+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey guys, just a quick one before the battery on the laptop dies....I went for my scan this morning and Im 'nearly' there....my opk was pretty much same strength today so tomorrow I think I will get a strong result....I am also going back in for a BT as well.....So that will be four out of five days this week in the FS's office (FUN) but like the FS said we dont want to miss ov just for the sake of not going in there for a day.

Anyhow I tried to get into the clinic near my house but they closed early so now i have to do the drive into the city in the morning....ohhh and I think Im getting the flu which makes me feel even worse......

Rice, how are you feeling, how far along are you? Are you getting a feeling either way?

Let you know how I go tomorrow.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Rice- Stay away from those HPTs, they are evil

Felicita- How're you going?

AFM, scan this morning looking good and nearly ready for trigger. So EPU will be Monday. Only one scan needed this cycle, which I'm happy with. Looks like anywhere between 10-20 eggs, he said it's hard to tell, due to my PCO, how many mature we'll get. He's going to try a 'long coast' where EPU is 38 hours after trigger rather then 36 hours to see if we can get better quality eggs. Also saw the counsellor this morning with DH to help us get a few things talked through, so feeling positive today. Could all change tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my BT today showed my LH had surged but my progesterone was a little low still which means another BT tomorrow!!!!! Most likely it will be considered I surge tomorrow then.....even though I have had a positive opk today.....so transfer most likely on Tuesday now.....anyhow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, what's everyone up to? Hope the TWWers aren't going too crazy...

Had EPU today: we got 16 eggs, but not sure how many mature. Feeling a bit sore and sorry for myself, but sitting on the couch watching DVDs with the doggies is nice. Now just trying to stay positive for when embryologist calls me tomorrow with fert results. This is the part we always get the bad news in past cycles so I'm really crossing my fingers super hard

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rice- have you restrained from the hpts?

Felicita - How are you going on the tww?

Jacklicky_ Any news today is transfer tomorrow?

Vesper -fantastic news 16 eggs fingers crossed for tomorrows news.

April- how did you conference go did they ask??

Hope i haven't missed anyone else.

Is anyone else having problems with the posting and not showing the previous post below ??

ATM- just sniffing and popping and having Intralipid on Wednesday, seems to be dragging so much on a down cycle.

I was just going through my old IVF information and realised i had my first appointment in 1997 and started in 1998 not 2002 I'm not sure why i didn't realise i had been on IVF for so long!!!What is with that!!!
    Last edited by danii; 25-07-2011 at 23:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Danii- Hope the intralipid goes OK tomorrow, have you done this before? I thought you were doing a FET but sounds like you're doing a long down reg? You've probably told me this before but I've forgotten (sorry!)

AFM, We had 15 mature eggs for ICSI and 10 fertilised. I'm very excited but also very nervous about getting my hopes up. So we're going to try for a blast transfer on Saturday. The odds for us with DHs chromosome issue is that 50% of the embies should be abnormal, so not expecting to have many left by the end of the week. Would be happy with one good blast (but even happier with 2-3!! )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Sorry I've been a bit MIA - things haven't been going great so I've had a few days not posting on BH (here or in tww thread) but have been reading & silently supporting x

Vesper - hoping that you get your 2 & 3 & more...10 is a great number to start with

Danii - hope times starts to go a bit faster. Down regs feel like they go on forever...make sure to have some non IVF things to look forward to planned

April78- how did you go with 'that question' on w/end?? 

Jacklicky - did u have transfer today?? If so, hope it went smoothly. Keep us posted!

Felicita - you've been a little quiet...all ok?? Hoping you have lots of lovely preg symptoms x

AFM - POAS 5dp5dt (super early I know) BFN.  POAS 6dp5dt (which is when I got two lines last time - ended in MC) BFN. POAS 7dp5dt BFN then started spotting. Rang clinic & they had me go in for BT to check progesterone which was fine (was 32 & they like 25+) but as at lunchtime today (8dp5dt) I have AF. Have to confirm zero hcg with BT Thursday. Dissappointed as we had very high hopes for this round

On the brightside...today is my day 1 & I'm all set to pop back my 2 blasts that are chillin in the freezer in a couple of weeks...guess I'll be moving to 'August' thread...but will continue to stalk here too if that's ok?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rice-I'm so sorry hon i had all my fingers crossed for you and understand your disappointment!! fantastic attitude to wards your next little frozen blasts ya for our august transfers I'll be there with you !!!!

Vesper- no I'm on a FET just been put on a down reg for my frozen as my uterus broke down last FET!!! This is about my fourth go at intralipid , they are fine just a pain to spend all that time in Melbourne. YA 10 fertilised !!!!, fingers crossed for more than one blastie hon!!!
    Last edited by danii; 26-07-2011 at 21:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys, just a quick update that I did have my FET on Monday. All went well (although he had two attempts and actually transfering them as they came back in the catheter on the first attempt). FS said they were two 'beautiful' embryos.

Rice, i am so sorry for your BFN....I think Im a bit like you with focusing on Day 1 rather than the negitive result.

April, Felicita, hope you are both going ok.

Well Im going away on Friday. Come back one day before BT and no computer so I wont be able to update you all how Im going....but hopefully Ill have good news when i get back.

Vesper, 10 fertilising is fantastic. Hope you get some nice blasties from them and your transfer goes well on Sat.

Dani, how far away from transfer do you think you are? The long down reg does drag on but at least you dont have EPU to worry about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rice- That sucks Good to hear you can go straight into FET. Keep us updated, it feels like you're so close to your BFP Will this be your first double transfer?

Felicita- Are you doing OK?

Jack- Will be waiting for you to get back to hear your hopefully good news

AFM, not sure if clinic will call today, I think they call on day 3 with an update (Thursday). Really trying not to think about it but you all know that's nearly impossible