+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 84 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    CD1 for me, we are starting trying this cycle yipeeee! Here we go!

** end of transmission **

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, thought id pop in an say hi as we are doing it relaxed too. No charting, no temps, no ovulation testing, just thinking oh it might be about this time, but doing nothing purposely... started trying this month i think i could test about now but yeah not going to as ive been emotional last couple of days and think AF is on her way again
    Goo dluck to everyone lots of and hope you get a sticky one when the time is right

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    AF showed up today! Yay, means I have some regularity back since coming off the pill. Lots of Bd'ing next month and keeping my for a BFP on my birthday

Goodluck Fearless, I hope it is a quick and easy journey for you

Angelski - Sorry AF showed up, but good you are taking a positive approach to it, goodluck next month

Sending every one some goodluck girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, thought I would join,
    I got my implanon out today so we are gonna start goin with the flow and see what happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    It's probably a good idea for me to join here. DH and i have been ttc for about 12 months now. DH has always advocated for the relaxed approach. I keep flip-flopping between the relaxed approach and the... well... obsessive approach. This month i'm aiming for relaxed. I could do with all the help i can get.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies!!
    Very excited to say DP and I are actively trying as of today after much umming and ahhing over whether or not to wait another 5 weeks. SOO EXCITED!! We are very much for the relaxed approach (i tend to get obsessive) So heres hoping Ill be able to maintain my sanity!! And and to all us TTCers out there!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck Starflame, ABigDeepBreath and CinderElla88, Hope this is a quick journey for all of us, and if not, i look forward to getting to know you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

Just checking in to see how everyone's TTC journey is going using the relaxed approach?? Anyone had any luck yet?

I am still waiting to get my first proper AF since coming off the pill 2 months ago (been about 6 weeks since my withdrawal bleed) so we havent really been bothered DTD much... but DP is getting a bit antsy now, asked me last night if we should start DTD every 2 days now Ive kind of lost my TTC-hype now because it seems to be taking so long to get AF back... stupid pill.... so frustrating and depressing waiting, not even being able to keep track of my cycles to figure out when I may O....

Hope everyone is having more luck than I am!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey girls im waiting to next year to start but i have stopped the pill and just going to be casual about it cause i have heard of it taking ages Like years so i just wanna be safe. Hope to learn alot for you all =) x

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Foreverlove - how exciting starting your journey towards motherhood! Yay! The time it takes to get pregnant varies for everyone and it seems every pregnancy too. I was pregnant with my baby girl only 2 weeks after coming off the pill, but we are TTC #2 and so far has taken 4mths and still trying.