+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 84 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can I join? I have been TTC since December 2010 (8 cycles) since my miscarriage. And so far no luck falling pregnant, I recently have had bloods taken & will be getting those results & having a ultrasound on Aug 1st, to hopefully find some answers as to why I can't be falling pregnant.

I am currantly CD 37 and 10 DPO, I ovulated a week later then normal. And so far it's a BFN so waiting for AF really that seems to arrive between 8-11dpo.which makes for a short LP, so if I get past 11dpo with no AF I'll have the 1st glimmer of hope in all the time I've been TTC. I have been trying to naturally extend my LP with B6 & Zinc. So FX it has worked & I currantly have a B.O.B getting comfy I don't normally get BFPs early mainly it's been 14dpo + with previous pregnancies so will be testing then if AF stays away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    goodluck to everyone
    thanks gracie we arnt really trying we are just going to see what happens, but i thought i would get off the pill now cause it could take years so i just wanted to stop it now im wondering if i could be pregnant cause i had my first period since off the pill it was soo painfull i layed in bed and had a heat pack, so could i be pregnant cause all the signs i have had was feeling sick and not much else that i have noticed??? Hmm ill soo find out

Thanks
    Reviews
    foreverlove, Ive read that coming off the pill you can get various pregnancy symptoms so it could be just that? I had my withdrawal bleed last week and it was very painful and I passed a few clots, lots of spotting before and after which seemed to have ended yesterday but today I have pink stained CM (sorry if TMI) So Im guessing its just my body getting back to normal? Who knows!! Good luck to you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    foreverlove, Ive read that coming off the pill you can get various pregnancy symptoms so it could be just that? I had my withdrawal bleed last week and it was very painful and I passed a few clots, lots of spotting before and after which seemed to have ended yesterday but today I have pink stained CM (sorry if TMI) So Im guessing its just my body getting back to normal? Who knows!! Good luck to you!!
    Hi starflame! Just wanted to let you know that I came off the pill at the end of May and had my withdrawal bleed (painful, clotty, lots of spotting) and then about 2 or 3 weeks later had some brown/black spotting then pink-stained... also had a bunch of pregnancy symptoms in the first 2 weeks after that bleed but was all thanks to my body readjusting from the pill (I am almost certain...?). The body does some weird stuff after coming off the pill!! I havent actually had my real period yet since coming off the pill, been about 6 or 7 weeks now waiting for it....
    I thought maybe I was UTD but BFN every time I tested so just have to wait it out till AF gets started again... My doc said it can take up to 3 months for AF to come back normally and you can get all kinds of spotting and weirdness in between - but if you want to find out for sure, just go in and ask for blood tests (TORCH studies I think its called) to check for immunities and iron levels etc and get them to do a pregnancy blood test while they're at it.

Good luck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Morning lovelies,

AF is driving me insane, it is so heavy, heavier then i have ever had it before, hopefully she'll be gone in the next 2 days then it's down to business!!

Goodluck BB78 keeping my that you are baking a baby, goodluck

I also thought i was pregnant after coming off the pill, so much that i actually went and got a blood test done because i was sure the HPT's were lying to me turned out it was just coming off the pill sending me all hormonal crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning everyone -

Hope you are all well and feeling positive about TTC this month

Re going off the pill - here are my adventures:

I went through the same thing last month, which was my first month off the pill (Yaz). I was CONVINCED I was pregnant. I had the metallic taste, the constant nausea, GIANT bbs, that uncomfortable tickling feeling in your lower abdomen - everything was pointing to pregnancy. I was in total disbelief when day after day I'd get BFNs. The morning I was to see the dr for a blood test AF arrived.

Of all our relaxed TTCers I was interested to know healthwise whether anyone has made any changes to their routines, either exercise or diet? I have been in some denial for a while about being overweight (I am 165cm tall and 74kg ) and am trying to boost my chances of TTC by doing this fitness boot camp twice a week. Diet has not been great though. That's my next area to improve I think!

