+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Bubba is most definitely a BOY!! Spread his legs nice and wide straight away so there was no hiding it!! Mum was thrilled to see her first grandbaby up on screen.
    Rang DH afterwards and tried to convince him that baby was actually a girl...he believed me for about a split second! He is very excited.

Will post some pics later when I get a chance. Thanks for all the comments on my bump..I am so in love with it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lisa80 - Surgeon said he wouldn't touch me until i was 13-18 weeks pregnant for another surgery... have spokent to 2 GPs who have just provided me with facts and told me it's my decision but either way there are risks... at this point it seems that there are more risks with going under when pregnant than IF the gallbladder malfunctioned when pregnant... going to ask the OB and see what he says... but at this point in time i'm happy to avoid it as much as possible, and it it means eating well for 8 months for the sake of my baby's health i know i can do it!

A

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nocturne- Congrats! Hope you had a lovely anniversary! Did you do anything special?

Elly- for af. So glad you will be by yourselves. Nothing worse than a house full of family lol

Magic- you amaze me with everything you do! Wow overlocking now! What are you going to make????? Oh i hope O comes soon!

Angel- OMG Woo hoo!!!! Congrats! wHAT A WAY TO PUT OFF YOUR OP! LOL

Chic- Oh i am so sorry hun I was so hopefu for you this time. I was like that- the only way i could cope was to know when we were going again- wasn't good with having breaks at all. I did read in another post and it took almost 2 weeks for AF to come after my negatives because of being on all the pressaries. I was on 2 progesterone and 2 crinone each day. So sorry again hun

Bubba- no morning sickness just the common flu- ewwww DH decided to pass it on to me- so kind of him! Does that mean AF will be all over for your holiday? I hope you have an awesome time!

Summa- Yay! How exciting you are having a beautiful lil boy! You will have to start shopping now!!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lovepink For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (23-08-2011),summastarlet  (24-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay! Summa! Now you can go buy lots of cute boy stuff!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterMummy For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (24-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Summa - great news!!! Yay for your little boy Have you had time to sneak to the shops yet today? I saw your belly pic on FB too, you look seriously gorgeous!! Such a nice bump

Angel - congrats on your BFP!!!! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 8 months

Magic - thanks, we had a lovely anniversary, can't believe it's 6 years! Good on you for working out the overlocker; I've had a look at them before and it's just confusing. Did you get a positive OPK?

Chic - sorry to hear about your negative I hope you're going ok and that you can do a transfer next month. Look after yourself and maybe do something to spoil yourself a little

Bubba - I'm glad to hear AF finally arrived for you. Here's to the next round being the sticky embie 6 years married on Sat It's gone so quickly!

Pink - thanks, we had a lovely day on Sat

AFM - Well, I was wayy too tired and a little sick on Saturday to do much, so we ended up going into Brissie for puttputt, but ended up at the pramwarehouse - where we both decided on the City Select...(whhhyyy??!! haha..so now I'm trying to find one online that's not crazy expensive, so far I've found $620 from NZ which is pretty good considering they're like a grand in the shops ) we then wandered around the Homemaker Centre in Brissie (DH's choice, he loves home stuff) and then home for a movie and candlelit Pizza Capers I so didn't want to go out so I talked DH into takeaway. He did buy me roses the lovely boy. It was a lovely day though, so nice to have a day without housework and with just the two of us

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nocturne For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (23-08-2011),summastarlet  (24-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Summa - Whoo Hoo.. Go the blue... That is great news.. Have fun shopping..

Silent - I wont be doing an FET until the middle of Sept. (If my body behaves itself) Thought we would give it another month off to give my body a break.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbalove83 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubba - Perhaps it's an ostrich sized follie this time! It's weird though, I had letrozole last cycle and pretty much felt nothing. Eh, who knows!
    So glad AF finally turned up for you, how long is it before you leave on holidays?

Angel
    - You clever girl! Thanks for working out how to upload pics! I love seeing BFP pics!
    I was surprised to hear that you can still have the gall bladder op if you choose to do so. I was told that I couldn't have surgery at all if I fell pregnant before hand.

Summa - Congrats on confirming bubs is a boy!

Pink - Aww thanks chooky! I don't really have anything specific planned to make with the overlocker, other than just buggering around with it at the moment. Although I do have a few things on the go, a bag, some clothes trials, and I've been mucking with origami and fabric - I'm trying to make a kawasaki rose out of calico and stitches.

Nocturne - I have gotten an ambiguous pos OPK, which is weird as I usually have very strong positives, but my temp went up today, so I'm guessing I've O'd
    Roses, pizza capers, prams and puttputt... sounds like an awesome day! Hope you can find a cheaper priced pram somewhere. Maybe you should consult Summa, she's the bargain queen!

AFM - I did the most spastic thing the other day. I was rolling over in bed and reached up to pull my pillow down into a better position and somehow stabbed myself in the ear lobe with my finger nail. I stirred just long enough to think "OWWW" then promptly fell back asleep. When I woke up my ear was still sore and covered in blood! My pillow was also covered in blood (about 5cm diameter). I didn't realised I had actually punctured my ear! Anyway I took the pillow case off to wash it and saw that it has seeped right through onto the actual pillow.... in the perfect shape of a love heart! LOL!
    (there's no real point to this story, just thought it was funny)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Magic Mud - I am not comfortable with the thought of having the op at all... i know that if they put me to sleep my little seed will also be asleep and i don't want that at all... but at the same time don't want complications.

Summa - Congrats!!! A little boy for you!!! How thrilling to know! How much shopping have you done now?! Are you telling family/friends the gender of the baby?

Nocturne - Your big day and night out sound gorgeous! Nothing better than having DP all to yourself for a few hours with nothing (but pram shopping) to distract you!

Bubbalove - here's hoping that AF doesn't hang around too long and you can get back to business!!!

AFM - I rang the OB office today and spoke to the lovely receptionist giving her the whole story about my cancelled surgery and how confused i am etc... and in the end she very quickly changed my appointment from the 29th Sept (which would have been at 9-10wks) to this Thursday!!! I can't wait now! I wonder if they'll do a quick little scan to see what's there? I know there won't be much there, but still i wanna see!!!! lol DP is taking the afternoon off work, just incase they do - he doesn't want to miss out on the first one! Either way it will be interesting to see what the OB's opinion is... but i really just don't want to do it unless it is completely necessary! The thought of going under with a baby scares me!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Angelski For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angel - I wouldn't be having the op done either, not worth it in my opinion. There's nothing to say that you will definitely have complications with your gall bladder during pregnancy, you could be just fine.
    I'm very interested to hear what your OB recommends to do about it. And YAY for getting a much earlier appointment!

spanna500 is offline im not greedy...even one would be nice!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    i had to laugh Magic.....your ear is loving you in blood! i once stabbed myself in my sleep but it was the back of my arm with a ring i was wearing and didnt realise. i woke up and saw blood on the sheets and thought "crap af is here a week early"