+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just saw this thread.

We are new TTC with baby #1 new as in had the implant removed last week new ;-)

We are just trying to conceive naturally.

I was really shocked when I saw about body temp testing etc when TTC. Is it something we should be doing?

It's all new so any advice Would be great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi everyone! Hubby and I have been TTC for 2 cycles now, naturally with relatively no planning (just tracking shark week/approx ovulating).

It's really disheartening having two cycles with nothing, considering last time I feel pregnant unplanned while on the pill and with PCOS. Fingers crossed third time's a charm.

Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello thought I might join this group, I'm 35 soon to be 36 trying for #2. I had a MC late last year but have been trying for 4 full cycles since then. Bring on that BFP!
    So, does anyone have any tips on getting in the 'mood'? I have no libido whatsoever and it's making this 'trying' seem like a chore. Do herbal supplements work? Thanks! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @sunnygirl79 my libido was shocking until recently. I now walk constantly and when I'm not walking, I'm reading. And usually pretty saucy books! That's done the trick for me. Plus hubby goes away once a week for work so that makes me miss him.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GemimaPuddleduck For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (01-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @GemimaPuddleduck my DH is away a lot - it certainly helps his libido (which is like a teenage boy, lol). But I think I need more time with him! We rarely get date nights anymore.
    BD has just turned into such a chore for me, something on the to-do list. Which sounds terrible I know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @sunnygirl79 DH and I have been through that a couple of times and we always bounce back.
    Reading all the romance novels has really put me in the mood. Lately I've got my sex drive back almost as much as when I was 19. It's crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby also travels once per week for a day on avarage. He is never going on o week though. He used to travel a lot really pending on work. He runs his own company and manages big contracts in different states so not all the work can be done at home and sometimes he has to go away to go to meetings to sort stuff out in person I f **** hits the fan.
    We met 8 years ago when he was 32 and I was 21. His libido was always and still is that of a 20 year old. Mine decreased a bit with age so we went from daily to twice per week over the years but also as a result of travel daily wasn't possible as in the past he was away for 3 nights per week.
    Anyway when I got to around 27 I wanted to explore new things we have been back to daily for TTC. It's easy. If you have fantasies talk about it and do them together if you both like it. It doesn't matter if they are not romantic. Whatever gets you in the mood. It's just sex after all even if the result is a baby. I think that's where many people go wrong they see it as baby making while they do it and not as love making. If your into the fifty shades stuff or want to experiment a bit, do it. Watch movies if you both like them. Talk with each other about what you want to do. Spice it up. Have dates for the purpose of doing the deed. There is nothing wrong with it. Get dressed up in some nice lingery or even hit the toy store.
    What I am saying is that baby making seems for many people just like a chore while it shouldn't be.
    Sorry if I am to open...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KittyDeFleur For This Useful Post:

GemimaPuddleduck  (02-06-2015),sunnygirl79  (02-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Never too open @KittyDeFleur !
    I agree. If I don't feel like it, I don't do it. I don't want it to be a chore. Sex always was something I'm confident about and really good at. Having sex makes me feel sexy. Who doesn't want to feel sexy?
    Babies are a bonus!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys I will see what I can do. I think I am the only girl on the planet that got bored with fifty shades lol. I couldn't get through the third book!
    I need my in-laws to come back from overseas so we have a babysitter. Looking after DS really kills the mood for me and all I want to do when I finally get to bed is sleep! Gosh I am such a nana. Maybe I need to drink more 😉. I agree it shouldn't be a chore.
    So is it best every day or every second day?? I have no idea re ovulation so we have to go from CD7-CD25....

Thanks
    Reviews
    No sunny I have seen the movie and thought it was total rubbish and I was bored too. i didn't quite get the hype about it. I was just saying whomever is into the whips go for it if that helps the baby making.
    Well if there is no sperm issue then every day is fine too...