+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pink - you poor thing, sorry to hear you've been so sick, that's awful. How exciting that your tummy has popped though!! We need a belly shot I've been going pretty good thanks. 2 more weeks til I hit the magic 12 weeks!! Lots of nausea but it's good, it stopped for half a day and I got a little worried!

Chic - Sorry to hear about the BFN..I agree with Bubba though, it's not over until the witch shows up (and I'm really hoping she stayed away today). Are you on progesterone support?

Bubba - really good to hear from you, sorry AF is being such a b!tch..she seriously better not turn up on your holiday

Summa - Morph scan on Monday geez that's gone quickly!! Can't wait to hear that it's all confirmed..you can go shopping for all these cute little boy things. Oh, and I saw you mention pramwarehouse to Lisa - I'm defs getting mine from there - so much cheaper!!

Lisa - not long til you finish work!! Must be all feeling a bit surreal (although I suppose the belly is a good reminder, hehe)

Elly - HAPPY BIRTHDAY I giggled at your "maybe I'm a man" comment, hehe..has the witch turned up?

Magic - my bruised leg is fading now (good thing, cos I wore a skirt to work the other day and totally forgot I had the purpley mass on my calf!) So nice to hear you got spoilt by your DH - and all that cooking too! How lovely!!

AFM - Scan today!!! All went super well and we got to see little bubby (or ET as I've started calling it, DH isn't a fan, hehe)..he/she even had a little bit of a wriggle which was awesome and so amazing

DH and I have our 6 year wedding anniversary tomorrow so it's a lovely way to start the weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chic - for the BFN, any improvements? I hope you're just busy in real life and not saddened by the witch appearing.

Bubba - Glad to hear that AF has arrived and relieved you from limbo land! Enjoy your holiday!

Jeb - Good luck with BD-ing this month!

Lisa - Hope the glucose test returns with good results! I've done it before (the 2hr version tho), the lemonade is foul isn't it? And I thought I was a sweet tooth! September 18 will be along pretty quickly!

Summa - for (nearly) being halfway!

Love - Sorry to hear you've been unwell But it's good that you've stopped vomiting and that you've started to pop a little!

Nocturne - Hooray for seeing bub on the screen! And congrats for 6 years today with your DH

Silent, Chic, Bubba, Magic, Lisa, Summa, Lovepink and Nocturne: Thank you for the birthday wishes! Nothing out of the ordinary happened at the cafe, some of them were just uncharacteristically early! I did get presents though which is always a pleasant surprise!

AFM - Well AF turned up on Thursday so my teary/grumpiness on my birthday was pmt and not age-anxiety. I was fairly devastated in the morning but got over it quickly and am now looking forward to the next BD-ing session. I need to have a look at the dates because I think I'll be O-ing whilst staying in the house of DH's boss's wife's parents (that was a mouthful!) and allegedly the walls are paper thin AND our room will be right between the boss and wife and the parents. So I suppose we'll be doing it on the floor with rags stuffed in our mouths

I'm at uni right now trying in vain to do another assignment, I found my SIL here and we're happily munching away on 9 grain vita weats and hommus and tapping away on our laptops! So good, because I go crazy if I try to study alone.

Enjoy your weekends ladies!

[ETA - Just found out that most of my fertile time will actually happen while we're at DH's uncle's house all by ourselves! Phewf!]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to elly_star For This Useful Post:

nocturne  (22-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Annie - I've been checking your preg diary and looking at you photos of the meals you've been having, yummo! Hope the tiredness eases up a bit on you soon.

Jeb - I got some rose quarts and a magic spell a month or 2 ago as well. Hope it works!

Lisa - Hope the results for the GTT come back good. Wow, 28 weeks, that is taking forever! But not long to go til your on mat leave at least.

Summa
    - No I didn't end up eating all the food DH made! I insisted I wanted a triple layered cake too, and I've only had one piece of it!
    It does feel like you've gotten to 19 weeks quickly, I had to look twice to make sure I was seeing that properly! Can't wait to hear how it goes tomorrow!

Pink - Thanks for the b'day wishes! Sorry that you have been so sick, hope you start feeling better soon, nothing worse than the man flu! And yay for popping!

Nocturne - Happy Anniversary!!! Did you do anything special? Having the scan the day before your anniversary must have been a nice present!
    Good to hear your bruised leg is starting to fade. I'd imagine that would be hard to hide in a skirt!

Elly - Booo for af! And LMAO about DTD on the floor with rags in your mouth! That conjured up some disturbing mental images there!
    Funny how you say that you go crazy studying alone. I can't do that all! If anyone is even remotely nearby when I'm studying I am just completely distracted, and start chasing butterflies or something.

AFM - I finally used my overlocker for the first time last night, and I quickly realised how much I don't know about them! Thank god it came already threaded! I'm still having trouble identifying all the bits and pieces on it, but I'm sure I'll learn quick enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG!!! What a day!!!!!!!!!

This morning AF was still not here.. now technically 3 days late... never been more than 2 days late.... and i was in panic mode because of the surgery... so i did a POAS test... and it come up with a !!!!!!! Then DP made me do another 2 and they were both too!!!

Rang the hospital, have had to cancel my surgery, and am now awaiting a chance to book in to get a blood test to confirm it all...

So surreal, so exciting... OMG!
    A

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Angel!!!!!!! How wonderful!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (22-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelski View Post
    OMG!!! What a day!!!!!!!!!

This morning AF was still not here.. now technically 3 days late... never been more than 2 days late.... and i was in panic mode because of the surgery... so i did a POAS test... and it come up with a !!!!!!! Then DP made me do another 2 and they were both too!!!

Rang the hospital, have had to cancel my surgery, and am now awaiting a chance to book in to get a blood test to confirm it all...

So surreal, so exciting... OMG!
    A
    I haven't looked on this form in so long but was drawn to it tonight!!! For good reason!! Congratulations!!! So so exciting!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mylittlefamily For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (22-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello ladies,

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

I really need to catch up on personals but just wanted to wish a huge CONGRATS to Angel What a wonderful news! Just when you thought you had to take a break you get an amazing surprise...

AFM, BFN has been confirmed. I'm not miserable about it as I had a few days to get used to the idea, and I'm ready to attack next cycle. Now I just have to wait for AF to show, (just stopped the progesterone so I hope it won't be too long) and I'm seeing the FS tomorrow to discuss next step. I just hope I can cycle again straight away and not have to wait a month or something, because that would just be pure torture...

I'll catch up with everyone's personals this week I hope. Big to you all.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to chicparis For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (22-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Angel.. So exciting.. Wishing you a healthy and sticky 9 months.. Xo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (22-08-2011)

spanna500 is offline im not greedy...even one would be nice!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hahahaha see i told you something like that would happen! im am so happy for you guys!!! heres to a very sticky 9 months.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to spanna500 For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (22-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Just wanted to send a big CONGRATULATIONS to Angel!! What a lovely unexpected surprise!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Will be back for personals later after my scan..just trying to drink my 1L of water! Fun....

(oh and I have put a belly pic in my diary if anyone wants a squiz! )

17. The Following User Says Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (22-08-2011)