+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by talez View Post
    Angelski, hi! I was going to get just folate tablets but pharmacist recommended elevit. Will prob get the blackmores calcium and magnesium too. Argh so much to do!
    Sounds like there's too many choices and too many people have different opinions lol.. i was recommended the Blackmores by my Pharmacist.. lol It's enough to make us all go crazy isn't it?! I was also recommended the OsteVit-D Vitamin D tablets with calcium....

A

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Good luck for your scan today Pink!!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

lovepink  (09-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Talez! Ooh, I'm only on i-folate (I think it has iodine too?) and I would be going onto something more complex but DH wants me to not waste the rest of the bottle. Probably a good idea. Good job with the GP visit! I'm not sure if I'm right but you might need to check how long you should hold off TTC after having a rubella shot, I heard it was recommended you wait 3 months but that info could be old now.

Pink! Good luck with your scan today! (Thanks for reminding me Summa!)

Summa - for the loss of your dear grandmother.

Magic - I've been reading your diary and and owowow I'm sure a remote in the face would hurt quite a bit! DH once dropped his iphone on my face in bed and that hurt.

Silent - Hope you get those results explained to you soon!

MLF - Is your local chemist a chain? Would those tests be on sale as well in say, Launceston? If so, I'm so there! Maybe I should go investigating the local chemists anyway...

Aly - Nice to see you again stranger!

Hi to everyone else!

AFM - Well I got credits in both my subjects, which was a relief. I really didn't put a lot of work into it and have tricked myself into believing that next semester I will apply myself a lot more and come out with distinctions. Haha. Well, it could happen... (If however I am UTD then all thought space will be dedicated towards babyville and poor old uni will suffer for it!)

We are BD-ing. It seems to be going well. Soon to be o day!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elly_star For This Useful Post:

lovepink  (09-07-2011),summastarlet  (08-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello to everyone - good luck for your scan piink!

Good job re the uni results elly, I got mine last night also and was pleasantly surprised.

AFM - AF showed up 6 days early (I got her on Tuesday night / woke up to her on Wednesday), was absolutely devastated once again. Not a happy household at the moment, which sucks

Hope things are much happier for everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    just a quick one, but good luck for your scans Summa and Pink!! Can't wait to hear the good news

Thinking of you Bubba

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nocturne For This Useful Post:

lovepink  (09-07-2011),summastarlet  (08-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Hey lovely ladies.

Had my NT scan this morning and it went really well!

Blob (though he/she isn't really a blob anymore) is perfect! Was amazing to see how much they had grown in a few weeks. Got to hear the heartbeat again too. He/she is measuring about 3 days ahead! (eeek...am I in for a big baby?!?)

So we have announced it to the world..well our friends and family!

Feeling a whole lot more relaxed now that I have seen our little one again. So cute!!

Pink-I hope your scan goes just as perfectly!!

Oh and here's a link to some photos...

http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa400/summastarlet/
    Last edited by summastarlet; 08-07-2011 at 12:21. Reason: adding link to photos

10. The Following User Says Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

lovepink  (09-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pink - Good luck today with your scan! Hope it all goes well

Summa - Gorgeous pictures of bub!!! So great that you finally get to share your news with everyone! (saw your announcement on FB, its cute!)

Aly - Boo for AF That sucks

Elly - lol yeh, wasn't too happy about that! Just glad I only ended up with a small bruise and not a black eye!
    Way to go with your uni results! I'd like to share my DH's motto about uni results, ahem "Even 51% is 1% wasted effort"

Talez - Welcome, and good luck TTC.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

elly_star  (11-07-2011),lovepink  (09-07-2011),summastarlet  (08-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Guys,

This is a long one..

Summa – How cute is your scan. Its great you have come out of the pregnancy closet. (About time I say.. J) I am sorry for the loss of your grandmother. Words cannot express when someone goes through a loss of a loved one.

Silent – So what Day of your cycle are you? If you haven’t O’d yet?

Ely – Great news on passing your subject. Congratulations. Its funny how TTC takes over everything else in your life. Hope everything going well in the TTC World.

Talez – Welcome to the thread. Hope you will feel nice & at home with all us here. I am taking elevit.. I use to take Blackmores Conceive well & Ive been taking it for so long so I thought why not change to Elevit for something different.

Aly – Im sorry AF has arrived 6 days early. That is really weird. Have you tested anyway just incase?

MLF – I think that sounds pretty cheap to me for the tests. You can always save them up for when you are pregnant.

Autumn – Welcome to the thread also. Hope you feel comfy here also. I am sorry for your loss. It’s a hard time to go through. We are here if you need to talk about it..

