+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 79 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cue! congrats on your baby girl! has she got a name yet?

Chic! thats fantastic! maybe you will be lucky and have twins!!! good luck with your TWW! put your feet up, cross your legs etc!!!lol, plus 5 frosties!! thats unreall! so hopefully no more IVF ever for you!! so happy for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa80 View Post
    Cue! congrats on your baby girl! has she got a name yet?
    Thanks! Her name is Emma. She was just 3kg at birth and is a gorgeous delicate little bub.

spanna500 is offline im not greedy...even one would be nice!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    that must be really tuff angel. my older sister went thru something similar around about our age too. the only thing i could say to her is "youve got to think of your own health first" and then looking in hindsight the last thing she probably wanted to hear was "if its meant to be itll be" coming from my mouth. and now im older and ttc myself the only advise i can give to anyone is still: you have to put your own health first. as desperate as most of us are to have a baby, if your not healthy itll be a horrible experience for you and youll possibly be worse off then when you started. get yourself right first. (p.s. i wont say if its meant to be....because we all know that the universe is rather cruel, and its something i HATE hearing)

in the end after she had hers removed she was utd in about 3 months and i have a goregous little niece

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ziara - What a handsome little man! He is beautiful!

Freshstart
    - Hi and welcome. I'm sorry to hear that fertility treatment hasn't been successful for you, but hopefully natural therapies will work for you. And it's great that they offer a money back guarantee! Can't hurt to try that!

Angel - Woah, those are some whopper gall stones! I just had lots of little ones (around 10mm). If it helps at all, I had my gall bladder operation done in my 2nd or 3rd cycle TTC. It didn't stop us from trying that month (although the anesthetic reduced my cycle to 19 days).
    I think it's best for you to get your gall bladder out asap. I know it's a massive pain in the bum to potentially lose a month of TTC, but once it's out, you never have to worry about it again... and it can't interfere with TTC/pregnancy in the future.
    I'm slightly jealous that you have gotten in so quickly to see a surgeon! I had to wait over 10 weeks to see mine! (and I am in private health also!).
    Good luck hun.

Chic - Yay for being PUPO!!!! I can't believe you haven't had a TWW since January! Holy cow! Fingers crossed for your BT on the 21st. And WOOHOO for 5 frosties as well!

Cue - Congratulations on the birth of your little girl! Thanks so much for coming back to tell us! Would love to see a pic of bubs when you get a chance???

AFM - I went down to my nephews christening over the weekend. I am now godmother to both boys! I know it doesn't actually mean anything (legally), but it made me feel kinda special.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, I have an essay due at 4 which I haven't properly started (still in the research phase!) but I figure if I don't do this now I won't be able to settle down and write!

Firstly, Chic! I had to google PUPO because I had no idea what it meant, and wow! That's awesome! Having two very good embies to transfer sounds really promising!

Magic - Aww, how nice to be the boys' godmother! It sure is special. My brothers and I all had 3 godparents each - two of the same gender and one of the opposite so your description seemed normal to me! We already have our future babies' godparents picked out!

Angel - I agree with everyone else - that gall bladder has got to go!

Freshstart - Hi and welcome! Sorry to hear about your troubles with the FS and IVF. Hopefully the natural therapy will be more relaxing for you - it's good that it's less invasive. The money back guarantee does sound promising! They must be very confident in their service!

And welcome all those little babies! It sure is encouraging to hear those stories

Hullo to everyone else. Hope you're all well!

AFM - Well I think ovulation this month was a blink and I missed it! Usually I get fairly strong o pain but not this time! I suppose I still ovulated anyway, but we were being so blasé about BD-ing that I forgot to even monitor ovulation! We did pay attention to CM so that should be enough. If it happened when it was supposed to, then I think we timed BD-ing ok. We'll see! I'm calling myself 3DPO.

Right, 5 hours and 500 words to write. Shouldn't be too hard. It's on reality, which is making me view the world entirely differently! More importantly, I have my driving test on Friday and I will not fail it again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Patience & Cue-Congratulations on the safe arrivals of your precious bundles! Enjoy being mummies!!

Ziara-Your little one is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing a photo!!

Annie-Glad to hear the BT came back positive!! How are you feeling?

Chic- for being PUPO!! So glad to hear that EPU and transfer went well!! Awesome to hear that you have some frosties in the freezer too!!! Keeping everything crossed for your TWW.

Angel-Sorry to hear that you will have to have the surgery, but I agree with the other ladies...better to look after yourself and get it sorted rather than risking a pregnancy with complications.

Fresh-Welcome! Sorry to hear you have had a long TTC journey so far. I hope the natural path provides you with some success!!

Magic-Hooray for being a godmother!

Bubba-Lucky you heading off on a holiday!! Where are you guys off to? Hopefully you will come back refreshed and relaxed all ready for your next IVF cycle.

