+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Oh wow, I should post more often. My last entry was all the way back on page 31! Right, lets see if I can do personals without missing anyone/going insane.

Tinuviel - Congratulations on having the offer on the house accepted! Owowow about the fall too, I hope you're feeling better now!

Chic - Your BT is today! Well...?

Southcoast - I just read up about the benefits of zinc and drinking lots of water, hope things improve with your OH's sperm count!

Angel - Hehe, I just read your post which ended with 'Here's to 27th September being tomorrow!' - and it now is! Hope the gall bladder surgery goes well for you. I'll get into more detail in the about me section, but I didn't get a chance to use OPKs this month. I see you've been getting lots of practice using them this month!

Magic - Eurgh about the termites. That's why people should live in Tasmania, no termites here! Well, to be honest I sometimes feel like I'm not 'properly Australian' because I don't have to worry about things like termites. We do have to worry about pulp mills though...
    Boo for hitting the two year mark! I lost count for us, too many stops and starts... I think it's been well over two years. Eek.

Sazra - I think we might have o'd around the same time (as in, about now?) so hopefully you caught that eggy this month!

Mrsboyts and Chubby bunny - Welcome to the thread!

Summa - 24 weeks! Congratulations!

Nocturne - Happy Birthday for the other weekend! Your ob appointment today! I hope it's a lovely experience for you both.

Bubba - Welcome back, and glad to hear your holiday was a much needed break! Hope your first FET cycle does what it's supposed to!

Lovepink - A boy! Congratulations!

Chunky - I'm sorry to hear about the referral to IVF. I'm starting the process in November too (if there's no BFP by then), so we can do this together! Hopefully you get a surprise before then!

Lisa - Sounds like you had a lovely shower! I volunteered to throw one for a friend but I'm pretty sure we'll only be inviting 5 people (she's new to the state and fairly shy). I've just noticed your due date is the day after another one of my pregnant friends, I can totally now visualise how big you are now! Not long to go! Vulva varicose veins sound... painful.

Right, AFM.

So end of last week I discovered I had somehow neglected to keep track of my cycle and was shocked to learn that ovulation was happening on the weekend, not a week later! Therefore I was completely unorganised and didn't get a chance to try out OPKs. We had planned to spend the weekend down in Hobart and stuck to that plan - even though staying at home would've been perfect because our houseguests were also away this weekend! We're pretty certain that we BDed enough all the same! We've still got a little while until our IVF consult so we're just going to continue this laid-back approach to TTC, but also try to be healthier.

In other news, we have a house lined up to move into when our lease for this place is finished - it's through friends and is quite a lovely place and in a nice suburb. And because they're super generous, they're going to replace all the carpets, paint all the interiors AND not charge us bond. Woo! Plus the rent is $30 less than what we're already paying.

Umm, I think that's all. Hope you all have a good week!
    Last edited by elly_star; 26-09-2011 at 12:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everybody

angel good luck with your gall bladder op tomorrow! I hope it all goes really well and you recover super quick so you can get back to TTC asap.

nocturne happy birthday for the other day I hope your ob appointment goes well.

chubby bunny any more symptoms to report? Have you POAS again lately or are you staying strong & waiting?

chunkymonkey hang in there. Try to see this simply as a hurdle in your journey toward baby bliss. for you to get your BFP before Christmas.

summa 24 weeks! Woohoo!

magic thankfully our termites appear to be eradicated for the moment. The termite man told us to expect to see a bit of activity in the week after treatment & that the termites should be dead after 3-4 weeks. He came back to check 6 weeks after treatment & we apparently got the nest so that's good. They will come & check every 12 months to make sure no new termites move in.
    Also, I love big dogs! They are so awesome & fun to play with.

lisa are you getting exciting about your impending new arrival? 34 weeks! Not far to go now!

elly so far I've had all negative OPKs but I think I just had some O pain in my RHS so hopefully we'll get a positive OPK tonight. We've been DTD every night now so I think we're in with a fighting chance.
    Your new landlords sound awesome! I hope they continue that way - it'd certainly mean one less thing for you to stress about.

