+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 337381828384 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Myself and dp have been ttc for a very short 6 weeks now but ive not ovulated once according to the digital tests any idea if this is normal after depo it ran out 8 weeks ago but every other time ive had it ive had my monthlys the week before it runs out that wasnt the case this time and this time around ive only had one injection of it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies. I've created a fb page for aussies mummas ttc long term if anyone would like to join please pm me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone - we've been ttc for quite a while. We haven't used ovulation tests or anything but may have to step it up a notch after Christmas. We are very - if it happens it happens. (Secretly I think we both very much want it to happen)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I'm new around here, DH and I are waiting on my first cycle after coming off the pill, we aren't trying just yet, but are in the doesn't matter if it happens camp for the first few months, so we aren't trying but aren't necessarily avoiding which I know is often where it happens lol. I've been on the pill since high school (when we got together!) so it's a whole new world for me!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gerbera2015 For This Useful Post:

Lizzy083  (12-04-2016),MUG81  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm the same too just came off the pill after being on it for 11 years! Only just got my first period 35 days after coming off it. My husband and I are TTC but it's proving hard with him working FIFO. I know I shouldn't be frustrated as we are only 2 months in but I just want my body to work!! I have a maybe baby and ovulation strips. Any advice??

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aliciaaaa For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, Im new and I have just joined bubhub today.

Been TTC for the past two months with nothing. This is the first time of TTC for baby 1 and am wondering cos I am 36 my fertility could be jeopardised???

I am anxious, highly stressed, and overall wondering why its not working. If anyone can shed some light Id love to know what I am doing wrong.

I have my period atm and am waiting to finish in a few days, so then I can start using the Ovulation Kit (Clear Blue with smiley face) and hope this time it works.

Im still trying to work out all the acronyms sorry if I get it wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaz2016 View Post
    Hi Everyone, Im new and I have just joined bubhub today.

Been TTC for the past two months with nothing. This is the first time of TTC for baby 1 and am wondering cos I am 36 my fertility could be jeopardised???

I am anxious, highly stressed, and overall wondering why its not working. If anyone can shed some light Id love to know what I am doing wrong.

I have my period atm and am waiting to finish in a few days, so then I can start using the Ovulation Kit (Clear Blue with smiley face) and hope this time it works.

Im still trying to work out all the acronyms sorry if I get it wrong.
    Hi Chaz, I'm nearly 35 and wondering the same things! TTC#1 since January, so still early days I'm assured. I will go and get some general tests at the GP after my next birthday though, just to make sure all is okay. I use OPKs, take my BBT every morning, am on prenatal vitamins, etc etc etc... There's so much going on!
    All the best to you on your (hopefully short!) journey... Welcome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apart from basic bloods and if ur ovulating then consider further tests like seeing a fs after 6-12 mths at mid 30s. Just been there myself, have a toddler now to ivf, but 35 is the age where they start saying u have a reasonable chance but don't waste years trying, look into if u can.... But 2 mths seems ages I know, but after 6 I had some tests, then exp surgery at 10 mths when still not preg and starts ivf at 12 mths ttc.... Consider an Amh if u want to check ur general fertility reserves....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisau77 For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. My partner and I had a chat on the weekend and decided we are going to take a relaxed approach to TTC! It's a long shot as we are both in our 40s, on the other hand we are both proven to work and I still have a regular cycle. I'm going to go and see a Chinese Medicine Doctor this week and then I'll go to the GP and maybe get a blood test to check if it is indeed a possibility for us.

He's just such a beautiful man - to be able to have a child together would really just be the most amazing icing on the cake!

Good luck to everyone and lots of baby dust and fun trying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My partner and i have just started trying, im very excited. we are just trying to stay relaxed and let it happen naturally. It'll happen when it's meant to. Im not real into following charts ect. Guess I'll see how we go. This will be our first together. He has two kids already who i dearly love as though they are my own.