+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 79 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!!

Cue - Congratulations on your baby girl

elly_star - Fingers crossed for you hunny and goodluck on your driving test!!

summastartlet - Go you for finding awesome bargins! I can't wait to start going to the baby markets around Brisbane there are so many things that are near new with only a few months use.
    Can't wait to see the belly pics!!

jeb9303 - for your early sounding symptoms hun, keep that positive feeling going!!

AFM - cd9 and about to start OPK for the first time, i have read so much about them i feel like i have been using them for ages! very excited though
    Hope you all have a great second half of the week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok, here is my 2nd attempt at doing personals. I wrote a crazy long post yesterday and guess what???? Computer (or more likely bubhub!) crashed!
    I was sooooo angry.

Ziara, he is so precious I hope you are managing to get some sleep hun.

Patience on the safe arrival of your little boy, I hope you are both doing well.

Cue, Congrats to you too on the arrival of Emma, such a beautiful name. Wow, what a long labour!! I hope you are both recuperating well.

Lisa, Thanks hun. I can't really believe that I have 2 little ones in there! I'd be thrilled with one too of course, I just know that if all goes well, I will be 'doubly' scared and worried for the first tri.
    How is it going your end? Almost done with work, no?

Angel, so sorry to hear about your need for surgery. It's always difficult having to put ttc on hold, but I agree with everyone else, better take care of yourself now than risking any complications later on, for you or your future bub.
    We will all be here to keep you entertained while you rest up and you will be back ttcing in no time.

Magic, DH's party sounded awesome!! I can't believe he was surprised twice, and didn't pick up on anything, that's great. Looks like you could always become a party planner if all else fails Oh and congrats on becoming a godmother again!
    Yeah, I can't believe we weren't able to ttc for that long, it's crazy! Thanks for all your excitement on my behalf, though...

Freshstart, welcome, sorry to hear you haven't had an easy ride so far, I really hope the natural therapies work for you. and

Ellystar, Did you manage to write your essay on time? Good luck with the driving test too

Bubba, an overseas holiday sounds really nice and well deserved. Where are you going? I hope you come back relaxed and ready to face the road ahead

Summa, WOW so many bargains!! well done. And congrats on being 17wks already, gosh the time flies (maybe not for you though), seems like yesterday you got your bfp...

Jeb, welcome I'm glad to hear you've sorted out your cycles. I hope you get your bfp in no time. So far, your symptoms are sounding quite good!

Nocturne, Glad the nausea is keeping you sane How exciting you have another scan next week

Lovepink, Hi hun, hope you are doing well!

Hi Chunky and Annie and everyone else I might've missed.

AFM, Not much going on over here. It's almost a week since EPU and no signs of OHSS so I hope I don't have to worry about it anymore. Still drinking loads though, but that can't hurt! I'm feeling good otherwise, bbs and nipples hurt but it's been that way since before EPU, must be all the hormones. Trying not to think too much about all of it until next week...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi beautiful ladies... Well not so sure about these symptoms.. Cos in still spotting but it's quite present and have that intense ache like in my v like when af is coming. if so ive no idea when i ovulated or why it's coming a week early.. love and baby dust to you all.. xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Elly - Good luck with your assignment! Hope you got it all done.
    I've never heard of anyone having 3 godparents before! Not that it bothers me at all, I'm just super happy that DH was included. I only have one brother, and SIL only has one brother, so I guess it wasn't too hard for them to pick godparents.
    Oh and good luck for your driving test tomorrow. You can do it!

Summa - Happy 17 weeks! Wow, you sure have secured quite a few baby bargains! Maybe you should be a personal shopper! I had a look at that boori bassinet and it's really nice. Go you!
    Did that concoction that your mum made work on your cold?

Nocturne - Thanks hun, yep the hematologist appointment is on Monday, and I can't wait until it's over and done with! One less thing to worry about then.
    Holy Honkers! Gone up a full cup size already! I'm glad you eventually managed to find a comfortable fitting bra - but woah, they are pricey!
    Have I got your scan dates right on the front page? For some reason I keep thinking it's not?

Jeb - Oh I hope that is implantation bleeding and not AF showing up early.

Freshstart - Good luck with the OPKs, what brand are you using?

Chic - Yep, I got DH twice! It was so much fun! He didn't have a clue about any of it.... until afterwards. All the party decorations are still hanging up because DH won't let me pull them down yet.
    So glad to hear that you have no signs of OHSS. That's terrific!

Hi to everyone else

AFM - AF showed up yesterday and I don't think the letrozole did much at all this cycle as I didn't even get hot flushes while taking it, nor did my post O temps get very high. Oh well, can't say I'm surprised really.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Freshstart- Welcome! Fingers crossed that this will do the trick!!!

Angelski- oh sorry hun that they found stones. I agree with the other girls it is so hard but you need to look after yourself first.

Chic- Yaaaayyyy! Being PUPO with twinnies!!!! I hope you are taking it easy and those lil embies and settling in there for the next 9 months!

Cue- congrats on the birth of your beautiful little girl! I bet you are just loving it and i hope you are getting lots of sleep.

Magic- woo hoo gotta love being a godmother. Bet you feel very special! Oh that sucks that it didn't make any difference

Elly- hope you got your assignment done in time!

Summa- wow! Congrats getting closer to that 20 week scan mark! How exciting!

Jeb- welcome! Sounds like they are sorting it out! Fingers crossed this will be your month!

Nocturne- yay! 8 weeks! Oh it will be so great at your scan! No energy still- but have a cold so that could have something to do with it!

