+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 84 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lolly, lav and sunny! Nice to meet some other ppl at the same stage as me with ttc we are at second cycle and lolly our cycles must be the same as im due for AF today but no show yet so see how it goes, ill try and leave it to day 30 to test as well (was wondering when would be best)
    I already have 2 girls myself 9yo and 4yo and honestly had no real idea about all the terms and cycle stuff that ive now learnt about on here, certainly makes it very interesting and great to know as helps with planning which is needed this time around as my partner (soon to be husband in august ) works away for 7-10 stints at a time and is busier some times of the year than others. Hope to chat to u all throughout this exciting time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default long term and new ttcers with relax approach chat

AF arrived last night. Feeling deflated.
    Hope you all have way more luck than me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GemimaPuddleduck sorry to hear AF arrived. Wishing you all the best for this new cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF arrived this morning😞 hopefully next month will be a winner

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wheaty yes AF paid me a visit this morning too, ah well roll on next cycle ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default long term and new ttcers with relax approach chat

@Wheaty @tam82 good luck in July girls!
    Thanks @Lavender86xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Gemima, Wheaty, Tam sorry to hear AF arrived. Fingers crossed for next month. The b*tch still hasn't made her appearance for me yet (CD28), trying not to get excited (last 4 cycles were only 25 days), I'll give it until the wknd at least before testing and keep everything crossed she stays away.
    If AF does show up I am totally buying Madonna tickets to make myself feel better. The concert is in March, right when baby would be due... Not that I've calculated dates or anything 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the good luck wishes @sunnygirl79 and @GemimaPuddleduck, i was almost certain i was pregnant this month as had every symptom in the book. I figure my first DDtook 1 cycle to conceive, 2nd DD took 2 cycles....maybe the next child will take 3 haha.
    I like your idea of the madonna concert, we all should spoil ourselves a bit if we have an unsuccessful result at the end of each month, bottle of wine and my bestie here i come!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys wondering if i can get some help on something, AF came and went in 3 days i did a test today ( 10ml POAS test) and ive gotten a faint positive ??? Today have had a brown discharge and am quite nauseous and realĺlly tired any ideas ? Hope to hear from someone soon as its driving me crazy! Xxx
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tam82 do you think there's a possibility it was implantation bleeding not AF? Maybe wait a couple of days and do another HPT and see if it's darker, or head to the Drs for a blood test to check HCG if your feeling really unwell