+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 'May ladies' ttc in July

Hi All
    Just seeing if any of the original 'May 2011' thread ladies are around & interested in starting new thread??

I know there's already a July one going but it's only the 3rd of July & I'm already pages and pages behind. If no one is keen I might try & catch up in that one.

Short (re)intro: after natural BFP resulting in ectopic (right tube removed) we discovered left tube was a hydro so on the ivf roller-coaster we hopped. After 2 failed stims & 1 failed FET I had surgery to remove remaining tube before a FET with our only frosty - it was a BFP but MC @ 5w

Long story short - after a month long break (including a self imposed BH break whilst heart ache mended) we're back for a full stim (ant cycle). FS thinks cause embie wad made when i still had tube the it have been affected & is optimistic for us now

AF arrived today...
    Rice x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi rice,
    Glad to hear you're getting back into it. I was actually wondering the other day how you were as I hadn't seen you around bh

I've just started sniffing, so epu will be around 26th (I think). You're a bit ahead of me.

The july thread is really big now, so more then happy to have an offshoot thread

Vesper xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rice.

I've hopped onto the July thread. Yes it is busy, but I think the more the merrier.

We used the last two vials of our related donor sperm in May. We've been on hold at the top of the anonymous list at our clinic for about a year, and we requested donor profiles at the beginning of June. There was one donor that we really liked so we got the paperwork done toot smart and we're able to proceed with a cycle in July. This will be my sixth time stimming - we've never had any embies suitable to freeze - we've only just managed to have any suitable to transfer each time. Hopefully things will be very different with the new sperm.

I started jabbing last night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rice,

I think I was on May thread with you too.....I have just done my 2nd full stim cycle resulting in another chemical pregancy. I have now had 1 MC, 2 chemicals and 2BFN's in my 5 thransfers.....I have to do another BT on Monday to make sure my HCG is down to 0 but we should be doing a FET sometime in July depending on when I OV. I have long cycles anyhow and after a Stim they tend to be even longer....so Im thinking anywhere from 14 July onwards I should be having it.....but really who knows....I do a natural FET so its just opk's for me....

Hope this cycle is the one for all of us!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rice- i also was thinking of you the other day and wondered how you where. yay for your AF arrival and you are ready to start again!!!

ATM- on down reg start sniffing on the 10th so I'm thinking maybe end of July start of Aug for my next FET..

Thanks
    Reviews
    So happy there are familiar "faces" around to get through this next cycle - hoping it's super successful for us all

Vesper - glad your back on track too. Yeah, am a little ahead - thinking my EPU will be around the 16th-18th

Felicita - GL for 'new sperm July'

Jacklicky - Hi. Wow, that's an eventful 5 transfers...at least you know you can get BFP & now it's just about winning the embie lottery!

Danii - loving your positive attitude in your sig

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Just popping in for a quick update - scan this morning showed 14 follicles (7 each side) so have just started the org jab this morning (even though I'm only cd 6!!

FS said follicles vary slightly in size and are a bit spread out (last 2 stims they were even sized & clumped together) - FS wasn't worried though. Interested if anyone has experience like this??

Vesper - how goes sniffing? Are u still on track for EPU 26th??

Felicita - hope jabbing had been ok. Where are you up to?? Am so excited for u for this cycle with ur new sperm

Jack - how annoying are the tests to get back to Hcg of zero!?! I got down to 1 last month & they still made me re-test Are you still aiming for mid July natural FET? How many bubsicles do u have??

Danii - how's it going? Hope ur still on track for FET How many bubsicles do u have??

Have a great Friday all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rice- still on track, I hope! Have finished OCP so should start jabbing next friday. Yay! Have a shocking headache today, which I'm blaming syneral for 14 follies sounds v promising...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rice.
    I thought it was normal to begin Orgalutran on CD6.

There's always a bit of variation in follicle size. Sometimes it's fine, sometimes it means you won't get eggs from them all. I'll tell the story of the follies from my last cycle (May). Right ovary had one large follie and 4 or 5 small ones, left ovary had 6 medium sized follies. The large one on the right hogged all the hormones on that side so the small ones never caught up. We ended up collecting 6 mature eggs and 4 immature. I assume the mature eggs were all from the medium sized follicles on the left side and the immature ones from the small follicles on the right side - I suspect the large follicle on the right might have ovulated at the first whiff of trigger shot and lost its egg (it was about 28 mm at the last scan).

This time I don't have a huge lead follicle yay! I'm just now back from my first scan (CD8) and they measured 10 above 10 mm, ranging from 11-15 mm so a lovely crop. Based on my first blood test after 4 days of stims I'm expecting to get about 9 eggs so I'm on track for that.

My hide-and-seek champion left ovary is easy to find this cycle (yay! again). I was given directions to it by the head FN last cycle so now I can tell whoever's doing my scan where to find it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rice, I did have another BT today to see what is going on but I didnt get the results so I hope they call tomorrow. I dont know if I can still cycle this month. I know I wont have ov yet...but they wont let me start the cycle until my hcg is under 2 so if its not back there with todays bt I will defiently have to sit out the month....but if it is ok I still dont know if they will let me go or not. I havent had a scan or anything and I would be CD12 today (I normally ov around CD18-22) but it could even be later this time as i just finished a stim cycle.....

Anyhow I still have no idea if im going to be able to cycle in july or not