+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 79 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Morning lovely ladies!

Magic-I hope the party went well. Loved the description in your diary of your SIL and BIL sneaking in and surprising DH!! I bet DH had a wonderful birthday thanks to you!!!
    Yup, the doppler is amazing. Definitely preserving my sanity in between scans. I have taken belly pics..haven't been game enough to share them as for the first few months it just looked like fat and bloat... Maybe I'll be brave soon and share!

Annie- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Wishing you a very sticky and happy pregnancy. How are you feeling? Hope the BT goes well today. Will you have results the same day?

Silent-Sorry to hear about the SA results. Hopefully the Sperm Max helps and the FS will have some more answers for you soon.

Lisa- for only 7 weeks of work left! I can't wait until I can make that count down!! I can't believe you haven't bought anything yet!! What's your secret? I am finding it so hard not to buy up EVERYTHING!! Baby stuff is just too cute.

Nocturne-Best of luck for your scan today!!! So excited that you get to see your bubba. I hope all is looking perfect.
    I don't think I will start feeling real kicks and movement for another good month or so...I think it takes longer in a first pregnancy normally.

Pink-Best of luck for your scan today too!!! It's such a great scan as you will see your little one moving around and looking more like a baby then a blob!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Angelski-Best of luck with TTC this month. Sorry to hear you are having some health issues. I hope the scan has shed some light on it and the GP will have some answers for you on Wednesday. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Chic-Yay for transfer happening on Thursday!!! I can imagine that you just want to be PUPO already after all this waiting and jabbing!!! Keeping everything crossed that this is your cycle!!!

Elly-Glad to hear you are feeling better about things. I know that once I booked our first IVF consult I felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. I really hope you don't need to use the appointment though!! You must be looking forward to your holiday! Sounds like it will be lots of fun.
    Best of luck with the BDing this month. Hope you get lucky!!

AFM-Got struck down with a cold over the weekend and spent all of Sunday in bed. I always manage to get sick when DH isn't here to look after me. Feeling a lot better today though. It's amazing what a full days rest, fresh OJ and panadol can do for you!

Went to some garage sales on Saturday with my mum to trawl for baby stuff. Ended up buying a Fisher Price baby swing in really good condition for $125. They sell for $300+ in the baby shops and I have been eyeing them off so I am very pleased with our bargain!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Angel - I hope your doctor can find out what is causing your reflux and stomach issues. Hoping for your sake that it isn't gall bladder issues, but it really sounds like that could be it. Good luck on Wednesday, I'm reeeally curious to find out what it is!

Annie - I guess I have been 'nesting' in a way! I've been looking forward to being able to stop my frantic cleaning and fixing of things, but now that it's all over, I'm kinda sad as it really gave me motivation to get things done! And I'm totally LOVING having a nice tidy house with out tools and crap laying everywhere!
    I looked at your BFP pics, they sure are getting darker! Good luck with your bloods today!

Chic - Thanks for the feedback about DH's card. Turns out he absolutely loved it! Yep, the party with this weekend gone. It went very very well!
    Yay for EPU finally coming around! I'm so happy that you are FINALLY getting things moving along! I'm very excited for you and sending all my baby dust abroad in your direction.

Silent - I added your appointment to the list. Gosh it's a fair wait isn't it? Good work with shoving sperm max down DPs throat Hopefully you'll see big improvements.

Elly - Yes the party was indeed a roaring success, I can't believe how well, and smoothly it all went! ]
    Gosh, your appointment is a long way away! But hopefully you'll fall pregnant in the mean time, and I'm glad to hear that your aren't stressing too much about it. That's really good!
    Your holiday sounds great too! I went to Nimbin when I was about 17, it's a pretty trippy place! It's like a flash back to the 60's or something! They even tried to serve me beer at a pub there.... at 10am in the morning! (I only went in there to use the loo... what the!? haha).

