+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, and Magic, I agree, he's definitely not allowed to give you bad news!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nocturne For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (16-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    They are beautiful, strong BFPs Nocturne!!! How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Summa! Feeling really good..apart from the cramping but I'm feeling a bit calmer about that now. I keep trying to talk myself into feeling sick, I really want that to hurry up and start

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturne View Post
    Thanks Summa! Feeling really good..apart from the cramping but I'm feeling a bit calmer about that now. I keep trying to talk myself into feeling sick, I really want that to hurry up and start
    I had plenty of cramping going on in the early days. It's slightly un-nerving but try to relax. I know how you feel about the morning sickness! I kept hoping it would kick in, but the most that's happened so far is some nausea when I was really hungry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, thanks for that..it is reassuring to know that others have had cramping too (Dr Google is not my friend at the moment, haha).

BTW I just noticed you're halfway in just under 6 weeks!! How exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturne View Post
    Oh, thanks for that..it is reassuring to know that others have had cramping too (Dr Google is not my friend at the moment, haha).

BTW I just noticed you're halfway in just under 6 weeks!! How exciting!!
    Yup. I think Pink had some cramping too.

14 weeks today (though I think my ticker reads a day ahead) and into my 2nd trimester! Didn't think I'd ever get this far! Just used the Doppler (a friend leant it to me) for the first time and DH found the HB almost straight away...could sit and listen to it all day...so amazing!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG SO SO ANNOYED! JUST SPENT the last 45mins writing back to you all and my computer decided to close down argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! take 2 but won't be as long

Lisa- How did you go getting the cot?

Nocturne- those tests look fantastic! Yeah i had lots of cramping and a few that were so bad i was curled up in a ball in bed. But everything was fine. FS said it was my uterus stretcing and could be my endo cysts not liking being stretched either!

Chic how are you doing? off the pill and jabbing yet?

Ziara- congrats of the arrival of your little man!!!! So glad to hear he is breathing by himself and doing much better. Can't wait to see a pic! Hope you are looking after mummy too!

Spanna- i have my fingers crossed for the end of the month for you!

Silent- bet you are glad to be back home! Ho did it all go?

Annie- fingers crossed!

Magic- great idea! Ive been here for so long it feels strange not coming back! Can you change my EDD to the 14th Ive been lazy and haven't fixed up my ticker! My 12wk scan is on the 1st Aug as well. How are you doing? Been thinking of you with everything going on at the moment! You def need good news on your birthday!

Summa- 14 weeks! woo hoo! How exciting to be in the 2nd trimester! How did you findthe doppler to use? i have been thinking about it....

Angel- sounds promising! It is best to wait for af date but i never could wait that long!

Bubba- how are you doing? Thinking of you

AFM- First week back at work was a killer! The tiredness has really kicked in but besides that feeling good! Just can't wait to hit the 12 week mark!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lovepink For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (16-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Noturne - Holy flippin' heck those are dark BFPs!!!!!! I just made DH stop the movie he is watching to come and have a look at them. haha
    It's so weird that the female body was designed to make early pregnancy feel the same as AF style cramps. Who the hell invented that!
    Hope you feel sick soon! haha.

Pink
    - Oh first week back at work is always the worst! Have you been having nana naps at lunch time? Maybe you could work that into the curriculum?
    I am doing ok thanks hun, I had a good day yesterday and actually got to work on some stuff! WOOO!

Summa - Yay for spreading the news at work! *throws confetti* Hope you get some energy soon, I can totally sympathise with the tiredness part, it really sucks! (oh and thanks for your PM too, )
    Not too sure how the planning for DH's surprise party is going.... There's been a slight hiccup. DH's sister is supposed to be taking him out on the Saturday morning to go on a surprise shopping spree, and while they are gone, everyone is going to arrive here and I'll be hiding them/organising food etc. BUT his sister has just injured her back again and I'm not sure if she'll be recovered in time. And I don't have a back up plan! YOIKS!

Lisa - I haven't been able to track down much of your pregnancy info, so if you can remember the dates of your scans (and how many weeks/days you were for those scans) I'd love to include your info on the front page too.

Am glad you girls like the new section on our front page. I hope it makes everyone feel included.

Angelski - Hopefully your 'icky' feelings are a good sign, but it's still quite early. A lot of people don't get a positive hpt until at least 10dpo (last year I spent a week scouring data about DPO and positive tests and came up with 10 dpo as a reasonable minimum DPO - yes, far too much time on my hands!). Having said that though, there's no reason why you can't POAS as much and as early as you want to! (I do! haha)

AnnieJ - Your research was great! I particularly liked how you posted links to everything and gave a brief synopsis of them.. oh and the pricing of them all! Got any other items your planning on 'reviewing'? You could be a marketing whiz!

Aly - Not sure if your still reading along here, but I missed your post the other day. I hope that when you are ready to TTC again, that it will be an easy road for you. Best of luck.

Elly - How are you going in the TWW?

Chic - How are you going with the jabbing? Have you got any dates for EPU yet? Hope you are well.

AFM
    - As mentioned above, I had a good day yesterday, was feeling ok and got stuck into a bag design that I've been wanting to finish (I have a fetish for designing bags!). Anyway, so DH and I decided to have some drinks last night and watch old music film clips (anyone seen the clip 'Wayward Son' by Kansas? Holy caveman hair! - They mustn't have had mirrors in the 70's!). At about 1am, in a drunken stupor, I decided I wanted to be a masterchef and cook up a chicken curry (it turned out fantastic, some call Ripleys!) And we continued to listen to music until 4am (not sure how loud it was, but I'm avoiding going outside today in case I see the neighbours ) Then DH said he'd give me a full body massage when we went to bed..... but I fell asleep! Nooooo! haha

Surprisingly I only feel a teeny bit seedy today, not hungover at all! Anyway, my point is... I kinda had fun yesterday! Yippeeee!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pink - how frustrating is that??? You guys've reassured me heaps about the cramping, thank you

Summa - the doppler must've been awesome!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Magic your night sounds like so much fun. Too bad you fell asleep I am planning on doing baby carriers and wraps in the near future and then, quite possibly, co sleeping bassinets

Nocturne those BFPs are making me weak! Amazing!

Summa I would never get sick of listening to my babies heartbeat either I dont think. However I am not the sort of person who should have a doppler because I would over-use it

Lovepink thankyou! Im trying not to get my hopes up but its impossible!

AFM CD 12 and I am nesting like crazy today. I have vaccumed, dusted and scrubbed my house to within an inch of its life. I have been having O pains since yesterday, waiting on my EWCM, havent had time to even check yet this morning whats going with that Pretty sure I will O today if my sources are correct. that our recent bding has my tubes filled with little men awaiting to meet my little lady! hahaha! Oh what have I become. Im also currently charging up one of the cameras to take "pre pregnancy" tummy picture. I want to remember this body when it becomes stretch mark ridden and saggy! hahaha! I'll put it at the beginning of my belly gallery when I get pregnant I think

Sorry if I missed anyone. Wishing to all the hopeful mama's this cycle.
    Last edited by AnnieJ; 16-07-2011 at 15:30.