+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 79 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chubby Bunny

My DH is the same - he doesn't want to talk about the mechanics of it all because he thinks all he has to do is and we'll get the straight away. It's nice to have some like-minded people to chat with about all this stuff.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sazra For This Useful Post:

chubby bunny  (15-09-2011)

spanna500 is offline im not greedy...even one would be nice!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazra View Post
    Hi Chubby Bunny

My DH is the same - he doesn't want to talk about the mechanics of it all because he thinks all he has to do is and we'll get the straight away. It's nice to have some like-minded people to chat with about all this stuff.
    bahaha my DF is the same and hes a nurse! he has NO clue how the mechanics of the female anatomy works....its hilarious sometimes because his sister and i will be talking about woman things and hes like "lalalala im not listening" just like a little kid.
    *TMI*Once when we were dtd he mentioned that after he noticed this long stringy "egg whitey goo" everywhere.....i took his hand and said "honey thats what happens when its go time" he just looked frightened and said "thats f@#$ING gross" hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by spanna500 View Post
    *TMI*Once when we were dtd he mentioned that after he noticed this long stringy "egg whitey goo" everywhere.....i took his hand and said "honey thats what happens when its go time" he just looked frightened and said "thats f@#$ING gross" hahaha
    You're joking, right? That's so amazingly hilarious! How long has he been a nurse for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya girls. House buying going well. Also need to sell our old place but not in a rush. If enough wasn't on my mind i fell the other day and smashed off my front tooth, bruised my knee badly crushed my nose and shoulder. Been feeling sorry for myself and certainly not feeling too attractive limping around. I have a new front tooth thank goodness *sigh*. I think I'm at cycle day 5.

My grandmother said she fainted when she was pregnant and maybe i was pregnant but have AF. Told her we've been trying for quite a while she said to just relax. Tho she also said probs happen when people wait until 30s. I'm 30 and 7 months. Jeez lol. We started trying when i was 29.

I'm trying to eat healthy and was doing exercise not too easy at the moment even walking. But I'll heal soon.

Happy friday everyone.

Tin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tinuviel OMG How far did you fall? That's a whole lot of damage! I hope everything heals extra quickly for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tin - Goodness! You poor chook! Must have been a hell of a fall to knock out your tooth! Hope you heal up soon.

Spanna - That's a cracker! How can your DF be a nurse but have no idea about the female body??? That's some top quality denial right there!
    PMSL at the "Lalala not listening" part!

Sazra -
    Also hope you don't end up killing him - that would be awkward
    Hahaha indeed!
    Sorry that AF showed up, but good luck with the OPKs this month.

Mrsboyts - Hi and welcome! Glad you finally got a referral to a FS, 5 years is a looooong time! Hope the clomid helps.

Chubby Bunny - Definitely room for you in here! Come in and make yourself comfy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tinuviel - You really did a number on yourself there! Glad to here you tooth has been taken care of. Hope the rest of you heals up nicley

Thanks MagicMud feeling the love in here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Morning ladies!

Been busy in here..4 pages to catch up on! So forgive me if I miss anyone (can I blame baby brain??).

Nocturne-Hope you have had a lovely week off and have some lovely plans for today! At least the weather is gorgeous!! Hooray for being in the 2nd trimester and for a growing belly!! Think I will have to take a leaf out of your book and take a week off work for my birthday next month!!

Lisa-Great to hear you have started buying up on baby goods! I think once you start it's hard to stop! The count down is really on for you finishing work!! I'm not sure how my DH will cope with watching birth videos at antenatal classes... I have been suffering from a sore back too..went and had some acupuncture and massage done yesterday..feeling heaps better!

Tin-Welcome back! And congrats on the house!! I hope your baby dreams come true very soon.
    I hope you are ok after your fall! Sounds like a doozy!!

Southcoast-Welcome. Sorry to hear about your DH's SA results, but like some of the other ladies have said supplements can do wonders to improve things. Also there are plenty of options within the A.R.T field if you need to go down that road.

Lizzy-Welcome! I hope your TTC journey is short and sweet. Good luck!!

Chic-Congrats on your transfer!!! I hope those little embies are sticking in tight and you will be sharing news of a BFP with us soon!!

Magic-How's your dad doing? Has he taken you up on the offer to come and stay with you? I must say-very generous of you (been reading your diary about your relationship). I hope he doesn't drive you mad if he does come to stay.

Elly-Good luck with the OPKs. I used the ones from Oracle Fertility when I gave them a shot in my early days of TTC. I found they worked well and were not too expensive! I think everyone has different experiences with them. Perhaps buy a few different brands and test out which ones work best for you.

Angel-Glad to hear you are feeling a little better about things and you have a new plan of action. I hope the 27th comes around quickly so you can have the surgery and move on to TTC again.

Sazra-Sorry to hear AF arrived. Best of luck this cycle!!

Mrsboyts-Welcome! Sorry to hear you have had such a long TTC journey so far. I hope now that you are under the care of a FS that the baby isn't too far away.

ChubbyBunny-Welcome to you too! I hope your TTC journey is a quick one!!

Spanna- at your DH's reactions to the female body!! What field of nursing is he in?

AFM-23 weeks today!! Time seems to be flying right now..so crazy! Had some acupuncture and massage yesterday for my sore back and it was awesome! Felt so relaxed afterwards..I'll definitely go back for more!

No photos of bubs room yet (sorry!). I only have 'before' shots for now so want to get some 'after' ones once the painting is done! We chose a lovely blue for the door and window trim and then a nice warm white colour for walls and ceilings (trying to make the room lighter as it can be a little dark). Planning to get some of those wall stickers (at the moment I am thinking stars in maybe red and silver) to stick up. So I guess space is our theme. Got the coolest night light/lamp the other day. It's LED and shaped light a rocket and it changes colour..will have to try and post a photo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nocturne -HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Hope you are having a lovely relaxing and fun week off!

Summa - Thanks hun. Dad is doing ok so far. He hasn't decided whether or not to come stay here yet, he still has a few Dr appts to go to this week coming.
    So glad to hear that acu and massage was great! And Yay for 23 weeks!!!!
    Colour scheme & theme for bubs room sounds really nice and I can't wait to see a pic of that light! (I loveeee lights!) I was going to go with a space/star theme for a nursery too - when the times comes, either that or westies!
    Oh and I was cruising around FB the other day and saw some of your photos from your wedding. Loved the style of your dress! Gorgeous!

AFM
    - Have a busy weekend. Have to do a title page and some graphs for DH's assignment (I make them all pretty). Plus have to finish cleaning up my pigsty of a studio as we are getting the house fumigated on Tuesday, PLUS we are finally getting a split system installed in our bedroom! (Hate the bloody window rattler!)
    Going to be interesting as our bedroom is at the front of the house and there's really not a space for the A/C unit....... either outside or inside!
    Hoping it won't be too much of an ordeal.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (19-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD8. I wonder if i should use opks? I started to last month and lost enthusiasm. Maybe I secretly like being broken? Or need something to be the reason it's not happening? I have 4 weeks til hub goes on a business trip. We should just do every 2nd day from day 10 or something.

Have to start packing up house for move. I want to start off some seedlings for summer plants to put in the garden when we arrive as well. I also have a wedding photo album to put together.

Magicmud, i kept reading your diary all these months and i think that helped keep my sanity to have someone else on the same journey and just having life go on too.

Tin.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tinuviel For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (21-09-2011)