+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 84 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default long term and new ttcers with relax approach chat

Sorry. Phone playing up and repeated the post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GemimaPuddleduck View Post
    @lolly007 that was me for the past few months until this month. Yesterday was a crappy day and peak time for bd but I wasn't feeling it. Hubby was really disappointed.
    I wish my libido would be like it was a few years ago... I do find that the more I bd, the more I want to and the reverse is also true.
    you're not wrong there. once you're in the swing of it, it's ok. it's just finding the motivation.

like what time of day do people find best? mornings are no good, I'm not a morning person at all. and I find after work in the evenings I'm tired and not in the mood. wtf. surely it can't be this hard!??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @lolly007 I think the libido thing has been cr@p ever since the birth of my DS. But maybe worse in the past 12 months, hard to tell. How do you monitor that stuff?! I always have 400 things on my mind and find it hard to switch off. I am mentally doing a shopping list during BD. True story!! 😂
    @GemimaPuddleduck - The only times (and there haven't been many!) I have felt remotely horn-bag-like have been early morning... Like when I am still half asleep. Probably because I haven't started thinking yet and I am relaxed. Hard though when I have a 3yo jump into bed with us at sunrise, kind of kills the mood!! And DH prefers night. We are polar opposite in that way. But I can absolutely convince him in the mornings if needed.
    Babysitter booked for this wknd wish me luck!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

GemimaPuddleduck  (04-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    @lolly007 I think the libido thing has been cr@p ever since the birth of my DS. But maybe worse in the past 12 months, hard to tell. How do you monitor that stuff?! I always have 400 things on my mind and find it hard to switch off. I am mentally doing a shopping list during BD. True story!! 😂
    @GemimaPuddleduck - The only times (and there haven't been many!) I have felt remotely horn-bag-like have been early morning... Like when I am still half asleep. Probably because I haven't started thinking yet and I am relaxed. Hard though when I have a 3yo jump into bed with us at sunrise, kind of kills the mood!! And DH prefers night. We are polar opposite in that way. But I can absolutely convince him in the mornings if needed.
    Babysitter booked for this wknd wish me luck!!
    I'm the same as you. it's easiest to get in the mood when your mind is blank/relaxed.

good luck for this weekend!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @sunnygirl79 I was just about to suggest you take a break. Welcome baby sitter! Lol you should try and schedule a night or two away each month when you expect to O and make it relaxed. @lolly007 I like weekends. We can go several times a day. I get up too early to do mornings of a work week and I'm exhausted at the end of the day so when I get into bed I want to sleep not bd. weekends is where it's at for me. But that doesn't always work with o day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    whoa a few times a day! you go girl!!

yeah annoying when work schedule dictates the bd and you have to try and work o week into it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So I had my first acupuncture appointment on Friday. All good, she had a good chat with me and stuck in some needles, not really sure what to expect but I figure it can't hurt. At the very least it's helping with my stress levels. She also wants me to take BBT which I agreed to do just for this cycle as the whole concept is a bit much for me, all that testing stresses me out (when I am trying to relax?!). Also off to get blood tests end of this week, hopefully between all that they can figure out when I O (or of I O at all!).
    Date night went well, except hubby was on a mission to get me drunk lol. Not sure if that helps the situation but we had fun 😊. He also cooked me dinner last night (and cleaned up!) so he's trying to help me relax too. Now I just have to stop thinking so much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    So I had my first acupuncture appointment on Friday. All good, she had a good chat with me and stuck in some needles, not really sure what to expect but I figure it can't hurt. At the very least it's helping with my stress levels. She also wants me to take BBT which I agreed to do just for this cycle as the whole concept is a bit much for me, all that testing stresses me out (when I am trying to relax?!). Also off to get blood tests end of this week, hopefully between all that they can figure out when I O (or of I O at all!).
    Date night went well, except hubby was on a mission to get me drunk lol. Not sure if that helps the situation but we had fun 😊. He also cooked me dinner last night (and cleaned up!) so he's trying to help me relax too. Now I just have to stop thinking so much!
    did the acu hurt? I've never had it done. is it supposed to give instant results or something that works over time?

bbt def adds stress to it all I think. I was bbt-ing and have stopped. just found it was making me way too obsessive and focused on every tiny detail. I feel like I've bbt-ed enough to know that I do o (I think!!!) and roughly when. I sort of fazed it out, only bothering during o week then stopped after I got the temp rise. now I really can't be bothered. it's just too intense. I keep track of af so I know what cycle day I'm on at any given time but that's it.

so did you get much bd in on the date night?? drunk or otherwise :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @lolly007 I'm obsessing more this time because I didn't track my bbt. I think if I could see that I would relax a little. Maybe not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    you mean this cycle @GemimaPuddleduck ?