AFM - CD13 & all negative OPKs since CD10. However, I just experienced a slight pain in my RHS so hopefully it's O pain & we get a positive on the old OPKs tonight. Other than that, we're DTD every night, although DH was too tired last night, poor dear. He won't escape me tonight though!

for everybody!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    summastarlet -The waiting is going ok, been busy so it's been keeping my mind busy! 3 days to go! Congrats on your 24 week milestone

MagicMud - Bah! we have a retaining wall made of those round pine logs Aww puppies! What a nice spontaneous visit

Lisa80 - That's ok, finding it hard to keep up myself. This is our first month not expecting much this month. We decided part way in to the cycle that we would go for it this month. Wow 20 bibs! I guess you can never have enough! VVV that sound like something to look forward to in the future enjoy your last few weeks (or more) waddling around

Sazra - I don't have a strong bone in my body...Testing daily BFN Every freaking day
    Aww your poor worn out DP, catch him as he walks through the door

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,

I know I've been slack at posting this cycle, but I wanted to keep under the radar for once. I felt that by posting, I would be automatically thinking about every little thing going on in my body and analysing, so decided to keep away...But I have been reading along. I'll attempt a few personals but I apologise if I forget anyone, or don't write long personals as I don't have much time but really felt I should let you know what's going on.

Magic, the above apology is for you Your dad sounds like he's doing better. So nice of your SIL to come visit spontaneously!

silent, I'm with the others, I believe the line should be much stronger if the last time you dtd was so long ago...big hugs though for everything that's going on.

Bubba, can't wait to hear how your fet is going. I wish you the best of luck this time around

Hi to all our preggers ladies and to all our newbies.

AFM, As I said above, I thought keeping my mind off things would help, but of course, it didn't. I POAS last thursday (10dp3dt) and got BFN, tested again sunday and still BFN, so I knew I was out (and got it confirmed today with BT). I'm usually ok after a negative, I normally bounce back and ready to get on with another cycle. But I have to admit that this time it hit me hard. I spent almost all day in bed yesterday!! so unlike me. I kept thinking of everything we've been through in the last 4 years, 3 m/cs, 3 laparoscopies, 4 TI cycles,2 fresh IVFs and 3 FETs... Come on, can we get a break here??!
    Anyways, I've got 3 embies left which means 1 more FET before another full stim cycle. I'm dreading having to decide about what to do next...and I'm not holding much hope for the next cycle.
    Sorry for the downer, am not usually like this, I hope to bounce back to my normal self very soon and get out of my gloom...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chubby bunny- those symptoms keep going!!!

Sazra- how are the opk's going???? I hope DH didn't escape you and you caught that eggy

Bubba- yep that sounds like a medicated! Are they letting you get the progesterone support now? I have everyting crossed for a positive result this time!!!!!

Angel- yep they get darker -like the control line if it starts getting lighter o has happened. It can be tricky to get sometimes though so wehn it was getting darker i would do 2 a day It was an addiction! Good luck with your op!

Nocturne- How did your OB appointment go? Did you get to see bubby??????

cHUNKY- Sorry to hear you only have 5% chance. We were told the same and it is really hard to hear that IVF is your only hope. I did feel great to finally have a plan and some hope for a way forward. IVF isn't easy but if it ends in a lil bubba it is all worth it!!!! There are a few of us that have been through it and some still are to ask questions. All the drugs and things can be really overwhelming. I didn't really understand what was all happening my first cycle.

Summa- it is so much fun! Hw is the painting going for your little man? We might need to get that scan to see! Lucky we haven't gone crazy! Congrats 24weeks!!! I can't wait to meet that milestone!!!!

Magic- almost neighbours Wow! That is one BIG dog lol How did your little one go with him?

Lisa- i'm 20 weeks today! Wow 34 weeks!!!! Not long to go!!!!! How exciting having your baby shower! How is your nursery going?

Elly- wow that sounds like a great deal for your house!!!! Bet you can't wait to move in although i HATE the moving process! I hope you caught that eggy!!!!!

Chic- oh hun i am so sorry it was BFN for another cycle My last BFN was like that i didn't cope at all. I am thinking of you - You definately deserve that much wanted BFP. I hate that life can be so unfair sometimes.

AFM- Well we now are not sure if it is a little boy! I still think it is but bubby was not cooperating in either scans so will have to wait until next tuesday ans see if our ob can have another look at our appointment. We don't mind either way but would love to go shopping lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies

Quick post....
    Out of surgery apparently went well went in at 4:05 was awake at 5:15 in my own room by 5:45...

I'm absolutely starving!! Haven't eaten since 8am (it's 6:50pm now.). Don't think i've ever gone this long without food!!

