+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy birthday Elly!

So I tested and it was negative I can't believe I have all these symptoms and a bfn, I'm guessing it must be all the progesterone I'm on, but still.
    I'm not too upset yet, I'll wait to see if AF shows up tomorrow and what the BT says on sunday. I feel I can't get upset yet with all these symptoms! But I'm probably kidding myself, I'm 13dpo, if I were utd it would show by now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

My attempt at doing personals as much as I can.. Still drifting in & out of BH & trying to catch up on the goss when I can..

Lisa – How did your Glucose Test go? Hope all is well.. Sounds like you have had a good Pregnancy so far so hopefully this continues. How many weeks now & you finish work?

Ellay – HAPPY BIRTHDAY for yessterday lovely.. Hope you had a great day & got spoilt.. Congrats on passing your driving test to.. Hopefully you get a BFP for a belated bday pressie.

Summa – How exciting feeling movements already & getting the nursery ready to. Sounds like a full on job you guys are doing.. You will have to take some before & after photos of the room. Hope bub is treating you well..

Chic – Im sorry for the BFN.. But as they say its not over until the witch show or as in IVF case its not over until you gets your results.. All your symtoms sound so good though & the 1st baby dream ever has to been a big positive sign. Right?

Silent – Sorry I cant help with your DP’s SA. Im as confused with all the numbers as everyone else when I see result like that.

Magic – HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. So sorry its so late. Sounds like you got spoilt on your Bday. Your DH must love your Bdays cause he gets to buy you all these presents & see the look on your face. Have you received any results back from your bloods yet? Sorry if I missed this..

Nocturne – To funny on the barstool.. Blame it on the pregnancy..lol.. Hope bubba is teating you well. 12 weeks is nearly here & will be here in notime.

Angel – Goodluck with the surgery. Fingers crossed recovery goes well.

Pink – Hello Lovely.. How is everything with you? Hope your baby is growing nice & strong for you & your DH. Will you be finding out the sex of the baby?

Spanna – Sorry to hear about your BFN.. Hopefully it turns into a BFP…

Jeb – I get cramps after AF to.. I think its just your body working those follicles to grow for your next Ovulations.

CONGRATULATIONS – Pateince & Cue on the birth of your bubies..

WELCOME – to all the newbies.. Hope you like it in here as much as we all do… J

AFM – Sorry ive been MIA.. Im still here but only pop in now & then to check on you guys. AF is playing funny buggers with me since IVF. Im on CD38 at the moment & no sign of the wtich… Have tested a few times & BFN’s so not very likely I was one of those lucky people who get a BFP after IVF naturally. Im waiting it out & knowing my body it will be just my luck I will see her on my holiday.. Grrrrr..
    Anyway, sorry for being a winger.. I didn’t come on here to do that.. J Hope we start seeing more BFP’s soon.. Starting with whoever is testing next..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Elly - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! So was there a conspiracy at the cafe??? Getting your license IS a big deal! I say go nuts with it and tell anyone who'll listen about how awesome it is.

Silent
    - I'm sorry you're feeling depressed about DPs SA results, although I totally understand how upsetting that is
    If it's any comfort though, morphology is an area in my DH's SA that was quite low to start with, but with supplements it jumped right up to a very acceptable level.

Chic - Booo for the bfn! So sorry I really hope the BT will show different results. Seems strange to have so many symptoms JUST from the progesterone.... keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Bubba - Yeh DH and I really go stupid over each others bday, we get more ridiculous each year! I haven't done my next lot of BTs yet, and it'll be a fair wait for the results of those.
    I can't believe you are still waiting for AF! Nasty witch, I hope she doesn't show up on your holiday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovelies

I am so sorry I have been MIA - its been hectic. I am so tired I can hardly function and I cant even keep up with my due date threads, I just dont have the power! I have still been reading some of your journals though

I'm doing ok, no morning sickness, just an extra bra size, bloating and fatigue. First scan will be at my obstetricians office on September 13, and i'm terrified! Hope to catch up on all of your journeys and apologise again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.. Well I have a little bit of magic happening.. Fertility spell has been cast, received my rose quartz bracelet, stone and charm today, tomorrow I will light my candle, say my words to the universe and what will be will be.. Feeling relaxed and magical right now.. Love and baby dust to u all... Xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,

Happy Birthday for the other day Elly!
    Magic, sounds like you got very very spolit lucky thing!
    Nocturne, im going to get the strider pram as well!
    Spanna im sorry about the BFN! has AF showed yet?
    Chic, i also cant believe you got a BFN! im sure your symptoms are all good. dont loose hope!! How come thy only did a 2 day transfer? thinking of you xoxo
    Summa, how are you? your so organised! Im indecisive and cant be bothered with baby stuff. MIL keeps giving me stuff! Going to Mothercare shop today for another look! but will prob buy online. I like babyzone direct. Sre you having a theme? i want pooh bear.
    Jeb, good luck with that magic. sounds interesting.
    Annie, how many weeks are you now? hope you are feeling well.
    Silent, im not sure about sperm results, the doc and FS will sort that out for you. dont give up and be depressed! remember your so young still! it will happen when the time is right. So things must be serious with DP? any engagement plans yet?? And hows your study coming along?
    Bubba, pregnany going very well! im lucky i guess. i hated the first trimester though. Still feel good. a little tired but nothing new for me anyway.
    GGT test was good. Only the 1 hr test so its just 500ml of flat lemonade stuff then a BT. Dont get results until i see Ob at end of the month.
    Im 28 weeks now, still taking so long!!! finish work on the 18th Sept!!

