+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the new thread!

Chic - yay for 2, so exciting!

Summa - so very sorry about you grandmother, but you're right that she's no longer suffering. I hope your scan is wonderful and brings your spirits up

Silent - how is your placement going? How is everything else?

Hi to everyone else also!

AFM - sorry I haven't posted in so long, I've just been trying not to be so obsessive this month like last time. Still getting ridiculously upset thinking about last month - I only realised it was almost time to test on Saturday, and haven't done one since, very strange for me!

Also, last night I went to the toilet just before bed and (sorry for the tmi) had some pink spotting. This morning there was a negligible amount also (barely there at all), and nothing since. I'm a week out from my AF, and have only ever been late not early.
    I tested Saturday on CD27, which was approx 10 DPO, and nothing came up, so I don't know if I'm out for this month or what??

Only other symptoms is I'm permanently starving, I've had indigestion and boobs are huge (not a bad thing!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just noticed the new thread!

Woohoo!!

Good to see many familiar "faces".... this may help me actually be able to keep track.. love the roll call idea!

I had to check my period tracker on the iphone to know when AF is due... apparently it says 25th July... i say apparently as i had always been 25 days but last month it was 27/28... so let's see what happens.. maybe it won't come?!

Here's to a new thread full of laughter and new journeys!!!

A

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was in the local chemist today getting a script filled when I saw that clear blue preg tests were on special.. Two pack of the digital ones for $18!! I ducked over and looked at the shelf and a single test was $21 I've always looked and dreamed of those tests but never been able to part with so much $$$ >stingy< I was so lucky that for some reason the chemist was COMPLETELY empty so I was able to buy one (normally I'll wait to go to town where not so many ppl know you!!
    Is it cheap?? Or are they normally that price range in the city?!
    I have planned to use Internet cheapies and buy First Response ($15 for 3) and when I Get a BFP, use clearblue for the date part.
    Does anyone think that is super stingy or super smart?!!

spanna500 is offline im not greedy...even one would be nice!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mylittlefamily View Post
    Was in the local chemist today getting a script filled when I saw that clear blue preg tests were on special.. Two pack of the digital ones for $18!! I ducked over and looked at the shelf and a single test was $21 I've always looked and dreamed of those tests but never been able to part with so much $$$ >stingy< I was so lucky that for some reason the chemist was COMPLETELY empty so I was able to buy one (normally I'll wait to go to town where not so many ppl know you!!
    I have planned to use Internet cheapies and buy First Response ($15 for 3) and when I Get a BFP, use clearblue for the date part.
    super smart!!! a couple of weeks back i thought it a bargin getting a 3 pack of FR for $9 so last weekend i went back and theyd run out and had a new ticket of $23.
    im not planning on getting digital till i get a BFP either. saturday is testing day ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MLF - I agree with spanna, Definitely not stingey! And also, a bargain is a bargain even more so with hpts! (given our tendency to burn through them at an exponential rate!)

Angel - I put you down for the 25th, it's easy enough to change if you think the date is wrong later on.

Aly - Oh.. possible implantation bleed maybe????

Autumnlove - So sorry about your M/C Hope things get back on track for you soon.

Chic - WOOHOOOO, finally some progress for you! I seriously cannot believe that you are still bleeding though, Ugh! Fingers crossed that every looks good with your BT and U/S
    Oh and WOOT for putting 2 back in as well!

Lisa - No more updates from Bubba yet, but hoping to hear from her soon.

Summa - I'm so very sorry about your Nanny Must be awful to not have your DH with you Lots of love to you and your family xxxx.

AFM - Saw the GP yesterday to discuss some BT results. Some scary 'theories' were mentioned because my white cell count is still creeping up. But I'm not going to panic over 'theories' at this point (well.. maybe a little, lol). I'm sure everything will be fine.

Anyway, I got DH's antibody test results yesterday as well. And it came back saying he had 0% antibodies!?!?!?!? I don't understand how that is possible??? The test was through the GP, and he even said he has no idea about "that stuff" (plus it was a bit different to the antibody test from the FS), so I'm not going to trust the results until I've spoken to the FS.
    Antibodies don't just disappear!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (07-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Blood test results:
    Progesterone 0.9
    hcg <2

I haven't even ovulated yet! What the hell!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,
    I too am going to TTC!!! I am waiting til my next cycle! Getting pretty excited (scared too though hehe!)
    Went to the doc yesterday to discuss- had to get a pap smear and she has booked me in for a blood test, Rubella shot, hooping cough shot and chicken pox shot (eeek I HATE needles!!!) She also recommended I go on Elevit (anyone else on this??) they're definately not cheap!!

I am hoping to be pregnant by Dec (ultimnately Sept but that might be wishful thinking- Hope I have my Mum's fertilty!!!!)

Good luck girls...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mylittlefamily View Post
    SUPER DUPER SMART.... You should buy a whole stack and sell them to BHers !!! lol.. with a small profit for yourself of course!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by talez View Post
    Hi ladies,
    I too am going to TTC!!! I am waiting til my next cycle! Getting pretty excited (scared too though hehe!)
    Went to the doc yesterday to discuss- had to get a pap smear and she has booked me in for a blood test, Rubella shot, hooping cough shot and chicken pox shot (eeek I HATE needles!!!) She also recommended I go on Elevit (anyone else on this??) they're definately not cheap!!

I am hoping to be pregnant by Dec (ultimnately Sept but that might be wishful thinking- Hope I have my Mum's fertilty!!!!)

Good luck girls...

Good start going to the GP i did that too.. also found that i was low in vitamin d and iron.. and am on boosters for that now too.... I'm also using a follate tablet.. not the elevit though.. i'm using a Blackmores variety.. i guess they're all much of a muchness?

Here's to a short and enjoyable journey!

A

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Angelski, hi! I was going to get just folate tablets but pharmacist recommended elevit. Will prob get the blackmores calcium and magnesium too. Argh so much to do!