Nocturne – How is everything with you?

Lisa – Yay for over 20 weeks.. Good to hear everything is going well.. Are you finding out the sex of the baby?

Chic – Yay for starting a new cycle.. The still bleeding bit is very weird.. & for your FS to say to ignore it is even weirder but they are the experts. Is it much bleeding or just spotting? Wishing you the best for the cycle for your Sticky BFP..

Magic – Thank you so much for updating everyone. You are the bestest of the best people I know. I haven’t said anything about your IVF appointment yet but I think its great that you went to the appointment & they gave you options of what you can do. I think if your FS is willing to help you with your problems than that is great news. I cant wait for the day your see your sticky BFP.. Its funny that the antibodies test came back 0 for your DH. Its great if it is 0 . I think you waiting for your FS opinion is a good idea. Also im glad to hear that you got all your tests back but not glad to hear about your white blood cells. I hope everything turns out good. I have the opposite to you as I have low white blood cell count, so apparently i should be getting sick alot .. (Noone could give me a reason) How is this cycle going for you?

Pink – Good luck, Good luck, Good luck… Sending you heaps & heaps of it for your scan. I know everything will be fine for you & once you see that heart beat it will be a very special time for you & DH.
    Also I saw on FB that its your BDay today..(I think i did, it was just a quick squiz. Im sure i saw your name) HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU… May today be the happiest day of your life..

Sorry to anyone I missed…

AFM – Im sorry ive been MIA.. But I would like to say Thank you to everyone who has been there for me wishing DH & I the Best. Its does mean a lot to me. I have just been feeling crappy lately on what has happened but there are a lot of people worse off so I cant mope around all the time. I just needed a few days to dwell in my misery & feel sorry for myself. Well mostly feel sorry for my DH. Because he married such a dud of a wife.. But I wont go into that.
    As Magic has filled you in (Thanks again Magic) from My 11 retrieved I only had 1 mature. So they grew the others overnight (I don’t know much about growing eggs overnight) But out of the immature ones 5 matured overnight. So they ICSI’ed those 5.
    So I had a transfer on Monday with a 2 day 4 cell embie.. They graded the emby 8/10 so that’s a positive. I wasn’t feeling to positive because it’s a 2 day emby & I haven’t read much about 2 day emby transfers but Im going to hang in there & wish for the best.
    So we got the news yesterday that they ended up freezing 2 x 3 day embies which were the ones that grew overnight which they graded 7&8/10.. So all up out of the 11 eggs I got 3 embies. Which hopefully one will result in a baby…
    So im not to disappointed supringsly. Im just happy we have something to freez. I just didn’t want to do another full round of IVF if we ended up with nothing so soon.
    So at the moment I am 4 days past 2 day transfer (4dp2dt). Not feeling anything.. Am I suppose to??? Also are you suppose to count DPO the day after the transfer??? Im confused… This whole process is confusing..

Thanks again everyone..

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bubbalove83 For This Useful Post:

elly_star  (11-07-2011),lovepink  (09-07-2011),MagicMud  (08-07-2011),summastarlet  (08-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubba- Glad to hear that you did get some embies to freeze!! Lets hope you won't need them though until you think about baby number 2!

I had a 2 day transfer the first time round and I do believe that if the doctor had of monitored me more closely and not taken me off the progesterone support so soon that we wouldn't have lost Bubble. So do hold out hope for a 2 day transfer!!
    You count from the day after transfer so I think you are doing it right!

Really hoping that this is the one for you. After all you have been through you definitely deserve a break.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

bubbalove83  (09-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the update Bubba! too early to feel anything yet! Whens your BT? i think implantation happens around day 5 so put your feet up! Im doing well! got 4 days off work and im bored!!! well got cleaning to do but cant be bothered. Not finding out the sex but pretty sure its a boy! Its very active and i can feel and see movement from the outside now! Im glad you have some frosties!

Summa, so glad your scan went well! its amazing how quick they grow! glad you got to tell everyone. Sorry about your grandmother xoxo My scan was like 5 days ahead of dates but its always changing. I hope we dont have massive babies!!

Pink! waiting to hear your news!! Happy Birthday

Aly, sorry Af showed up!

Welcome Talez, im on blackmores as its cheaper! good luck!

Elly congrats on the good marks! a pass is a pass! what are you studying again? good luck catching that egg!

Hello to everyone Have a lovely weekend

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lisa80 For This Useful Post:

bubbalove83  (09-07-2011),lovepink  (09-07-2011),summastarlet  (08-07-2011)