Anyway I'm watching United States of Tara and hope to be back throughout the night to attempt a better reply

A

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear everything went well

Hope everyone else is going well (hard to read all the posts on an iPhone!) but Lovepink fingers crossed you find out next week

AFM AF finished today and it's CD7 tomorrow so looking forward to our first official month of TTC!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Follow up surgery post....

Surprisingly i have been feeling fabulously normal... apparently i am just on a slow releasing (12 hour) low dose morphine tablet, which i think had me up all night... not in a bad way, it just gave me energy, felt like i had taken some methamphetamine! At 6am i put the computer down and tried to get some shot eye but it was pointless.. gave up at 7:15! lol....

Have also asked if i can go home soon as i'd rather be home on my couch... so they're going to release me as soon as my meds and DP gets here which should be 9:30ish!!!

Now the next wait is for AF... if my cycles stay what they were (in my little perfect world that goes to plan ) then it should come around the 2/3 Oct.... so morphine should well and trully be out of my system...yes??? I have had a quick look around online and it doesn't seem to be any warnings against morphine and TTCing...in fact someone even said that you don't "share blood" with baby til week 6???

Anyway... until i can get back on to do personals, to all and know that i am reading everyday...stalking your every moves!!

A

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angel – Glad everything went okay with surgery & you are recovering well.

Pink – How confusing for you.. Maybe your little one wants it to be a surprise for you guys. Im sure that your next scan you will find out the sex though. Im not sure yet if they are putting on progesterone, I will find out tomorrow so hopefully..

Chunky – Im sorry to hear that you may have to take the IVF path. Like the others said there are many of us (too many unfortunetly) that are going through the same thing or something similar. We are here if you ever need to let out your frustrations. In the mean time keep trying naturally as we have had a few miracles in here that have been conceived without IVF even though they had begun or were about to begin IVF.

Summa – Yay 24 weeks..Your nursery sounds great. I love that you are going with something different & the colours aswell.. You will have to post pics when its nearly finished or even now if you want..

Lisa – Sounds like you got a lot of goodies at your babyshower. 34 weeks.. So exciting.

Bboo – How exciting your 1st official month of TTC.. Goodluck..

Chic – I am so, so sorry that it was a BFN & that you are feeling so down about it. Just know that we are here for you if you ever need to Vent. Please PM me if you would like to chat. Its so unfair that you have been through so much & the one thing you want most is so hard.

Chubbby – Good luck testing.. Your symtoms sound promising.

Silent – How is everything with you? Have you had a BT?

Sazra – Goodluck. Hope your OPKs turned into a Postive. You & your DH sound busy..lol

Elly – Sounds like you got a winner with the new house . .. Fingers crossed for a natural miracle & no need for the IVF.

Magic – That was nice of your SIL to drive 200km to come see you for the night just on a spur of the moment thing. The dog stories in your diary were interesting ..lol..

Nocturne – How did your scan go?

AFM – CD12 Scan tomorrow …Hopefully we get some Times on FET…

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturne View Post
    Silent - I'm going to go against the grain here and say that I think it's an evap. If you and your ex last dtd on July 30 you would be approx 57 dpo or 10 weeks utd, which would give you a very substantial line whereas this one looks more evap-ish. Maybe do a FR to be sure though. for your break-up
    I did 2 more tests, one of them had another line, and the FR was negative. What I forgot to add is that I've been a bit naughty and had sex with two other people since the breakup. So if I am UTD I won't know who the father is. I know, this is soooo bad. Please dont judge me!

Quote Originally Posted by Chunkymonkey View Post
    The long & the short of it is after our first appt with the fs, we were sent for more tests, and had to come back for another appt scheduled after another work trip (which we missed O AGAIN... grrr) and the gist of that is that we only have about a 5% chance of naturally conceiving each month, and the best course of action for us is IVF. So we've booked in for the pre-treatment appointments (waiting 5 freakin weeks!) and once they're done we can start an antagonist cycle. Still a little numbed by it but I'm sure WHEN i get the BFP all those feelings will disappear...... here's hoping for a little christmas cheer!!
    good luck gorgeous. fingers crossed for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Angelski View Post
    Anyway I'm watching United States of Tara and hope to be back throughout the night to attempt a better reply
    great show
    good to hear it went well and hopefully a bfp real soon!!!

Sorry I disappeared. Stress is a killer. I had bloods done today, and I should have results tomorrow. I am expecting a bfn, as the FRER was negative. I guess time will tell.