+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love him! Weve been patients since 2011 hes sincere caring and will do what he can to get you there. Hes quiet so make sure you ask any questions. He was our ob for our success ivf pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    His clinic cfc is very good as well i go to bundoora.

Thanks
    Reviews
    He is fantastic.. we went through one round of Ivf and I am currently 6mths pregnant. As the ladies have said he is very calming, caring and have trust in his expertise!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by midnite01 View Post
    I love him! Weve been patients since 2011 hes sincere caring and will do what he can to get you there. Hes quiet so make sure you ask any questions. He was our ob for our success ivf pregnancy.
    @midnite01 I am currently seeing him as I am pregnant after Ivf journey.. did you get to see him at every time at your monthly obs appointment?
    The past 2 mths I have been seen by the midwife.. he comes in for a bit at the end

Thanks
    Reviews
    @midnite01 I am currently seeing him as I am pregnant after Ivf journey.. did you get to see him at every time at your monthly obs appointment?
    The past 2 mths I have been seen by the midwife.. he comes in for a bit at the end

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup every appointment was just with him unless he has changed things that was back in 2013. Are you seeing him privately?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup every appointment was just with him unless he has changed things that was back in 2013. Are you seeing him privately?
    Yes I am seeing him privately, he has a midwife on one of the days to assist him with the appointments check bubs blood pressure etc.. I thought it would alternative however..
    Especially the closer I am getting I want to see him ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for all your responses! @Kathk18 congratulations! So exciting and great to hear such positive feedback! I'm starting to feel less nervous about my appointment now 😊 I have been trying to locate a summary of costs but can't seem to find anything on city fertility.. Would anyone be able to give me a brief overview? I've found that clinics differ in costs so I'm not too sure what to expect especially since PGD is involved..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to chanelkay For This Useful Post:

Kathk18  (27-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I might do embryo testing? I think they do it at 10days post pick up... There's about a 10% loss of embryo dt procedure itself.... That's the general advice I was given at education but we didn't need testing...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chanelkay View Post
    Thanks so much for all your responses! @Kathk18 congratulations! So exciting and great to hear such positive feedback! I'm starting to feel less nervous about my appointment now 😊 I have been trying to locate a summary of costs but can't seem to find anything on city fertility.. Would anyone be able to give me a brief overview? I've found that clinics differ in costs so I'm not too sure what to expect especially since PGD is involved..
    @chanelkay not sure what pgd is ?
    It really depends on your personal plan..
    If you have icsi etc..
    We were about 9500 however you get about 6500 back from medicare.
    They can send you out a info pack with an example on costs .
    Any meds needed after Ivf such as extra progesterone is not covered and neither is your eggs retrieval however private should cover that.
    You will be in great hands.. I can't speak highly of Alex.. his expertise and reassurance helped me during my journey

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kathk18 For This Useful Post:

midnite01  (28-07-2016)