+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 79 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Guys,

Still here still reading..

Magic - Im sorry to hear about your dad.. Also another few of these for hitting the 2 year mark TTC..

Summa, Nocturne, Pink - Hope your pregnancies are going well. I try to catch up on all your pregnancy diaries except Nocturne cause she doesnt have one as much as i can. (Nocturne - You need a diary..lol..) xxoo

Angel - I am so sorry for your loss. . I hope you & DP are doing okay.

Newbies - Hello & Welcome.. I hope everyone of your journey for your baby is not to much longer.

Tin - Congrats on the house.. Happy moving.. Im also sorry to hear you TTC has also been hard on you.

Chic - Hope you have a nice & sticky growing in you... I have my fingers crossed for you..

AFM - Got back from holidays 2 weeks ago & just been trying to catch up on work so i havent posted. Holiday was great. Was Very much needed.
    Im CD3 at the moment so unfortunetly the whole go on a holiday & you will magically fall pregnant didnt work..No suprises there..
    We start our 1st FET this cycle.. Excited but nervous
    Last edited by bubbalove83; 19-09-2011 at 10:23.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bubbalove83 For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (21-09-2011),summastarlet  (19-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All...

So today i started playing with my OPKs... i know its properly way too early.. i only just stopped bleeding from the m/c on the 13/14 September... but i did get a very faint line.... but at the same time i did a POAS HPT just as confirmation that i'm not UTD and that had a very faint line too?!?! So confused!!!

Guess i shouldn't be messing with myself about this stuff so early... should just be riding it out... until at least my Gall Bladder op is over with...

Wondering what others experiences with ovulation/cycles have been after m/c?

A

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angel, I was always told to wait for AF to show up as you still have some HCG in your body after an m/c (and therefore do not O). With my last one, it took 4 weeks for my levels to get back to 0, i had BTs every week to check. And even then, AF didn't show for 3months because I (didn't know) had a blockage. But with my natural m/cs, AF showed up about 2 weeks later or so and then my cycles were more or less back to normal. I hope all this helps.
    OPKs will pick up HCG too, so I wouldn't mess with your head. Just wait for AF...

spanna500 is offline im not greedy...even one would be nice!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks ladies i do have a rather comical DF. he works mainly in accident and emergency BUT he is also a teaching nurse in the army....his offsider is female and apparently teaches the female side of things while "he steps out" as she put it eliquently. i told her next time he makes u teach it "lock the doors and give him a lesson or 6 on female mechanics so then he might know his way around"

oh and magic.....i noticed someone else posted about the 2 year mark....im only 6 months behind you babe!
    Last edited by spanna500; 20-09-2011 at 07:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spanna- LOL your DH cracks me up! I can imagine the look on his face if he had to do it

Chic- how is the TTW going?????? going crazy yet?

Bubba- So glad you had such a good time on your holiday!! I have everything crossed for your FET this cycle! Is it a medicated FET?

tINUVEL- OMG that fall sounds horrible!!! I hope you are okay now you poor thing! Good luck with the house hunting too!

Summa- 23 weeks woo hoo! We are getting those wall stickers too! So exciting! So glad your acc went well and your back is feeling better.

Magic- how is your dad going???? i hope you got all sorted for your a/c system to be put in.

to all the newbies- so great to see everyone chatting. Everyone knows so much in here so you will learn lots!!!!

AFM- Weeelllll........ we went to see our new OB yesterday because we are moving at the end of the year so wanted to meet him and he is so lovely! He did a quick scan even though our 20week scan is on friday but he said' if that's not a boy i'll eat my hat!!!!'

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lovepink For This Useful Post:

bubbalove83  (23-09-2011),MagicMud  (21-09-2011),summastarlet  (20-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everybody
    Bubba good luck with the FET. Hope all goes well.

Tin I hate moving house so I hope it goes quickly & easily for you & doesn't drive you completely

Angel I hope your cycles go back to normal soon.

Spanna Your DP cracks me up

Hi Summa so glad your pregnancy is going well. Would love to see some photos of the bubba's room. Acupuncture is so good, isn't it. I've had it for pain relief as well. It's so wonderful not to have to pop a pill when you're in pain.

AFM CD7 so AF has left the building & I'm just waiting for CD10 so I can start OPKs. Work is boring & irritating & makes me long to be a SAHM The weather doesn't help as it makes me want to be at the beach instead of in an office

for you all

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sazra For This Useful Post:

bubbalove83  (23-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sazra - I know how you feel on the work front! Boring.

