+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 84 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @lolly007 there has def been plenty of action, most days this past week or so, not having more than 1 day off at a time. A few wines def helped me get in the mood on date night 😉.

Acupuncture doesn't hurt at all. You barely feel it. The fertility docs have it on their website as a good complimentary treatment and I have heard good things about it. At the very least it does help you relax and sleep well. But it's not a once-off thing you have to go back usually every week etc. My lady is working with my cycle so it's different depending on what part of my cycle we're in - last week was all about encouraging ovulation. It can help to regulate your cycle if you're irregular etc. For me it's all about trying to help in everyway I can, feel like I am doing something etc.
    Yes the BBT thing isn't going to last long I am over it already! I only started testing Saturday though so it's hard to tell this cycle. Last few temps have been slightly higher than the first 2 so hoping that means I've O'd. I'm on CD16 today and my cycle is normally about 25. So think I O'd maybe day 12/13. Temps have been up since then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default long term and new ttcers with relax approach chat

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    @lolly007 there has def been plenty of action, most days this past week or so, not having more than 1 day off at a time. A few wines def helped me get in the mood on date night 😉.

Acupuncture doesn't hurt at all. You barely feel it. The fertility docs have it on their website as a good complimentary treatment and I have heard good things about it. At the very least it does help you relax and sleep well. But it's not a once-off thing you have to go back usually every week etc. My lady is working with my cycle so it's different depending on what part of my cycle we're in - last week was all about encouraging ovulation. It can help to regulate your cycle if you're irregular etc. For me it's all about trying to help in everyway I can, feel like I am doing something etc.
    Yes the BBT thing isn't going to last long I am over it already! I only started testing Saturday though so it's hard to tell this cycle. Last few temps have been slightly higher than the first 2 so hoping that means I've O'd. I'm on CD16 today and my cycle is normally about 25. So think I O'd maybe day 12/13. Temps have been up since then.
    well done re lots of bd!! I only got in 2 times on the weekend 😳

OMG lol we are practically cycle twins, my cycle length is 26 days and I'm on cd 18 now. not even expecting my pitiful effort this weekend had any effect so not bothering to test. will just wait for AF.
    Last edited by lolly007; 11-06-2015 at 18:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lolly007 View Post
    well done re lots of bd!! I only got in 2 times on the weekend 😳

OMG lol we are practically cycle twins, my cycle length is 26 days and I'm on cd 18 now. not even expecting my pitiful effort this weekend had any effect so not bothering to test. will just wait for AF.
    Ha ha how funny. Although knowing me this will be a longer or shorter cycle it's not always the same 😁. I am still doing OPK as well and they seem to be coming up positive today just to confuse matters!! But I think those test strips aren't very accurate. Meanwhile DH is loving getting lucky every other night, lol. I wish I was a man! We're going to keep going for now.
    Yeh I am def not testing until AF at least a week late. I was testing twice a day before my MC last year and it sent me batty. Finding out early caused me soooo much stress. If and when I get knocked up I'll know soon enough!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lolly007 View Post
    you mean this cycle @GemimaPuddleduck ?
    Yes this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, a new TTCer here and would love to chat with others out there and make some new friends as i live in a rural area and none of my friends or family are ttc or having children in the future. Onto second cycle and 4 days past ovulation, havent tried charting etc as yet just seeing how things go , how many days past ovulation ending is best to do a hpt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tam82 View Post
    Hello everyone, a new TTCer here and would love to chat with others out there and make some new friends as i live in a rural area and none of my friends or family are ttc or having children in the future. Onto second cycle and 4 days past ovulation, havent tried charting etc as yet just seeing how things go , how many days past ovulation ending is best to do a hpt?
    Welcome! I'm not exactly sure how many DPO you can get a positive reading - but it is really best to wait until AF is late if you can. Otherwise you risk a 'false positive' (ie chemical pregnancy) and it can really muck with your head. Some pregnancies show up later than others too so if you got an early negative you would want to test again the next day and so on... Best to wait and get a definitive answer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by tam82 View Post
    Most people say around 10dpo. I choose to wait until AF is late. Not everyone gets a true reading at 10dpo. I also think it's a lot of extra stress if you're checking so early when your body has a natural way of letting you know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going? I am being a mega cranky hormonal beartch past few days so I think AF is on her way 😞.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ditto! cd 23 currently so expecting the red witch will have made a dreaded appearance by the weekend. haven't felt TOO pms-y yet but who knows.

did a pee stick a few days ago (not sure why really but anyway) and it was neg as expected so yeah. nothing much to report here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, DH and I have decided to try for number 3 but are being relaxed about it, the first 2 weren't planned so this will be our first planned baby. Would love to have a little boy as we already have 2 girls but at the end of the day will be happy with either.
    First cycle almost over, AF due Friday and I'm already feeling grumpy so I think it will arrive.
    Would love to share this journey with you