Summa - Poor you, I can't believe you have yet another cold! I read in your diary that some people have been making comments about how your DH does FIFO and about how you'll cope when bubs arrives. I say tell them to stick it! They obviously don't know what a strong, determined and focused woman you are! You got through 2 years of TTC and IVF all by yourself (more or less), I'm sort of annoyed on your behalf that some people feel the need to question if you 'know what you're in for'. PFFFFFFT!
    But anyway....
    Good work with the garage sale bargains! Can't believe you got that swing so cheap!
    I'd still love to see your belly pics, whenever you are ready. I'm sure none of us will see the bloat and fat! Just the gorgeous little bump that is forming!

AFM - Well the party was absolutely PERFECT! Had a few minor annoyances with my family members, but overall there wasn't any major disasters AT ALL! I feel so lucky to have pulled this all off, and DH never suspected a thing!
    I have an incredibly long winded version of everything in my diary, so I'll just give a quick-ish run down of events here.

It all started on Friday night when SIL and her hubby arrived and I snuck them into the house without DH knowing. I told him to shut his eyes as I had a present for him, and walked him into the lounge room where they were hiding. He was so dumbfounded! And couldn't understand how they got in the house!

They had picked up dinner on their way here, and I had successfully starved DH all evening, lol. I quickly disappeared as everyone else ate dinner and ripped all the cash out of DH's b'day cards that everyone had sent up, I printed out a fake cheque and sorted out the card. SIL had made a 'this is your life' type photo album for DH as present, and OMG it is awesome! I think I love it more than DH does!
    After dinner I handed DH his card and cheque and he looked at it completely puzzled (he thought it was a real cheque at first, hahah). So I had to explain to him that SIL was here to take him on a shopping spree the next morning. He was really excited about his 'surprise'. And kept going over the past few weeks and my strange behaviour and kept saying. 'Ooooooooh, this is why you were doing 'this and that': SIL and I just kept shooting glances at each other, he had no idea that there was still a lot more to come!

The next morning they left to go shopping and I went into mad frenzy of party preparation. I managed to get everything done in record time!
    DH was running late getting home from shopping, but even with that delay, everything still ran very smoothly. I'd gathered everyone in the lounge room when they pulled up in the driveway, and as DH dawdled inside, everyone screamed SURPRISE!!!!! in perfect unison!
    DH stood there like a stunned mullet (was priceless!), and kept asking how the hell everyone got there??? hahhaha
    He was so glassy eyed and confused, and just seemed dazed for a little while (although he was very very happy). He later told me that it took a while for the shock to wear off, he just kept staring at everything trying to work out how I'd done it all.

The party itself was great, it was pretty relaxed but still lots of fun. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, especially DH, which is the main point. He absolutely LOVED everything, and kept telling me how awesome I am .

Most people stayed until the following morning, and MIL, DH's Aunty, Pop and Grandma stayed until about lunch time yesterday. Everyone cleaned up the mess for me too! (how lucky am I!).

I am BEYOND exhausted!!!!! But every exhausting moment was worth it. I can't believe how well everything worked out! So so soooo very happy!!!!!

(ok so that wasn't all that quick of a run down LOL!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Waiting (stalking) for some news from Pink and Nocturne!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well drs appointment is done and dusted. He did a wee test and it came up positive but he was being really ambivalent about it and ordered a blood test. He said "it's a binding agent that binds to anything that looks like hcg" Bullsh!t! That is not true. Just exactly what "looks like" Hcg pray tell? I was furious. Blood results will be back tomorrow after 2pm. I'm supposed to make an appointment on wednesday but I'm going to phone him tomorrow first.
    I thought i would be happy after that but I'm miserable. I feel like it's another person who is bringing the situation down - positive tests and all! I know it's because of what happened last month but I'm still so upset I'll be glad to spend the day at work tomorrow to take my mind off all of this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

I've been waiting to get home so I could use the computer and show you all a little picture of our bubby, but it's not working!!

