+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 79 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sazra- Hopefully this is your cycle and you catch that eggy!!!!! The weather has been so lovely here too- makes you feel like lying on the beach- aaahhhhhhh

Chubby bunny- yay! for getting opk's int he mail- they are sooooo addictive lol i don't want to even think how many i went through

Summa- we are so excited! how is your nursery going? we got some of those stick on the wall stickers- can't wait to put them up. We are going a woodland animals theme- lots of green and blue. I love your space/ stars idea!

Angel- thanks! yep we are telling the fam and close friends but not braodcasting it to the world though. So glad you don't have to wait too much longer to get that nasty gall bladder out! Then get back into TTCing!!!!!!

Magic- that is such good news! Is he going to come and stay with you guys? Thanks!!! I did get a transfer last week so that is such a relief! So when i get back from maternity leave i'll have a job to go to!!! wWoo hoo A/C ! Oh but not so great about the termites little buggers!!!!

everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hmm feeling really warm and a little faint...Symptom or over active imagination
    Bugger! Oh well only time will tell

spanna500 is offline im not greedy...even one would be nice!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMud View Post
    Tin - Spanna - Oh dear, you're catching up! I'll race you to the end

man i hope one of us wins soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Quick post as on phone, will come back later to do personals...

Just a little confession... I couldn't stop myself from POAS last night... DP and I were being creative instead of DTD and I had pure EWCM - like I have never had before.... OPK came up positive (will post pic later) I tried so hard to then jump DPs bones but he's just too strong both physically and mentally...

Damn it he is right tho... I need to get this damn gall bladder removed and then we can do it like rabbits ... Sooo frustrating.... On the up side I'm thrilled to know that I am ovulating already!!! 5 sleeps to go! Kinda wish the op was booked a little earlier... Then I may have been able to Have the op and possibly have caught the egg.... It will be well and truly gone post op

Never thought I'd say this COME ON AF pay me a visit now (and give these amazing ladies a break!)

A

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I wrote a massive post last night...and it disappeared!!! I even saw it posted on the thread, so who knows what happened! Will come back sometime soon to repost

Thanks
    Reviews

Question OPK Thoughts?!

OK i'm back quickly... not enough time to do personals, but would like to show you the OPK's as promised earlier... first time doing them... so please let me know if i haven't interpreted them as being positive... will try again tonight to see if any difference....

IMG_0222.jpg

A

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by silentrockfaery View Post
    Help?!
    If that's a HPT it's Congratulations!!!
    How are you feeling about it? What are DPs thoughts?! Hope everything is well!!!!
    A

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Silent: Ooh, is it? and !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everybody

silent that looks like a if it's a HPT. How do you feel about it?

Angel I don't know what to make of those OPKs. What do the instructions say? On my OPKs, it says that anything other than a bold, dark line should be considered negative. I hope it's positive for you though
    When is your gall bladder op again? Hope it all goes well.

nocturne my posts a playing silly buggers too - they keep posting twice. Don't know what's up.

Chubby how are you feeling now? Still faint? I hope they are symptoms

Lovepink I absolutely love Summer - it's my favourite season. Spring is just a precursor to Summer & it's nice to see & birds & such reveling in the sunshine. Wow, I'm really waxing poetic about this but it is a lovely time of year, especially in Australia.

Magic termites suck so much, don't they? We had some eating our fence last month but fortunately, they didn't make it into the house before he caught them I hope you manage to kick them out of your place so that they don't come back.

AFM - CD10 today so diving into the OPKs. Still longing to be a SAHM but not as frustrated with work .... probably because it's Friday
    Hope you all enjoy your Friday

for all you lovely ladies & for us all.