Pink & Nocturne-How are you preggy ladies going? Hope all is well with you and your bubbas!

Elly-Good luck with the essay..hope you get it done on time. Also best of luck with your driving test!!!

Hello to anyone I may have missed!!

AFM-just passed 17 weeks on Saturday!! Found another baby bargain..this time on Gumtree. A gorgeous KingParrot Boori bassinet for under $100. Was hoping I could buy a 2nd hand one as they are the only bassinets I have seen that I like (no frills and stuff on them!) and if it's only used for 6 months (or less) I didn't see the point in shelling out $$ for a brand new one!

Will post a belly pic when I figure out how to get the photo off my phone onto the computer!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies
    Hoping I can join this thread..
    DH and I are trying to conceive number 1 and so far it's not happening..
    We weren't able to try from Jan to
    April as I was on a herbal tonic to level out my hormones and get me working again as since coming off the pill in March 2010 I hadn't had less than a 40 day cycle until April when I finished the tonic and had a 28 day cycle.
    So now every month we are playing the waiting game and wondering if this is the month.. Spending every day wondering when we get our baby (and it's so lovely that DH so wants our little baby to decide to join us.. We are both feeling a little incomplete..) and have spent the last few days (I'm 5dpo) wondering why I am having period pains already, why my boobs are tender already and why I had clear liquid come out of my nipple twice on Friday 5th..
    The wait is excruciating and I don't have the patience nor the strength to be on this journey for a long time.. We've been trying on and off since last yr but since I only have had normal cycles since April I take it as our solid time of trying is since April.. 16 wks and counting..
    Love and baby dust to all xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pink - so happy that you're past 12 weeks now!!!! Congrats on making the milestone Have you got the second tri energy kicking in yet?

Patience - congrats on your little boy David! Hope everything is going well for you

Chunky - not too long until your FS appointment. How are you feeling with your health kick? I reckon vitamins and eating well makes you feel heaps energetic

Chic - Congrats on being PUPO!! I have my fingers tightly crossed for you...also, that's fantastic about all of your frosties, that's excellent!! Have you has any issues with OHSS? Hope you're feeling well

Bubba -that's a great idea to go on an overseas holiday - where do you think you'll be going? I hope AF stays away for your holiday too

Ziara - your little man is gorgeous...congrats again!

Freshstart - welcome to the thread. Feel free to ask any questions in here if you get stuck with charting, OPKs or CM, most are seasoned veterans with all of that. Hope you get your BFP naturally and soon

Angel - sorry to hear about your gall bladder, that's not fun at all. I hope you had a good appointment with the surgeon today

Cue - huge congratulations on the birth of Emma Gee, that's a long labour!! Hope everything is going well and your family is all settled in at home. I must admit I saw your "I think I'm in labour" and was very excited for you

Magic - yay for being a Godmother, that's lovely Oh, and I read all about the party in your diary, sounded awesome! No wonder you were wrecked the next day. Not too long now until your appointment, I'm hoping all goes really well for you

Elly - hope you got your assignment done - I reckon chocolate is always a winner with that sort of thing

Summa - what a bargain with your bassinet, that's brilliant!! Hey, what pram did you get? I remember that was one of the first things you bought (I think?). 17 weeks..wow, that feels like it's going quickly (for me anyway )

Jeb - welcome to the thread That's fantastic you had a regular cycle in April, must of been a big relief (those are the times you're glad to see AF I suppose!) Hope the rest of your journey is short and sweet

Lisa - Hi

AFM - 8 weeks on Saturday and counting the days until our next scan next Friday (19/8). I'm currently swaying from being sh!t scared that something will happen, to being ridiculously excited. Oh, and my cup size has gone up from a 10D to a 10E!!! How crazy is that?? And I'm only 8 weeks I ended up buying two 8E bras....$180 later . David Jones couldn't help me (after I tried on half the shop) so they sent me to a special D cup and over boutique. I'm comfortable now which is brilliant, my DD bra was KILLING me and I couldn't work out why.

Nausea is still well and truly present (still happy about it too), so my diet pretty much consists of crackers and toast atm. Still hoping for one vomit, lol.

Hope everyone is doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    So 6dpo and I have had some light bleeding on tp combined with cramps and my boobs have felt very heavy and sore if I press on them.. Af not due for another 8 days so silently hoping it could be our month but being a little pessimistic at the same time.. Love and baby dust to u all.. Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just asked DH to feel the top of my boobs cos I wanted him to tell me if the feel funny and he said wow they feel like man titties... Lol.. And my boobs have been sore up near my underarms tonight.. Could be good signs... Oh no.. Tears galore watching worlds strictest parents... Damn damn.. Feeling positive.. Feeling happy..
    Last edited by jeb8303; 10-08-2011 at 20:33.