you notice O in time, even though you didn't get to try out your OPKs. Great news about the house too, sounds very nice!

Lisa - Dad is doing so much better! He called me the other day and he sounded so bright and chirpy.
    Wow 34 weeks! Bub's will be here in no time! How exciting! Big Boooo for the varicose veins though, I've read some peoples preg diaries who've gotten those, doesn't sound very nice.

AFM - MIL is visiting at the moment, not used to having visitors this often! My dog adores MIL so I'm feeling quite neglected! (she's usually my shadow).
    Just curious, is everyone else getting this cold snap? It's absolutely freezing here today!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

Hope you are all doing well and having a good weekend/longweekend

Angelski - Glad you were feeling good post op. How are you feeling now? Still good I hope, enjoy relaxing on the couch.

Chuckymonkey - I had a bit of a about the GASP story. It doesn't sound believable, I think that's what makes it a bit humorous. It leaves you going huh? No way!

MagicMud - Your having all the luck! termites, sick hubby and a visiting MIL!! lol Kidding I'm sure you have a lovley MIL, mine actually isn't too bad. My DP on the other hand is a super pain when he is sick. When he gets sick he gets it much worse than I me...apparently
    It's been pretty cold here today as well, though the past 2 days were worse. Can't wait for some nice spring weather.

AFM - I am having one of those weeks were I feel super sorry for my self. I got AF late in the week which I was totally expecting, then I got a cold sore I already felt crap and this just made it so much worse. Woke up the next day with another one I really just wanted to crawl in a hole and die, but instead I had to drive over an hour for work...I am feeling MUCH better now that the weekend is here, definitely feeling less sorry for my self

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Magic, CHunky, Nocturne, bubba and lovepink for all your kind words.
    I'm feeling better about it all, but I finally realised (or at least I think that was the reason) why I was so down this time round. It was my due date this week, for my last pregnancy... it hit me real hard this time.
    But I am taking some time for myself. it's my birthday this week, and it was DH's birthday recently too, so my parents are taking us to a spa retreat for 2nights-3days of pampering, pure bliss. I am sooooo looking forward to it!
    And the lab is closed for 2 weeks in october so I will probably be doing another FET the last week of october only but I've already started the meds as AF showed up on thursday.

MAgic, You should become a b&b with so many visitors I hope you are enjoying the visits though... nice to hear your dad is better.

SIlent, I guess the bfn is good this time around, I hope you're ok hun.

Chunky, good luck this cycle, I hope you get your bfp before november, but if you don't, we're all here to help/advise/support/explain etc. I'm always explaining things to my family but I much rather be of help to fellow IVFers.

nocturne, so glad you like your OB, it's so important. How nice to see bubba looking more like a human than a grain of rice

Bubba, how was the scan? ANy idea when the FET will be? are you putting one or two back?

Angelski, SO happy to hear your op went well. Are you home now? How are you feeling? is dh taking good care of you? when can you ttc again? I hope everythign goes smoothly from now on...

Lovepink, when is your next ob appointment to check what bubba is? maybe it just wants to be a surprise!!

Hi to everyone else, sorry I can't read back any further, hope you are all doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Hey everyone!

Chic-I am so very sorry that this cycle was not a success. My heart goes out to you and your DH. You have gone through so much and it's about time you were blessed with your own little miracle. You are such a strong woman-I hope you realise that. I hope you have a lovely birthday and enjoy the spa getaway...sounds like bliss.

Bubba-How are things for you? Hoping that it's all systems go for your FET and you have some dates in place.

Bunny-Sorry for AF's arrival. I hope you had a fabulous weekend to make up for it and you are feeling better about everything now.

Magic-I hope DH is on the mend now. Sounds like you have had lots of visitors the past few weekends-how lovely! It's been a little cool here..there has been a really strong wind which is quite icy!

Monkey-Nope, you never expect to end up going down the IVF road when you first start TTC. I know I was quite shocked when I didn't just fall pregnant instantly! Not long now until your appointment..at least you can get the ball rolling!!

Nocturne-Glad to hear your scan went well! So much fun seeing your bub and how much they have grown.

Angel-Glad to hear the surgery went well and you are recovering. Hope DP has been taking good care of you!!

Silent-Sorry about the BFN, but it sounds like it may be for the best at this point in time.

Lisa-Wow you are getting closer and closer to meeting bubs!! Sorry to hear about the VVV..I've never heard of them before. Uncomfortable? Can you do anything for it??

Elly-The new house sounds great. When do you get to move in?

Sorry if I have missed anyone!!

AFM-less than 15 weeks until we get to meet our bubba!! I cannot believe how fast time is passing at the moment. Crazy! Had an ob appointment on Friday and got the chance to see the little guy again. He almost weighs a kilo now!! He wouldn't stay still for much of the scan but we did see him sucking on his thumb which was so cute. My placenta hasn't moved so still just waiting and seeing what happens for now...Got to go do my Glucose Tolerance Test sometime in the next few weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Summa, it does seem like your pregnancy is going fast! Im glad you are well. good luck with the GTT. No the VVV isnt uncomfortable and im still able to DTD (to keep DH happy).

Chic, still cant believe how much you have been through! every time you do a cycle im like, this is it, then nothing! like Summa said, you are a very tough /stong lady. glad your not giving up! Happy Birthday and enjoy that spa!

Chubby, glad your feeling better and good luck this cycle

Magic, how are you? not long til you get some results?

Silent, How are you going? how is your studies going?

Chunky, hello, yep not long for me now! the VVV's go away apparently, ill ask the OB about it tomorrow. good luck with your IVF journey!

Hi Nocturne, glad your are going well! you will have to post a bump picture!

Angel, how are you feeling? good luck with your next cycle!

I cant remember the last time we had a BFP in here!

I cant go back any further so hello to everyone else! Boy not long for me... but i dont want to leave this thread!! ill have to keep reading from time to time!

1 month to go! starting to feel it now. Getting lovely back pain, heart burn and some nausea today. also short of breath oh and FAT!! but def not winging (much!) loving all the cool movements. Another Ob appointment tomorrow! getting more organised now. Only have 3 x 0000 body suits so may have to go baby clothes shopping! Otherwise, just need to pack my bag, get car seat installed, buy a new cot matress and a few other bits and pieces! starting to sink and feel real finally! havent decided on names yet. we are so indecisive! Just a question for you girls, what do you and your husband do in your spare time? My husband plays sports and when he gets home, just watches TV or plays XBOX. Im home all day bored and lonley and i dont even know what i want to do! as a couple i mean! i usually go on the net or read a magazine. we dont even talk that much. its really sad. we need to start having date nights or something! OK better cook him dinner.
    cya x

Thanks
    Reviews
    ARGH! I swear i posted today and it's not here!!!! Grrrrr!!!! Let me see if i can remember what i said.. i know it took me awhile to scroll through all the messages...don't have the energy to go through all the personals again...

Surgery recovery has been good.. i'm actually over the recovery.. i've been enjoying catching up on tv shows but wish i could just get back to my placement and tick off some days. Surgeon won't sign off on a fit for work certificate until he sees me again, but he can't see me until Wednesday or Thursday.. still waiting for a confirmed time! DP went back to work today as i didn't need any pampering... he got through most of his list of to dos when he was home with me, so today i decided to clean out the robe, i managed to get 3 garbage bags of clothes of things i haven't worn (or fit into for over 18months) and drop them off at the local salvos... not sure if the surgeon would approve but felt great to get it done!

Now if AF would just turn up everything would be to plan! Please send all your AFs to me!

A