+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    I've moved over to the Foxy February Mums chat thread with @tam82, rather than start another 😊.

To everyone else I truly wish you all the best for some nice sticky BFPs very soon! Thanks for all your support and chat this month x
    Id like to say a big thankyou to you all as well your support has been such a comfort xxxxxoooo lots of love and sticky babies!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tam82 For This Useful Post:

Lavender86  (30-06-2015),Wheaty  (01-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im back here if anyones keen to keep chatting here 😊

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tam82 For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (21-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone,

Im an old bubhubber under cover lol.
    I am not currently ttc but will be in 7 days i take my last pill in 7 days. I have had trouble with bleeding issues in the past nearly a hysterectomy in 2010 so i am unsure how this will unfold especially after being on the pill for 5yrs straight with no bleeding at all, now pill period nothing.
    So im supposed to be going with the flow but find im already getting obsessed so i think others with the same approach would be good to chat to
    Although it seems pretty quiet in here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Secretly Hoping For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (21-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tam82 View Post
    Im back here if anyones keen to keep chatting here 😊
    Welcome back! Yes I'm keen lets get this thread going again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Secretly Hoping and welcome, exciting times ahead for u, a relaxed attitude id def the way to go i think, as hard as that can be at times! I imagine your first period after pill will prob be a long one after so long?

Hi there @Bub077 yes its a good thread as its pretty relaxed and general. How u going with things atm?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tam82 For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (21-07-2015),Secretly Hoping  (21-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tam82 all good here. Have almost been TTC for 12 months. High fertility on my OPK yesterday and today so should ovulate any day now. How about you? What's your story

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub077 View Post
    @tam82 all good here. Have almost been TTC for 12 months. High fertility on my OPK yesterday and today so should ovulate any day now. How about you? What's your story
    Fingers and toes crossed for you! Been TTC for only 3 months and recently had a mc 2.5 weeks ago @6wks (first mc for me, already have 2 DDs) which was a shock.
    Getting married on 25th of sep this year (just a quiet little wedding on our property, no relatives no hassles haha)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tam82 my doctor seems to think i will have standard breakthrough bleeding once the pill exits my system which who knows how long until that first bleed but personally i think my body knows what im up to so dont think it will take long then my periods should go back to how they were I was having periods last for 2weeks then they dropped to 35 days with bleeding of 2wks and 7-10 days respectively very heavily (nearly blood transfusion stage) - i have suspected adenomyosis and oestrogen dominance and PCOS (yes i know two hormones whacky!!).
    I have lost over 35kg since my last baby so the doctor said that this may lighten and/or shorten my periods. He has given me 3mnths to try naturally and if not ideal than i will go on clomid.
    Oh i should add that this is my 4th baby im trying for, i have a 9yr old daughter who thinks she is 16 and i have a 6.5yr old son and a 5.5yr old son....all but my youngest have a lot of issues, my DD's are too long to list and my 6.5yr old has severe non-verbal autism and many of the add ons like sensory processing disorder, auditory processing disorder touch of adhd etc. he is main****** school but cannot read or write yet. So im risking having another child with issues considering im epileptic and bipolar, my daughter has her issues and my son has autism etc. and im now 30
    My doctor doesnt want to put me on clomid because of my risk of twins and triplets are very high because of few factors and the fact DD was a triplet DS2 was a twin and i m/c two sets of identical twins.....

Sorry for the novel but thats a little about my situation.....yes only a little

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Secretly Hoping For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (21-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tam82 View Post
    Fingers and toes crossed for you! Been TTC for only 3 months and recently had a mc 2.5 weeks ago @6wks (first mc for me, already have 2 DDs) which was a shock.
    Getting married on 25th of sep this year (just a quiet little wedding on our property, no relatives no hassles haha)
    Aww thanks Hun!
    So sorry to hear that!! I hope you are coping ok.
    Your wedding will be here before you know it. Time flies so fast. Can't believe I have almost been married a year!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all Been a long time since I've posted in the forums here on bubhub forums. Our little girl is 2.5 now and we've just started TTC again! Such exciting times to think we’ll be planning for another baby hopefully very soon!

I've been paying very close attention to my body this month...more so than the first time we had conceived in terms of ovulation symptoms etc. TBH I never really had felt ovulation pains, well I didn’t think I did, maybe I just never noticed before? But last Saturday (was my fertile period and was due for ovulation that day) I started feeling sharp little twinges on the lower left side, around about where I think my ovaries might be. I was feeling these twinges all day and into the next day...not painful...but like what a sharp period pain might be but just very mild and quick little jabs that lasted a minute or two. We had been doing the BD about every 2nd day during my fertile period and of course when I felt these pains I instantly though “ovulation pains!!” that night I of course took the opportunity to BD yet again lol

Now, since yesterday these sharp little twinges of pain have returned and I’m wondering...hoping...it’s implantation pains! I haven’t had any bleeding, but i didn’t have any implantation when I had conceived with my first either.

Also last night when i took my bra off..i felt that my breasts where slightly heavier than normal, slightly tender but not painful...more just...heavier if that makes sense? It’s something I do notice around about the day before my period. So I'm wondering if it’s just my body getting ready for my period which is due Sat or could it potentially be early symptoms.

I dunno, I'm wondering if maybe I’m just looking into all of this a bit too much! But fingers crossed.