All went really well at the scan today (apart from DH almost missing it cos he got stuck behind an accident), we saw our little baked bean (DHs description for it) at 1.05cm and a heart beat of 147...so so awesome, it was pretty incredible. We couldn't really make out the head but saw the spine very clearly and it looked all cute and tucked in. We are very happy people tonight Oh, and measuring exactly to dates, so I am due 18 March (for now). Had my first dry retch this morning too, thought I was going to lose my brekky (of a handful of rice crackers, haha).

Pink - how did you go????!!!!

Will come back for personals later

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nocturne For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (01-08-2011),summastarlet  (01-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Nocturne- Great news about your little bean!! Sorry to hear DH missed out. Hopefully he'll be there for the next one!!

Annie-That GP sounds like a bit of a ****!!! Sorry to hear you are feeling down about people's lack of excitement/belief. Hopefully your BT results are back tomorrow showing a positive and you can rub it in all their faces!!

Magic-Oh the party sounds wonderful!! I read the extended version in your diary and I love how shocked your DH was to see everyone there!! He obviously didn't realise what a busy bee you have been the past few weeks!!! Glad you all had a great time!! Perhaps you should become a party planner?!?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (01-08-2011),nocturne  (10-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Lovely Ladies!
    Just a quick one because the phone won't stop ringing!

Chunkey- Glad you have the appointment but am hoping you won't need it!!!!

Nocturne- Yay!!!! So exciting!!!! I bet you are on top of the world!

Annie- Oh that is horrible!!! I am sure the blood test will be fine tomorrow after those beautiful strong tests!!!!

Magic- Yay! I am so glad everything went well and DH enjoyed himself! Sounds like an awesome time! Well done on pulling it all off you clever thing!

Summa- oh no i hope you start to feel better soon. Yay! Good bargain!!!!

Elly- glad you have booked in but hopefully won't need it! Love holidays it will be nice and cold lol

Silent- so sorry hun to see the results. I woud get him on menviet and get another test done as well

Lisa- glad you are doing well! Yeah i watched that show- i feel like screaming at some of the unsupportive hubbies!

Angelski- hope you catch that eggy!

Chic- Yay for thursday! I think it is supposed to have better quality. Just need one good lil embie! Good luck for thursday and to be PUPO! I have everything crossed!

Bubba- how are you going?

AFM- Had my 12 week scan today. It was amazing. I have a lil pic of bubba in my albumns. Bubba is measuring a little bigger so due date is now the 12th Feb!

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...6&d=1312182788

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lovepink For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (01-08-2011),nocturne  (10-08-2011),summastarlet  (01-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Pink!! So great to hear all went well!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

lovepink  (03-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    YAY!!! I saw your post on fb.

any thoughts on my chart ladies?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterMummy For This Useful Post:

lovepink  (03-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    wow, nice to see its been busy in here!

Lovepink, glad you scan went well! its the best feeling. I cant open your pic, or find you albulm! bub usually measures later, i think they still use original dates. Hope your a feeling well!

Nocturne, also happy that your scan went well too and that DH made it in time! Looking forward to the photo and hope you are also feeling well.

Annie, good luck with the BT results! Hope you feel better now xoxo

Magic, so happy the party went well! good on you! hope your house stays neat and tidy! hows the TTC going?

Summa, Great for getting that swing. we have been given a few things already!! yeah i cant believe i havent got anything either! took me 4 hrs just to find my friends baby a present.
    Yep hope the next 7 weeks goes fast! Im 26weeks now, going to see Ob tomorrow. feeling good with lots more movement and belly everyday! id love to see a belly shot too. I need Dh to take one of me to update my profile pic.

Silent, hope that stuff improves DP's sperm. i think he needs to cut stuff like alcohol down too. im sure you have researched it. dont give up!! is your body behaving its self?

Chic, im getting excited for you!!! good luck for EPU and transfer! Hope you get lots of good frosties.

Elly, hope you catch the egg this month and you have a great holiday! dont think ill be having one of them for a while!

Sorry cant go back any further but hello and best wishes TTC this month girls!
    Dh's home to cook me dinner!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lisa80 For This Useful Post:

lovepink  (03-08-2011),nocturne  (10-08-2011)