+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

took this photo this morning, 29 week bump

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lisa80 For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (25-08-2011),summastarlet  (24-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Hey ladies!

Angel-I don't blame you for not wanting to have the surgery now you are pregnant. I'm sure your ob will give you some great advice on this. Hooray for an appointment tomorrow!! I'm sure the ob will do a scan. Mine has done one at every appointment!

Yup we are telling everyone the gender. Don't see the point in keeping it a secret. Nicer for people to be able to buy gender specific pressies too!! I have actually been really good and not done any shopping since the scan. I did pick up a layby that I had at Target...full of practical things though so no cute clothes!

Magic-Ouch for your ear! It's amazing how much blood small cuts can create sometimes!!

Pink-Are you recovered from your flu? Yup will have to start doing some boy shopping now we know...although I think the next purchase will be the furniture for the baby's room!

Nocturne-Sounds like you had a lovely time for your anniversary. Me and DH had takeaway for our anniversary this year too. We couldn't be bothered going out! It's amazing how expensive prams can be!! I hope you can find the one you want for a good price. Are you going to go to the Baby Expo thing in Brissy next weekend? Hoping I can drag DH along and score some bargains!

Bubba-I hope AF has left you now so you can enjoy your holiday!!

Lisa-Great bump shot! Looking good!!!

AFM-Just plodding along and waiting it out until my next ob appointment on Monday. The tech who did my scan the other day told me my placenta is low and I will need to go for a follow up scan at around 34 weeks to see if it's moved. If it doesn't move I may end up having to have a c-section. I've been googling madly and scaring myself silly with placenta praevia horror stories so hoping the ob can put my mind at ease!

Going to be a busy at my place soon. My sister and her partner are moving in with us for awhile (long story...) so I need to clear out our last spare room (we have 3 but one is currently the reno site for babies room and one DH's mate lives in) which is so full with stuff I can't even open the door! Luckily mum has volunteered to help me tackle this!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lovelies.. So peed on an OPK and there was a faint test line which says it's negative but given that on Sunday there was no test line I'm excited cos it means I've either already o'd or will (I thought I'd POAS cos I have had seriously sore lower back and thighs and abdomen) I'm very excited even with a negative line cos it means my body is actully doing something.. Yay.. Baby dust to you all.. Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies

Magic, stop bashing yourself up hun I hope your ear has stopped bleeding.

Summa, for a boy, how sweet. They say boys tend to be way more affectionate than girls, so you're in for loads of cuddles Oh and that bump looks so cute!! Don't worry yourself too much, Dr google is simply evil...

Jeb, I hope you have caught (or still catch) that egg

Nocturne, Happy belated anniversary Sounds like you and DH had a lovely day. I love Homemaker city too!!

lovepink, I hope you are feeling better hun

Silent, How are you doing?

Bubba, I hope AF leaves you alone so you can enjoy your holiday in peace!

Angel, Good luck with the ob tomorrow.

Sorry if I've missed anyone, trying to remember what everyone's up to without looking back through the posts.

AFM, AF showed up today, which I am so about. I thought I'd have to wait weeks! Anyways, FS really wanted me to wait a cycle but I said no way, so we agreed that if my levels are back to normal then I can cycle. So I'm having BT tomorrow to check my levels and then we'll know more.
    He wants me to do a medicated FET, even though I have regular cycles (or had, until my d&c in february). So I'll be taking estrogen to build up my lining, and when it's ready, I'll start the progesterone and have ET 3 days later as it's a 3 day embie.
    I'm a little confused as to when ET will be, it's a little unsettling not knowing how long the estrogen will take to build the lining. I'm so used to my regular cycles, I just hope it won't take much longer than a regular cycle...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Chic, that sounds great! I'm sure when they do scans they will be able to give you an estimate of when ET might be. Sending you lots of baby dust!

my cycle has gone. according to ff i'm cd50 and 24dpo. it's not even possible that I o'd now... this is just ridiculous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Chic-So great to hear that you will be cycling again soon. My FET was a medicated one and look where that got me!!

My cycle wasn't too long. I started pill popping on the 11/4 (day 1 of FET), had a scan on the 22/4 to check lining and follies and then transfer was on the 28/4. So a pretty tight schedule. Hopefully yours goes just as well!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick Post:

Saw the OB yesterday.. i love him, which is a good relief.. means i can cancel the other 3 i had booked into as well just in case! lol....