Hello to everyone else!!
    Got 3 days off and have to do some house work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    Hi ladies.. Well I have a little bit of magic happening.. Fertility spell has been cast, received my rose quartz bracelet, stone and charm today, tomorrow I will light my candle, say my words to the universe and what will be will be.. Feeling relaxed and magical right now.. Love and baby dust to u all... Xoxoxo
    last time I fell pregnant I did the same thing... thinking it must be time to do this again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies!

Happy Friday!!

Lisa-Glad the Glucose Test went ok. OMG 28 weeks! And so close to finishing work!! Exciting times!! We were lucky and managed to get the Strider in the Kingfisher Blue!! Some places still have them in stock. I even managed to get the blue capsule to match the other day. If you really want the blue have a look at some places online. Pram warehouse is a good one. Not sure of a theme for the baby's room yet...still deciding! Pooh bear sounds cute!!

Spanna-Sorry for the BFN. Has AF arrived yet?

Chic- for the BFN. But it's not over until either AF shows or the BT results come back in. Still holding out hope for you. xx

Nocturne-Hope you had a lovely day off on Wednesday! Glad you found some more bras at BNT!! Yup some prams are super expensive!! Even though we got the strider for $500, DH thinks it's funny coz that's how much I paid for my first car! You can get a second seat for the Strider which is one of the reasons I liked it.

Magic-Sounds like DH spoilt you rotten for your birthday! What a wonderful guy he is!!! The lego sets sound amazing..I wanna see photos when they are done!! Did you end up eating all the food DH cooked up??? I can completely understand that you want to steer clear of the medical profession for awhile. You have been through so many tests and things already. A break from it all sounds like just what you need!

Elly-A relaxed month of TTC sounds good. I hope a BFP surprises you at the end of the TWW!! Oh and a belated happy birthday!! Hope you had a fab day!!!

Silent-Sorry I have no idea about the SA results. Didn't your doctor run through it with you both and explain the numbers???

Bubba-Nice to hear from you. Have been thinking about you. I'm sorry AF has gone AWOL. I hope she doesn't turn up and spoil your holiday!! Where are you off to?

Annie-Glad you and bub are going well. I can relate to the tiredness...I am still waiting for the 2nd trimester energy to kick in! Count down is on until your scan!!

Jeb-Hope the magic does the trick!

AFM-19 weeks tomorrow! Can't believe I'm almost halfway there...only feels like yesterday I was waiting for my embie transfer! Morph scan is on Monday so I am wishing away the weekend! Can't wait to see our bub again and confirm he is definitely a he!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by silentrockfaery View Post
    last time I fell pregnant I did the same thing... thinking it must be time to do this again.
    I'm excited.. Now it's not if but when.. I'm hanging for tonight at about 11 to light my candle and say my words.. It's very exciting.. Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies- Sorry i've been MIA i have been so sick today is the first day i have felt like i can get out of bed! I'll try to catch up but sorry if i miss anyone!

Summa- Woo hoo! 19 weeks! i bet you are so excited to be almost half way! And get to see bubba on Monday- can't wait to hear the news!

Lisa- 28 weeks- not long left of work now! although i am sure it seems forever for you

Jeb- I hope it all works for you!!!

Annie- good luck at your OB appointment! I hope you start getting a little more energy soon

Bubba- must not be long until your big trip! Have an awesome time! Are you and DH just going? I hope AF sorts it self out real soon!

Chic- oh sorry hun for BFN. There is still a chance though wait until your BT- when is that?

Elly- Happy Birthday!!!! What happened at the cafe?

Magic- Happy belated birthday! Wow Dh spoilt you! I hope you are starting to feel a bit better now- nothing worse than being sick!

Spanna- sorry for BFN

nOCTURNE- How are you doing? Oh i may need to check those bras out!

Silent- When is your FS appointment? We had similar issues as well but put our faith in our FS and we got there the long and hard way but are growing our bubby! Keep faith! I know its hard.

Angel- hope work wasn't too bad for you? When do you go in?

Freshstart- opk's are great! and very addictive! Good luck!

I know i have missed lots sorry!
    AFM- As i said above i have been so sick this week- had most of it off work just laying in bed sleeping, all stuffed up. Today was the first day all week i haven't thrown up! yay!!!!! Hopefully on the mend!
    In bubby news my tummy has popped out a little!!!!!!!! Only DH and i can tell because i don't wear tight clothes but yay!!!