+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 84 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lolly007 View Post
    ditto! cd 23 currently so expecting the red witch will have made a dreaded appearance by the weekend. haven't felt TOO pms-y yet but who knows.

did a pee stick a few days ago (not sure why really but anyway) and it was neg as expected so yeah. nothing much to report here!
    Let's hope AF stays away for us both!

My temp is still high and I'm almost positive I O'd late, day 17 according to FF. So, we were prob BD'ing too early. Gosh I really hope it's at least a 28 day cycle this month with such a late O...

Any tips to relax this next week?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheaty View Post
    Hi ladies, DH and I have decided to try for number 3 but are being relaxed about it, the first 2 weren't planned so this will be our first planned baby. Would love to have a little boy as we already have 2 girls but at the end of the day will be happy with either.
    First cycle almost over, AF due Friday and I'm already feeling grumpy so I think it will arrive.
    Would love to share this journey with you
    Welcome! I am slowly turning from relaxed approach to psycho anxious TTC but trying to stay chilled. I think it's the best approach 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Welcome! I am slowly turning from relaxed approach to psycho anxious TTC but trying to stay chilled. I think it's the best approach 😊
    Secretly I'm not very relaxed about it either, I've never had such an awareness of what's going on with me, recording and over analysing everything, I keep looking for signs I'm UTD and I'm driving myself crazy, luckily DH is away (fifo) otherwise he'd want to give up trying because I'd be annoying him so much with my imaginary symptoms

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheaty View Post
    Secretly I'm not very relaxed about it either, I've never had such an awareness of what's going on with me, recording and over analysing everything, I keep looking for signs I'm UTD and I'm driving myself crazy, luckily DH is away (fifo) otherwise he'd want to give up trying because I'd be annoying him so much with my imaginary symptoms
    I think to be truly relaxed you need to be certain everything is working perfectly ie cycle etc so you know you're BD'ing at the right time. At least that's where I am at, I have been 'see how it goes' for 12 months but after a MC last year, I am now BBT which I am finding not relaxing at all, just as stressful as HPT's. As soon as I can confirm if I am O'ing and when I'll stop BBT and take it easy again.
    My DH works away a lot too (not exactly fifo, much less predictable every week is different, up to a week at a time away). So that means we have to be a bit more precise with timing etc. He tries to plan travel around when I O!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I find the being aware aspect kind of negates being able to be relaxed about it. to me, they're mutually exclusive. if I'm bd and being aware if my cycle etc, well I don't consider that to be "relaxed"

relaxed is totally not thinking about if, bd whenever and see what happens. but then, being that relaxed isn't really actively ttc (in my mind anyway)

Thanks
    Reviews
    how is everyone going? I'm on cd 28. waiting for AF. I usually get it around day 26 but not really overthinking anything right now. will wait til cd 30 if no af and test then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like a good plan @lolly007

I'm on CD 9 and this will be our first month ttc. We're not being too serious - so it'll be interesting to see if anything happens! I have a good idea of when I ovulate so we'll ramp it up during that time and see how we go!

Have you been ttc for long?

Thanks
    Reviews
    all the best lavender! hopefully you get your bfp soon!!

umm we kind of decided to start trying in October/November but I think we got the timing wrong. it took me a while to figure out my cycle and timing of o etc 😳

then we got distracted buying a house and moving so not much happened. started trying again now but don't feel like we are really going stupid at it. I think a relaxed approach is better as I tend to be a control freak and it stresses me out.

hoping for bfp soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lolly007 it's like learning another language! I've spent months trying to understand my cycle after coming off the pill at the start of the year which is sort of what helped us decide to start ttc.

Buying a new house is a crazy time - we just did it a few months ago too. Most stressful time of my entire life! It all seems like a distant memory now, but dealing with banks, real estate agents and all the rest drove me mad. I think stress has a lot to answer for when our bodies don't feel right.

All the best with your ttc journey! Hopefully we'll both be surprised by BFPs soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks! yes here's to speedy bfps!!