OB sat on the fence a bit about the GB surgery however he made it very clear that the only reason he wasn't saying a definite no is because you never know what can happen and he doesn't want me to get my hopes up that i wouldn't need it. He has said that as long as i can manage the food and keep the attacks away there will be no problem and he can't see a reason why it would be an issue. So whilst it wasn't the super positive that i was hoping for, i really did appreciate the honesty and it just adds to my determination to eat right!

On the eating front in 5 days i have been eating very well and have had no signs of an aggrevated gall bladder...but at the same time i've somehow managed to loose 1.5kgs?! I'm guessing that aside from the fact that i'm eating better food, i think it may also be because i am eating 5 small meals a day rather than waiting until lunch and then picking out at lunch and dinner...

Will catch up on personals either tonight or weekend!
    Hope everyone is well!!
    A

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Spanna - We're both self mutilating sleepers! Maybe we should wear oven mitts to bed?

Lisa - What a gorgeous belly! Thanks for sharing!

Summa - Fingers crossed that your placenta moves. I don't envy you with the cleaning out of the spare room! Goodness what a job! It's great that your mum has offered to help you. Sounds like you are going to have a very full house soon.

Jeb - Hope that OPK turns positive soon

Chic - lol, yeh the bleeding stopped! It was annoying though as it congealed all over my brand new sets of earrings (I have 11 ear piercings).
    I'm glad that your FS is giving in to your demands about not waiting another whole cycle to start again. Surely the estrogen won't take too long to build up your lining, but considering all the stuffing around you've had, I can see why it would be unsettling for you.

Silent - BOO for not ovulating! How frustrating!

Angel - Good to hear that you like your OB. And LOL for booking 3 others just in case! (although, that's a great idea!). And good work on the eating front, I'm sure you'll do great with all of that. Well done!

AFM - I ended up getting a very strong positive OPK the other day, just a tad later than usual. I'm very annoyed with that because it puts next cycles AF due date on the day of my cousins wedding! GRRRRR!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I forget to OPK this morning so I'm not sure what's happening.. I peed yesterday when I got home from work but forgot to look after ten min so I'm not sure if the faint line was an evap line or not.. Though I've never got evap lines on OPK tests... I think I might of o'd yesterday morning as I got a massive surge of CM on tp... It would explain the aching on Wednesday.. We have BD on the 20th, 22nd, and 24th with BD tonight as well.. We will keep BD every 2 days just incase I didn't o but I am pretty sure I did this week.. I think I might of o'd late last month which is why af came a week early.. So i guess I will POAS maybe around the 6th which if I did O would be about 11 or 12 days... Hmmm...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lisa - what a gorgeous baby bump! Are you starting to find it tricky to move around, touch your toes etc?

Summa - yep, definitely heading to the baby expo, might see you there! I was so excited to see it was on our 12 week weekend, so I can hopefully buy some things (ergo is on my list, but I want to see it IRL first). I hope your placenta behaves itself and moves - I reckon it will (and stay away from Google!! It always has the extreme horror stories, and not the "my placenta moved and all was fine" angle)

Magic - your poor ear! Geez, that must've been a decent scratch. Bugger about AF being due at the wedding, hopefully you O a little different next cycle and it moves to a better day

Chic - glad to hear you can do a FET straight away, wishing you all the babydust for this time around

Angel - that's great news that everything should run smoothly with your gall bladder - and that you get along well with your OB (I can't wait to meet mine)

Jeb - There will often be a faint second line on the test even if you're not about to O, it's only truly positive when the line is as dark or darker than the control (tell me to be quiet if you've heard this all before ). It's actually not an evap, it's just registering the small amount of LH in your body. Charting is also a great way to work out exactly when you've O'd

AFM - I'm recovering on the couch atm after attempting to eat a red curry Definitely NOT a good plan, hehe.

Really looking forward to meeting our Ob - our first appointment and next scan is 26 September (at 15 weeks) so bubs will be soo much bigger at that point!! The Dr is on holidays for the next few weeks so it's pushed it out a little. 12 weeks on 04 Sept, so only a week and one day to go We're off to tell some friends tomorrow
    Last edited by nocturne; 26-08-2011 at 21:00.