Eep! So excited my cheapo tests are in the mail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by chubby bunny; 20-09-2011 at 11:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Magic-How did the A/C installation go? Hope it fit!!! Aren't you a good wife helping DH with his uni stuff! Will have to remember to take a photo of the lamp we bought.

Bubba-Glad to hear you had a lovely holiday. Where did you end up going? Hoping your FET cycle goes smoothly..when do you start??

Pink-Congratulations on your blue bundle!!!! How exciting!!! Glad to hear your new ob is lovely!!!

Best of luck to those approaching O! Get busy!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

bubbalove83  (23-09-2011),MagicMud  (21-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the feedback.. i knew i was trying to "make it happen" too soon.. it's great to have you guys around to ground me! DP does try but i don't listen to him as much as i listen to you all... even though i know that what he's saying is right... but i'd never let him know that ... seeing as i am always the one that's right! hehe

Sazra - not long now till you roll out the OPKs ... can't wait to hear how you go with them! I completely empathise with your work issues. I've been able to remove myself from the daily grind at the moment because of uni placement (10 weeks of it) at first i thought i was going to be lost without work and that i would drop in regularly or check emails etc (i'm usually a control freak) - not sure if it's the m/c that has changed me or whether i am actually just honestly loving the break and focusing on my placement, study and DP & me! lol... not looking forward to going back to it tho... at least i have until the end of November!

Lovepink - Congrats on the BLUE news!!! How exciting... was that what you were expecting? Are you telling people??

Bubbalove - welcome back! Hope you are well rested.. or are you one of those people who needs a rest after a holiday?!

Magicmud - was thinking of you yesterday when the weather hit 29 here in Melbourne... was such a great and beautiful day... i had the air con on in the car, and you crossed my mind with your air con install.. how did it go? Where did you end up putting it - i remember you were worried about the size??

Summastartlet - Red and silver sounds fabulous!!! Nice to see a shift from the natural colours... i like the idea of the boldness yet fun that can be created with that pallet!!

AFM - Back to counting down the days for surgery.. just got the note in the mail that i have to get my blood work done again - just purely because it was over a month ago that i was originally booked in and then because of the m/c they just want to check that everything is ok before they get me ready for removing the pesky gall bladder.... DP is so excited that he gets a week off... i thought he was being sweet and wanting to look after me.. but he has other plans... ripping out a wall in the laundry, putting in extra downlights in the kitchen and looking at how we can get a heater vent into the spare room (which will eventually be the nursery)...7 sleeps!!!!! In exactly 1 week i will be gall bladder free and be able to start properly again!!

A

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angelski For This Useful Post:

bubbalove83  (23-09-2011),MagicMud  (21-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tin - Aww thanks hun, It's nice that reading my diary has helped keep your sanity - If you find mine laying around somewhere, could you send it back?
    Good luck with the packing, not a job I envy! Hope the gardening goes well too!
    Do you have any particular plants in mind?

Bubba - Thanks for the hugs So glad to hear you had a great holiday! And well done for only thinking about TTC a couple of times. Very excited about your FET cycle!!! Lots of sticky vibes coming at ya!

Angel - If your hcg levels haven't come down, then you won't O for a while. But other factors could potentially delay O as well. When I had my first chem preg, my hcg levels would have been dismally small, but the m/c itself stuffed my body up for 2 whole cycles after that. I had a really long cycle followed by a really short cycle and both were anovulatory.
    Good luck with the GB op! And I'm mentally slapping your DP!
    AC went in ok, details below.

Chic - How is everything? We've waited so long for your cycle and you're shtooping us the details!

Spanna - Oh dear, you're catching up! I'll race you to the end

Pink - Dad hasn't been back in hospital this week, so things are going good!
    Yay for bubby boy!!!!!!! And great that your new OB is lovely! Did I read somewhere that you've already got a job/transfer lined up???

Sazra - Hope your dream of being a SAHM comes true sooner rather than later!

Chubbybunny - Yay for the tests!!!

Summa - Why yes I am a good wife aren't I? I told DH I'd only charge him half price for my illustrative services (The bill is in the mail!)

AFM -
    AC is in! It's a bit awkward looking, but not a complete eyesore, and omgosh it's quiet! Took 4 hours to install the thing though!
    We had a termite inspection done as well yesterday, and not so good news with that. Turns out we have a massive infestation under our deck and it's going to cost about $1100 to have that problem seen to. Goddamn insects!

On a different note, my OPKs have been playing silly buggers, I haven't gotten a convincing positive yet, but my temp went up today... Nooo idea what is going

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

bubbalove83  (23-09-2011),Sazra  (21-09-2011)