AFM- DH has decided to share his man flu with me- feeling very blah at the moment. Goin to get an early night tonight

spanna500 is offline im not greedy...even one would be nice!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all ladies.....

just wanted to ask if anyones had an AF that stops and then starts again over the space of about 5 days and has been really light compared to usual? this cycle has been so odd. usually around a week before af is due my boobs become rock hard and ache to the point i have to wear a sports bra to bed but this cycle nothing.......usually cramps start about 3 days before and give me a good kicking the day af starts but this cycle i had nothing like that....it just started and i didnt even know (and wasnt really prepared which ventured in me asking one of the girls at work if she had anything i could use....awkward. especially since im the boss lol) and its been on and off over the last 5 days or so.....very confused.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, just quickly because I'm on my not-very-smart phone.

I got a Big Fat Pass! About time I did. It was a near perfect score too!

Next Friday AF is due so maybe I'll get another BFP!

Hope you've all enjoyed your Friday and have a lovely weekend planned :-) xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elly - congrats on your results!! You must be stoked! Hoping for a BFP for you before Friday and that the nasty witch stays away. I meant to say before too, your avatar is soo cute

Spanna - implantation maybe? How many DPO are you?

Pink - sorry to hear you've got the flu - nice of DH to pass it along. Hope you start to feel better soon - take it easy

Magic - my scan dates are exactly right, thank you for popping them on there. I will be 9+5 for my scan next Friday though I bet you'll be glad to get that appointment over and done with, I hope they give you good news, but there's a solution for your fatigue in there

Chic - so glad you don't have any signs of OHSS. Not too long until your BT (although I'm sure it feels like an eternity at the moment)! Hanging out for some great news for you

Hi to everyone else, hope you're all having a lovely weekend

AFM - sitting on the couch while DH is looking after most of the housework, he's lovely. I've been dragging a barstool around with me everywhere so I can sit down when I'm doing everything, just a little tired atm! I fell off the barstool when I was doing my hair the other morning (oops, that'll teach me for trying to reach half way across the rooms while sitting down) and have a massive bruise on my leg Am happy I didn't break the shower screen as the chair went straight into it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    ARGh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Third time lucky? Can you believe i have written two replies and screwed up the posting of them twice! There needs to be an undo option or at least an "Are you sure you want to cancel?" option.. this isn't the first time it's happened to me!!! grrrrr...

Firstly, thanks for all your thoughts and kind words over the week that i haven't appeared to be here... i have been reading and following over the week through my phone and also my emails, just haven't had the time to reply... seems i have heaps of time today and am replying for the third time! Laughable i know.. but right now it's just making me Kranky

So surgeon is brilliant.... gave me all the information i needed and also provided me with statistical data which i appreciate.... he humoured me as well with the potential of being pregnant and sent me off for a blood test, which came back negative - i'm ok with it i promise.. i know the surgery is more important at this point in time.. but i'd be lying if i said that there wasn't a part of me that was holding on to hope for being UTD....Im booked in for the removal of my gall bladder on Monday 22nd August... and am planning on taking at least a week off work, although i'm sure i'll recover pretty well considering that usually i don't feel pain etc....

On another note, i have successfully completed two of my assignments which means that i have no other uni work until the exam in October and then the assignment from my placement task which will be due in November... This means i have time to get to know my body and learn when i ovulate.. i have purchased some OPK's on Ebay and the plan is that once surgery is done i will start POAS as much as i possibly can It seems that we're back to the original idea of falling pregnant in September.. mind you July and August have been wonderful with all the

So for now, i hope you are all well and once i hit "Post quick reply" instead of "reply to thread" i will scan through and do personals!

Speak again soon!
    A

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Finally catching up on personals!

I apologise in advance if some of this is backward.. as i'm scrolling through most current to older... but want to make sure i haven't missed out on anything!!!

Nocturn - Thanks for the laugh, although i feel i need to be apologising for laughing at your misfortune! lol.... I understand how fantastic it is to have a partner who is happy to do all the housework.. whilst i'm in study mode DP does everything... now i have just realised that i'm due to start helping considering i've just submitted my assignments... DAMN!

Ellystar - Congrats on passing! Such a phenomenal relief... where to from here?! Here's to a ASAP for double celebrations! How did you go with the driving? that went well - which means everything comes in threes?!

Spanna - no idea.. but i agree with nocturne re:implantation.. have read about it in here a few times...

LovePink - Sharing is caring is it not? Maybe it's DH way of letting you know he's always thinking of you and wants to share everything in his life with you! How sweet! In the meantime, keep your fluids and vitamin C up for a speedy recovery! Just read that you've made the 12 week mark too... wow that's gone quick.. congrats

MagicMud - grrr AF... Hope all goes well on Monday and you get some answers and suitable action plans!

Chicparis - Good news that OHSS has been ruled out!

Summa - hope your cold has moved on.. if so whatever your mum made sounds like LovePink could do with some! Remind me when i'm UTD to get you to find me bargains.. you seem to be the Queen!!!

Jeb8303 - How are things going.. do you have any news for what was happening?

Patience & Cue - Congratulations on the safe arrival of your bubs!!! Hope everyone is settling in well...

Freshstart - How are you going with the OPKs? I've just ordered myself some from ebay...

Lisa - Welcome....

Apologies to anyone i missed...i do have another annoying week ahead (have to tie up a whole lot of loose ends before i go into surgery.. but will sneak in on work time and make sure i keep up to date!!!)

Speak soon!

A