+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    kirstyandmick - yay thats good that they were sure. Happy about it being a little girl? Scans this friday im so excited lol. Before kids I was at school so havnt done anything since, when this bubba is a little older will get into it all. I love looking at houses and such. bet your excited when you can start getting that underway.

Wicket - hi! Ohh september is getting close, bet you cant wait to be holding baby. Yeah I seem to think when im bigger ill still be able to lug around toddler but I bet I wont feel like it lol. Mount annan is definetely close enough to count (beautiful area too)

Ulysses is offline In the eyes of a child you will see...the world as it should be.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks mummy2luca - yep its very close, going through the panic stage that i dont have enough baby clothes even though i have plenty of stuff left over from my 1 yr old - its definitely getting difficult to lift her now & change her nappy especially when she decides its play time when i am changing her & she wriggles around - not fun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The panick is always fun :P Ill just have to insist my 3 year old walk down the stairs instead of being carried, his very good at walking down them its just soo much funner if i carry him! You having bubs at campbelltown public or a private one?

Ulysses is offline In the eyes of a child you will see...the world as it should be.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    having him at Mater private in north sydney because that is where i had dd & because i have had a few complications i wanted to stick with the same OB - I have to have a c section so better safe than sorry. It's a bit of a pain though, having to travel to north sydney ever second week for doctor visits & its a bit scary if bubs comes early - i suppose i should have a plan for what to do if that happens. I suppose my other option in an emergency is to go to Campbelltown public? Where are you going to have your baby?

Thanks
    Reviews
    wicket - good that your seeing the same ob you trust and the hospital is probably better anyway Sucky you have to travel to north sydney though, isnt it weekly in last 2 weeks? either way a long way to travel, hopefully bubs doesnt decide to come early

getting ultrasound for morph scan tomorrow so just hope today goes quickly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes, i think it does go to weekly - i forgot about that. my doc sends texts to remind me about the appts so i always forget i have one until a couple of days before.

I am going to ask doc if we can deliver him a couple of days earlier, because at the moment the c section is set for 39 weeks 2 days but he only operates on Mondays & Fridays, so the only earlier delivery i could have would be 38 weeks 5 days - that was when my dd was delivered & she was fine. He might not go for it though, they tend to want to leave in there until 39 weeks. It's just the risk that he will come early & we are so far away.

How exciting about your scan - where are you having it. i went to TARA Imaging in campbelltown & they were fantastic. Some places are good & others are a bit dodgy. I am sure tomorrow will come quickly & you will be able to see your baby - how exciting. Are you going to find out if it is a girl or a boy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow the thread has been busy in the last little bit.

Wicket - we live in harrington park so not quite campbelltown but i dont think it matters everyone is in a similar situation and looking for peopleto connect with, i dont have many friends around the area as most are childless or single or moved over seas once school finished.

Mummytoluca- how exciting am nervous for you for tomorrow to find out what you are having.

I am havingthe baby at campbelltown have decided to give it a go as i have only heard good things. I have been classed as high risk from the start so at least i get to see an ob and midwife alternately. Am a bit annoyed they have already put me on a 3 week check up schedule it will be so much easier when i am on mat leave , the 2nd of september cant come soon enough. At least i know if i am not happy husband said he will let me go private and then i would choose to go to sydney south west in liverpool.

Thanks
    Reviews
    wicket - hopefully they let you 38 weeks is far enough i thought. Ohh im going to tara imaging so glad to hear there good yep going to find out, will update tomorrow with the answer if i could find out.

Kirstyandmick - 2nd september is atleast soon and will be eeasy when your on maternity leave. Hopefully campbelltown is good and you dont have any issues.

Only a couple more hours until scan now

Thanks
    Reviews
    kirsty&mick - harington park is not far at all, good to know there are other expecting mums close by. My c section is booked fo 2nd september at the moment - but i am trying to move it closer as the hospital is not close to us.

MUMMY2LUCA - yep, tara are great - probably the nicest place to go with regard to making you comfortable. I am sure you will be able to find out the sex of the baby - how exciting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    we found out we are having another little boy tara were really good, so friendly.