Wishing you all the best
    Last edited by MrsAardvarks; 28-07-2011 at 07:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsAardvarks View Post
    Morning everyone -

I went through the same thing last month, which was my first month off the pill (Yaz). I was CONVINCED I was pregnant. I had the metallic taste, the constant nausea, GIANT bbs, that uncomfortable tickling feeling in your lower abdomen - everything was pointing to pregnancy. I was in total disbelief when day after day I'd get BFNs. The morning I was to see the dr for a blood test AF arrived.

Of all our relaxed TTCers I was interested to know healthwise whether anyone has made any changes to their routines, either exercise or diet? I have been in some denial for a while about being overweight (I am 165cm tall and 64kg ) and am trying to boost my chances of TTC by doing this fitness boot camp twice a week. Diet has not been great though. That's my next area to improve I think!

Wishing you all the best
    Oh I was on the Yaz pill too!! But I havent got AF yet boooo! I had all your same symptoms in the first month too - and disbelief as well... Dont think I actually had a blood test done though... spose I just didnt think it was worth it in the end.

I have also jumped on the healthy/losing weight bandwagon!! I had a nasty shock a few weeks ago when I hopped on the scales for the first time in months to see that at 178cms I am now 77kgs!! I am now doing personal training sessions twice a week (luckily they are quite cheap through work!) and trying to go for a brisk walk/jog on the other days... also trying to eat as healthily as possible, but so far that hasnt been working out as well as I had planned.... my self-discipline is not as great as I imagined.... but we will do it because babies are more important than junky food!

Have a great day ladies and

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Morning everyone -

Of all our relaxed TTCers I was interested to know healthwise whether anyone has made any changes to their routines, either exercise or diet? I have been in some denial for a while about being overweight (I am 165cm tall and 64kg ) and am trying to boost my chances of TTC by doing this fitness boot camp twice a week. Diet has not been great though. That's my next area to improve I think!

Wishing you all the best
    I am 173cm and 91.9kgs. I am doing all i can to get fit and lose some weight before conceiving (hopefully) I have actually been pondering whether or not to postpone TTC for a couple of months to give my self sometime to get fit. I have completely changed my diet, cut out caffeine, which has been really hard as my body is literally addicted to it, and i suffer bad headaches and get shakey when stopping, and I am trying to get in at least 30 minutes of light exercise per day. I was healthy and fit when i fell pregnant with DS1, but 2 pregnancies later, and 30kgs, i am not in as good shape.

Come join us in the weightloss section there are a few challenges going on at the moment and the support and motivation is really great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes i went through similar pregnancy syptoms as soon as i came straight off the pill 4months ago, but i have a had a period and it was so pain full.
    I also would like to loose weight so i might join

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning everyone -

Wishing you all the best
    Firstly, you are in no way overweight!! Youre bang right in the middle of the healthy weight range for your height, so I probably wouldnt worry about that part if I were you!! As for diet. I recommend all you ladies read Feeding the Bump by Lisa Neal, its very informative..Its a book that has nutrition and recipes for pregnancy. It goes through what you should include in your diet during preconception and there are recipes designed for each trimester.

Ive found it really good and I cant wait to try some of the recipes from it cos they sound delicious!! As for doing things differently with my diet, Ive cut out coffee and softdrinks, Im slowly weaning myself off of sugar in my tea and Ive started drinking more high calcium low fat milk and also juice thats low in sugar and has added Folate in it. Ive stopped eating take out and fried foods and also cutting back on what type of food I eat later at night. The biggest change Ive made is ive started eating regularly (breakfast, lunch dinner and snacks in between) Also getting through at least 2 1/2 - 3 litres of water a day. This is our first cycle trying to conceive (I have absolutely no expectations of conceiving first go) so we will see how we go. Good Luck!!

MissMel87 - thanks for the info! Anytime in the past that Ive come off the pill my period always started back up on time. I think that now because were trying to make a baby Im more aware of what my body is doing and back in the old days wouldnt have thought twice about pink stained CM and the like, I would of just put it down to the withdrawal bleed not being ended hahaha Now Im painfully aware of everything my body is doing (kinda annoying really) Not getting my hopes up for a BFP this 'cycle' if its even classified as one, just going to enjoy spending time with DP I think and not jump to any conclusions about anything my body is doing