+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well, we didn't get our first ever blastocyst, and we didn't get our first ever frosty. Yet another d5 morula transfer. Not feeling hopeful for this cycle anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely (May) July ladies

Felicita - feel like I've been on a roller-coaster with you today. Was so excited when I saw your post about great fert news, then felt the disappointment in your post from today
    After reading it, I am in a strange way happy I don't know the progress of our embies until day 5 (by which time I'm ready to give an arm for just one good one)!
    Please don't give up hope for your little guy on board though - I'm crossing everything for you
    When is your BT??

April - v sorry it's a BFN I hope you & DH find a plan that you are both happy about to move forward.

Jacklicky - how did your scan go?? That does sound stressful - I don't know how I'd cope with ivf if DP wasn't as enthusiastic as me. Anyway, hopefully this is 'your cycle' so no need to discuss further ones

AFM - I'm happy to be PUPO (once again) We have 2 blasts (just before hatching stage) snuggling in.
    Thrilled to say we have 1 blast on ice & 3 embies that are going to be monitored overnight to see if they can get to freezing stage also.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My scan went OK. Have a leading follicle but it was still too small so Im still a few days away from OV. Had a BT as well which shows im not much above baseline but they want me to come back on Wednesday......but I have to have another scan on Thursday so I feel like Im going to be a perment resident at the FS's office as I will be having BT's every two days.....so if I havent Ov'ed I will be back on Friday as well.

Hopefully sometime soon

Felicita, sorry things didnt turn out as you wished but hope you one on board is snuggling in for the next nine months.

Rice, I hope you two are snuggeling in too....Congrats on being PUPO.

Thanks
    Reviews
    April- So sorry to hear this cycle didn't work out. I hope you and your DH can come to a decision you're both happy with about continuing/stopping IVF. Or even better that you get your natural miracle

Felicita- Sorry you didn't get the results you hoped for. I know you're very knowledgable about all this IVF stuff so I won't give you any advice except to say good luck for the TWW and I hope one of those embies is the one (or two!!)

Rice- Good luck for the TWW. Great to hear you have one frozen already

Jack- Will they just let you camp out in the foyer?! haha. Hope that this repeating BT thing doesn't go on for too much longer. But if you hold out for another week or two we might be transfer buddies

Afm, still sniffing and jabbing away. I wasn't going to do acupuncture this cycle but then decided I'd give it one my try so I'm going to have a session on Friday and then probably pre and post transfer. I'm not sure if I believe in it but I can't help but try anything that might increase my chances by even .1%

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Vesper but I really hope my OV doesnt drag out for that long I am hoping maybe early next week I can get a transfer but who knows. My OPK line was visibly lighter this morning so a few days at least!

How are you enjoying the sniffing and jabbing? Ive never done acupuncture. i just dont have the time to add that to my regime of appointments.

Thanks
    Reviews
    April- That question sucks! I hate going to conferences and stuff like that now and running into people I went to uni with cos that's the first question they ask, how many kids do you have? And when I say none and they start asking when I'm going to have my first I get so mad. I wish I was brave enough to launch into the whole story, tell them about our IVF attempts, explain DH's chromosome issues etc etc, perhaps complete it all with some crying... They'd never ask me or anyone else that stupid question ever again!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I don't know either April. Depends on the person I think.Some people I am honest with and others I just say I'm not sure yet then usually change the subject or say I need to go check on DD or whatever.

I had another BT today but Im not really expecting a positive result (for OV) because my opk is still not quite the same strength......i wish it would hurry up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

April - that's so annoying...people just don't understand how insensitive that question really is. I'm with Vesper & wish I had the guts to burst into teats & tell them how difficult infertility is 

Jack - oh, the waiting game sux! Come OV, hurry up!!

Felicita - how are you going with the tww??

AFM - just wishing away the days until BT day. Not sure how much longer I can restrain from the hpts!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoops - *tears

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think bursting into teats will also stop them from asking

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast