+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 79 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Summa: Thanks for the support! Its so nice to have all of you ladies who understand what this is like! Well done on the purchasing! I am struggling to ignore the Big W and Toys R us sales that seem to be approaching!

Nocturne: How amazing that must of been for you!

Lovepink: Thanks hun. I do hope so! nd hooray for a big bubba! I can not wait to experience that!

Lisa: Thank you! I do feel better today actually!

AFM Woke up at 4:30am and couldnt get back to sleep until 6:30am because I was so excited. I had to tell myself "thinking about this now isnt going to make anything happen faster, just go back to sleep!". Seeing as the Dr. said I was pregnant DP was happy to tell his parents the news and they are thrilled I know its early and its a higher risk time, but honestly we are only telling family and god forbid if something happened we would want them to understand it. I have work today so I have to ring the Dr at 3pm in secrecy to get my levels. I'm not worried about it being pos or neg because I know its positive, I just wanna know what the levels are exactly.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AnnieJ For This Useful Post:

lovepink  (03-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

Just thought I would let you know that our little man David was born on the 23rd of July - two weeks early. 8 pounds, 4 oz and absolutely perfect.

Hope you are all doing well

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patience86 For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (03-08-2011),summastarlet  (02-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats patience!

Just thought id pop in before bed and say that the blood results are in and im super pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Annie - Congrats on your blood test results! Must have been nice to hear your GP eat humble pie (I read the story in your diary).

Patience - Congrats on the arrival of your little man! I bet it was great that he arrived early, given how much pain you've been in the whole pregnancy!

Lisa - Thanks hun. TTC is going as well as it usually does, lol (nothing happening!) I had letrozole this cycle, but didn't end up doing the trigger. Doesn't seem to be much point at the moment.
    Oh I can't wait to see another belly pic from you! I'll be keeping an eyeball out for that!

Nocturne - So glad to hear the scan went well! But Boo for the pic not working! Bummer!!!

Pink - What a gorgeous pic of bubby!

Summa
    - Haha yeh DH didn't have the fainest idea about anything! He can't stop talking about it. Don't know about becoming a party planner though. Eeek!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

lovepink  (03-08-2011),nocturne  (10-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!

Congratulations on the arrival of David Patience!! How exciting!!

Summa - I totally agree on the scary but exciting on heading to the IVF clinic. Its a step forward at least!! I've decided to come off the Metformin - I just couldn't deal with it for the moment so I thought I'd wait until I see the FS to see what she says. I've read about the slow acting Metformin and to be honest, I can't believe this isn't offered as an option in the first place. Its like, ok this hasn't worked for the majority of people, so how about you give it a go to see if you end up feeling like sh*t also! It sounds like you had such a hideous time on it also! 10kgs! Yowser! Are you going to post a piccy of your bump?! How exciting! I bet your counting down the days til your scan!! Have you started buying lots for the nursery?! The baby swing was a good find!

Magic - The appointment is the 19th of August - Friday I think?! I've planned a nice spa day with a girlfriend the day after to spoil myself so I'm looking forward to that! I loved the birthday card you made!! Very clever miss! I'm so glad your party went well for DH, sounds like you're in the running for wife of the year!!!

Silent - Sorry to hear the DP SA wasn't as great as what you expected. Its not the worst though - are you getting it done again to check? Hopefully it was just an off day.

AnnieJ - CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BFP!!! Super exciting!

Lisa80 - 7 weeks of work to go... woohoo! I bet you're on the countdown! I watch One born every minute also! Love the show!

Nocturne - Glad everything is going well in this early stage & your scan went well - its funny how you can be so excited over the nausea! But its nice to be reassured

Angelski - How did the scan go today?! Hope everything is great and you get a BFP this month... were you & DP in 'lockdown' over the weekend lol!

Chic - As I've said before I've stopped taking the Metformin so I'll see what the FS has to say in a few weeks... 'Good luck for your EPU tomorrow!! everything goes fantastic for you!

Elly - Thats a while to wait for your appoitnment but fingers crossed you won't need it... a nice break might be just what the doctor ordered!!

Lovepink - How cute is the scan!! Its crazy how 'shaped' they are at 12 weeks... Love it!!

to everyone else!

AFM - I think I've said it all above! Our first appointment at the IVF clinic is in a few weeks, I'm really looking forward to it... I should be o'ing next week though so who knows, we could get lucky. We've both been really strict on taking our vitamins, cutting down on alcohol and eating as healthy as we can so who knows.... could make the difference!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunkymonkey For This Useful Post:

nocturne  (10-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Patience- congrats on the arrival of your lil man!!!! I hope that you are getting time to enjoy being a mummy and getting lots of sleep! You will have to post a pic for us!

Annie- Woo hoo Congrats!!!!!

Chunky- hopefully you won't need it but i bet it feels good to have an appointment!

Magic- how nice that DH can't stop talking about the party! He must have LOVED it!!!

Chic- Good luck tomorrow!!!!!!

Summa- you will have to post a pic of your belly- i can't wait to get one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,

Sorry for the lack of personals, I will catch up with everyone when I'm not so tired anymore.
    I hardly slept last night (an hour if at all), I was so nervous about EPU. But everything went smoothly, and we even got more eggs than expected, 12!! But some of them may not be mature enough, so we'll see what happens overnight. But we already know that the half that was done with ICSI is doing well! (Yes, FS wanted to make sure we got some embies so he ordered half to be with ICSI, just to be on the safe side).
    I'm feeling good and start all the other meds tomorrow, more joy!! Does anyone here know if high progesterone means higher risk of OHSS and if so, what's considered high?
    Ok going to dose off!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    congrats on the 12 eggies!!! fingers crossed you get a great fert rate etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the 12 follicles Chic!! why didnt they do ICSI on all them? Not sure about high progesterone and OHSS but with 12 eggs id be careful!! drink lots of powerade and rest!

cant wait to hear the resuts. Are you doing a 5 day transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies, it wasn't high progesterone but high oestrogen I was talking about (sleepy brain, what can I do). I had 12 follies but only 9eggs last time and no OHSS at all, but I didn't know my oestrogen levels then, wasn't doing BTs, only scans. Now I just in my file that my oestrogen is over 6000!

Thanks for all the support, we're doing a 3day transfer on sunday...