+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    vesper - I really hope your estrodiol sneaks low enough to let you cycle.

My EPU went very well, better than I was expecting and better than I was hoping too. When the scientist phoned she said that of the 13 collected 9 were mature when they first looked at them, but over the next couple of hours another 3 matured in the lab, so they've done ICSI on 12 eggs.
    The sperm were all doing what sperm are supposed to do too, so no nasty surprises there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

April - hoping that faint line is not the drugs but the first sign of a sticky one Keep us posted!

Vesper - hoping ur cycle doesn't get cancelled. I had one cancelled last year & think I cried more than a BFN! Crossing everything that Fridays result is good

Felicita - a perfect dozen Great news that sperm is behaving as it should, must a relief. Hoping you get a high fert rate

Afm - we got 11 eggs which I'm very happy with Transfer is on Monday so crossing my fingers we get a couple nice ones to transfer & a couple to freeze too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great results, felicita and rice. Good luck for Monday!

Well my cycle didn't get cancelled. I didn't even have to repeat BT. FN called yesterday and told me FS wasn't worried about my levels as long as I had normal af, which I did. So picking up drugs today and start jabbing tonight. So a day in tears for no reason. Feeling a bit silly but everything seems to push me over the edge these days. I guess that's ivf for you

Hope everyone else is going well...

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news vesper. No more waiting.

How are yours going Rice?

We've got 8 embryos following the textbook, and another 2 with special circumstances. I'm confident enough that ET will happen on Monday that I've booked my post-ET acupuncture session.

Thanks
    Reviews
    April - How are you have you done another HPT, what is that line doing??

Vesper - Absolutely fantastic news , Ya to jabbing

Felicita - 8 Embies that is so fantastic , good luck for Monday!!!!

Rice- that is fantastic , also good luck for transfer Monday!!!

jacklick-Hopefully you will OV soon and the time will go so quick for you and fingers crossed it happensnes soon !!

ATM- just sniffing away !!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    April- How are you going? Did you POAS again? I'm guessing you must be having BT sometime this week? Good luck.

Rice and Felicita- I hope all goes well tomorrow with transfer. Fingers crossed for some blasties to freeze also (that's my dream scenario!).

AFM, have been jabbing away. 1st scan is Friday. Can already feel some changes starting so really hoping it's working well. For those of you who have done long down reg and antagonist, should I expect a similar number of days stimming with long down reg? I'm just trying to judge when pick up will be so I can try to organise time off... I think I was on about 8-9 days stimming with antagonist.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a similar time stimming on my one long-down reg as I've had on my subsequent antagonists.
    (I count stim time by number of ultrasounds, but I've got a recent post where I converted it to days.) My clinic usually does 2 ultrasounds before EPU. I did 2 u/s with 1/1 LDR and with 4/6 antag. But I didn't have OCP beforehand and I've heard rumours that using it can alter the response of the stim cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Vesper - my 'stim time' (ie jab days) has been:
    1st (d reg) 10 Days plus trigger 
    2nd (ant) 7 Days plus trigger 
    3rd (ant) 6 Days plus trigger 
    All with same dose of 250 puregon (adding org when doing ant cycle for last 3 days & used ocp in d reg cycle). Hope that helps...ivf is just so annoying to schedule

Felicita - have you had any further updates on ur embies progress?

My clinic tells me nothing between EPU & ET which is really frustrating...don't even know if there's anything to transfer until I turn up!

Danii - how's sniffing? Hope time is going quickly for you

April - what's that line up to?? Still have everything crossed for you!!!

AFM - ET tomorrow & weekend has helped time pass. Also feeling back to 100% after EPU...bit nervous about how many fertilized etc 

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rice - We get daily updates starting on the afternoon of EPU and don't get told our transfer day or time until they see how well things are going.
    I feel silly posting the same info in multiple places so I sort of rotated the updates through the threads I frequent most - but since you asked ...
    Today we have 2 morulas so we have a chance at getting our first ever good blastocyst and our first ever frosty tomorrow . Another 7 of the embryos are still alive but not so advanced, and 3 of them might turn out to be suitable to freeze on d6.

Thanks
    Reviews
    April, Im so sorry.

I guess I can understand the situation you are in. My DD is nearly 3 and my DH keeps asking me when we are going to give up on IVF. Just today we had a big discussion about it and i told him he has to stop asking me about giving up cause at this stage I cant. But it is causing alot of stress between us.

Felicita, well done to your two embies that are going strong (and I hope some of the others can be frozen). Goodluck tomorrow!

Vesper, my cycles are always long.....so I stim for ages....but Im pretty sure on both cycles (down reg and antagonist) I stimmed for 14-16days....I think my body just does the slow and steady rise.....

Rice, goodluck tomorrow.

Danni and everyone else hi....

AFM I have a scan tomorrow to see how Im going. My opk's are quite dark but not a positive yet....hope it happens soon.