+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Talking getting to know other mummies in campbelltown

Just wanting to know other mums who live in campbelltown. Im 20 and have DS who is 3 a and im expecting my 2nd who is due in january. Would love to know other mums with toddlers or babies due around the time as me! Come in here and chat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi glad someone finally wrote in here, i'm due in december as well. This is my first baby so am looking for advice and someone to vent and share with at the same time. I am 26 and very excited about what is ahead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay someone is in here. I thought no one would ever post. Do you know what your having yet or keeping it as a surprise? I hopefully find out in 2 weeks if bub cooperates.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I found out about 3 weeks ago we are having a girl, and then had a 3d home ultrasound 2 weeks ago and they said boy. I am more inclined to believe the professional one we had from the imaging place rather then the window to the womb one. The window in the womb people didnt charge us as they couldnt get any great photos as baby was being very stubborn with back to us the whole time so they are going to come again when i am about 26-27 weeks and do it again.
    This hasnt stopped me from buying lots of girls clothes in the meantime. Hopefully you will have better luck and be able to find out what you are having, does your partner want to know? I had to convince mine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    dh didnt mind either way and i said im definetely finding out. How annoying that they have said girl, than boy a little confusing. Hopefully at 27-28 weeks the window to the womb place can get better pics and see a girl Im going to an imaging centre that does 3d too so super excited. Never had that done with ds. You still working? I never got to work after ds who is 3 so will be a little longer now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news yay. My mother in law works in radiology dept at fairfield hospital and one of the sonographers said i can come in tomorrow for a 5 minute u/s and she will let us know the sex. Killing me having to wait any longer, want to buy winter clothes for next year while on clearance.Im still working but only until the end of August i know i will have 3 months before the baby is born but my husband wants us to have a little holiday and just relax a bit before hand. At the moment i work in a childcare centre so keep getting sick from all the kids and its a physical job as we do 9 hrs a day.At the moment i am going to go back to work in January 2013, but hubby wants me to be pregnant around then so i might not go back at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello kristyandmick! im 24 and have 2 kidz and am pregnant with my third... i used to work in childcare! hectic job lol
    Thought id say hi! =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    kirstyandmick - ohh exciting, tell us how ultrasound goes and whether you were able to find out what your having Its nice to have a closer gap sometimes, is that what your husband wants? I bet the days are tiring, im still looking after my first and cant imagine childcare where theres potentially 15 of him to care for!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Snowflake24-The job is very hectic not at all relaxing and having bad sciatic pain and not being able to move as normal does not help at all. Wow 3 kids you are a braver women then I, i have already said 2 is my limit and i havent even had this one yet.

Mummy2Luca- Have you been to have your scan yet i bet you cant wait to find out what it is. At our extra ultrasound yesterday they confirmed 99% girl, the sonographer even took a picture of the bits for us as she knows i worry. Guess it is good being close to the inlaws.Mick (husband) wants them close together but so do i as we both come from families with 2 a girl first and then a boy and all born close together 13-18 months so we would like that same dynamic if possible. Plus we figure have the kids and focus on that for a couple of years and then once i go back to work we can set about building our new house and things like that (but that didnt stop us from spending the last 2 sundays exploring various display homes).

I love my job and will be sad to miss the kids but it will be nice to just have a break. What did you do before you had kids?

Ulysses is offline In the eyes of a child you will see...the world as it should be.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone - good to see this forum exists. I am 36 & baby n.o 2 is due in September (a boy) so basically i am house bound at the moment because i am huge & its really hard to drag my 14 month old daughter around anymore. After the baby is born it would be good to catch up with some other mums in the area. We live in Mount Annan, so I guess it's close enough to Campbelltown to count.

Good to hear from other mums who are close by. We only moved here just over a year ago so i dont have any friends here yet.