+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, I am 47, Mum to teenage sons and almost 13 weeks pregnant with twins.

PS: I live in Sydney

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! I am 42 and 10 weeks along. I have two children 18 & 14 years, new partner to this bub.. Very exciting times ahead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 47 and 24 pregnant with boy/girl twins. ( I do have two teenage boys from previous marriage who live with their Dad. We live in Sydney. Looking forward to meeting older Mums out there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi im 44, nice to hear form you, i live in wollongong, im 25 weeks pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi preciousone, you & i are in very similar situation; my kids are 17 and 14 and these twins are to my partner of 2 years. Good luck getting to second trimester !
    hi Babykins, so you are just a little ahead of me...how has the pregnancy been so far ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mum47. I just had a 10 week scan last Friday as I was spotting and quite worried. But all excellent, very active bubba with heart rate of 180 bpm. Have my pic stuck on the fridge...next milestone 12 weeks. We had a miscarriage at 6 weeks which we found out at the 12 week scan earlier this year and heart broken, but fell pregnant again fairly quickly. So I have been quite anxious this time round.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope that weeks to 12 week scan go quickly Preciousone....sorry to hear about the miscarriage and can imagine that you are anxious now. My levels of anxiety have gone through the roof with this pregnancy and yes, you just have to go from one milestone to the next. My next one is 25 week scan on Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best with the scan Mum47. It's such a nerve racking time..especially those early days, and I think it's probably the best breaking it down into those milestones. I've still got away to go until I feel I'm out of the danger zone...or does it never feel that being older?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babykins, I am not that far from you...I live in the Shire.

Preciousone....the anxiety definitely seems worse now that I am older and also carrying the twins. I had to even see a psychologist to help manage contractions which would not stop from 16 weeks. All under control now. To answer your question, yes I do think that now I definitely feel out of the danger zone. I am sure that you feel a whole lot better once you have had your NT scan. Just getting to each and every milestone really helps...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ooh I live in the shire too! I'm 41 with a 3.5 year old. Congratulations on your pregnancies ladies, hopefully it will all be smooth sailing from now on!! I know its hard not to be anxious, I know I was. I didn't find out I was pregnant until 19 weeks I'd been thinking it may be menopause up to then